JohnnyBadNews666
Magic8000

The hypocrisy of Barack Obama and his administration.

Magic8000

JohnnyBadNews666

Pro

Barack Obama and his administration are one of the high points of hypocrisy in modern society. Instigating a gun control debate and a call to action against firearms, when he himself and his family are guarded 24/7 by agents with high-caliber firearms. Claiming to care for the welfare of children when the administration itself orders numerous drone strikes in other countries, killing dozens of children. So, give me your best liberal point of view on these points because I would like to tell you why you're wrong.
Magic8000

Con

Hypocrisy

a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess [1].

Pro has the BOP

Let's look at his first argument.

Instigating a gun control debate and a call to action against firearms, when he himself and his family are guarded 24/7 by agents with high-caliber firearms

The way this would be hypocritical is if Obama is claiming that no one should have protection. “Gun control” doesn't mean a complete ban on guns or even high caliber firearms. Obama nor any legislation is around to constitutionally disarm citizens. There's no way or motive for him doing so. Joe Biden actually said

"I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey," [2]

The main idea is that gun control would stop people who intend to do harm from obtaining firearms. There's no hypocrisy.

Now his second.

Claiming to care for the welfare of children when the administration itself orders numerous drone strikes in other countries, killing dozens of children.

This would only be hypocritical if the Obama administration targeted the children personally. These were cases of collateral damage which happens in war regardless of who's in charge. It happened under the Bush administration [3] and will still happen in war regardless. Someone can support the war in Iraq, yet oppose collateral damage and not be hypocritical. Pro's argument fails, unless he can prove that these children were the main targets.

Pro's hasn't met his BOP

[1] http://dictionary.reference.com...

[2] http://abcnews.go.com...

[3] http://www.iraqbodycount.org...

JohnnyBadNews666

Pro

Doesn't matter. Knowingly ordering drone strikes with the knowledge that children could be killed is still hypocritical.
I am not a Republican. I am not right-wing. I am an independent, a critical thinker and a student of free thought. 9/11 was an inside job and you know it by god. The reptilians are planning numerous atrocities against our species as we speak and I'm just gonna tell you that I love my guns more than I love my genitals and I will use them to defend myself against the lizard man onslaught. FEMA are building concentration camps for liberals too, because they took the guns. 9/11 was an inside job. The Federal Reserve is nothing more than an illegal banking system created by the elite that prints money with no value. 9/11 was an inside job. We've had contact with aliens since Roswell, Know why? Because the ET's took the guns from my forefathers that built this country with the intent of not having to deal with erectile dysfunction commercials that do nothing more but inspire impotence in my sex life. The Obama Administration is a pale imitation of the Grover Cleveland Administration of 2004. 9/11 was an inside job. Jesse Ventura for President. Alex Jones for VP. SUCK ON THAT.
Magic8000

Con

It seems my opponent is trolling or just a conspiracy theorist. He only goes after one of my arguments.

Does sending your child outside to play hypocritical? Because the child could die. Again there's collateral damage in war. It doesn't matter if it's drones or not. It's unintended and strives to be prevented.

Pro then goes off the deep end and starts talking about irrelevant conspiracy theories. This has nothing to do with the debate, but please check out these links and videos debunking your claims

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com...

JohnnyBadNews666

Pro

Those videos do not debunk my claims, or should I say FACTS, at all.
Comparing A presidential administration to letting a child go outside to play is just ridiculous. They are entirely two different spectrums of existence, and obviously you are just racist against Jesse Ventura.
My opponent can not see the truth of the false flag operation known as "9/11 lizard men."
Magic8000

Con

Pro pretty much dropped his argument. What I mean by the analogy is that there's still a chance that a child will die when going outside. The difference in the spectrum of existence is what makes it an analogy! You can't criticize an analogy on the grounds of it being an analogy.

Pro never shows why the videos and links are wrong. There's nothing to respond to and I never said a thing about Ventra.

Really, this debate has gone nuts.

Posted by Magic8000 3 years ago
Magic8000
I think you know why Dragon
Posted by dragonb95 3 years ago
dragonb95
WHY DID SUBTAI COUNTER MY VOTE!!! AHHH romromromrom
Vote Placed by AnthonyM 3 years ago
AnthonyM
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Easy win. Pro is absolutely ridiculous. It's hard to take him seriously.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Countering the un-fair voting which does not include any valid RFD's.... And what's up with people using the same profile picture. are you all mates ganging up.
Vote Placed by Subutai 3 years ago
Subutai
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter.
Vote Placed by dragonb95 3 years ago
dragonb95
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro showed that 9-11 was an inside job, completely fullfilling the BOP. Magic8000 was rude and insulting, and said that JohnnyBadNews made the debate ridiculous. Overall, magic did not refute any of johnny's points and I am scared of reptilians and genitals now. Ergo, johnny wins.
Vote Placed by Diirez 3 years ago
Diirez
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Easy.
Vote Placed by Magicr 3 years ago
Magicr
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to properly address Pro's points.
Vote Placed by 1Historygenius 3 years ago
1Historygenius
JohnnyBadNews666Magic8000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Easy win.