larry1
danger93

The iPad mini is better than the kindle fire HD.

Started: 1/10/2013 Category: Technology

larry1

Pro

This - http://www.apple.com...

versus

this - http://www.amazon.com...

Although $130 more, the iPad mini is better in the long run. It has more pixels AND a higher pixel per inch ratio. It has stereo audio.It's app store is WAY better and has many many more apps. Apple makes money on the iPad mii wheras Amazon makes money on the media. Ths makes for a forced feeling of the kindles pushing media on you. The iPad mini was designed for it's OS. The kndle fire HD has another OS that Amazon did not make. The iPad mini is claimedby Apple to have 10 hour battery life - it has been reported by ALL of the major reviews to get 11-12 hrs. The Kindle Fire HD is claimed to get 11 and gets just that.
danger93

Con

I am the con/against that iPad Mini is better than the Kindle Fire. First off I would like to tell you that iPad Mini is more expensive than the Kindle Fire.

I think that the Kindle Fire is better for your eyes than the iPad Mini. I have tried this and it worked for my eyes. I think Kindle Fire is better based on reading for that exact reason stated in the last sentence. Sure, iPad Mini is so much faster than the Kindle Fire in loading the next page, but, it ain't good for your eyes. Lets see about that.

Thanks and Good Luck

--Check your spelling!
larry1

Pro

I would love to know where you get your proof about the screens being easier on your eyes or not.

1). I have used both. They are both the same on the eyes.
2). You can dim the screens so that it isn't so hard on the eyes.
danger93

Con

danger93 forfeited this round.
larry1

Pro

Also, the iPad mini has two cameras. One in front and one in back. Kidle Fire HD has only one, low quality camera. The Kindle is almost twice as heavy as the iPad mini!

The iPad mini a bigger, better app store with apps that are designed for the iPad mini's exact aspect ratio.

The iPad mini is built of glass and high quality metal. The Kindle Fire HD? Plastic. The iPad mini doesn't break as easily when dropped.

The iPad mini is ay thinner than the kindle fire HD.

The iPad mini can go underwater for up to 8-15 seconds without having any side effects. The Kindle Fire HD dies immediately when submersed.
danger93

Con

danger93 forfeited this round.
larry1

Pro

Ok, anyway. Please vote for me if you agree and think I made a good point.
danger93

Con

danger93 forfeited this round.