Sweg123
segregory

The iPhone is better than the Samsung Galaxy.

Sweg123
Started: 5/17/2016 Category: Technology

Sweg123

Pro

Apple's iPhone is WAY better than the Samsung Galaxy phones.

First round is acceptance and your first arguments.
Good Luck to my opponent.
segregory

Con

Samsung is way better. The battery life on s6 is better than iphone 6. Samsung is smaller and easier to hold storage.
Sweg123

Pro

Hello segregory, I am happy you accepted! First, I will start off with my rebuttal to your first point then I will provide my first argument.

Firstly, you provide no sources and battery life does vary greatly depending on how much you use and what you use your phone for. Also, the iPhone is slightly smaller than the Samsung but that does not matter simply to the fact that people have different opinions whether they like bigger or smaller phones. Finally, both phones could hold the same amount of storage but for the Samsung galaxy s6 it is easier to replace the storage SD card.

My argument:

The iPhone is a much simpler, easier, and a more supported device.

- More developer support of apps, games, tweaks, and music
- Jailbreaking. iPhones have the ability to be jailbroken, which I have, so I can modify anything I want with my Phone including changing fonts, designs, and functions.
- Everyone can use it, easily. My parents had samsung galaxies and they do not know how to do anything except call and text. Then they switched to iPhones and bam, they can easily do everything any iPhone user can do, due to the simplicity of iPhones.

Good luck.
segregory

Con

The dimensions of the iPhone 6s are 5.44 by 2.64 by 0.28 inches (HWD) with a weight of 5.04 ounces. The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a bit bigger with dimensions of 5.65 by 2.78 by 0.2 inches (HWD), but it's lighter at 4.87 ounces and slightly thinner.In regards to the camera, the iPhone 6s has a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, True Tone flash, and 4K video recording, as well as a 5-megapixel, front-facing selfie camera. The Samsung Galaxy S6 has more raw megapixels in its rear-facing camera"16 megapixels with optical image stabilization to Apple's 12 megapixels"but there's little doubt that Apple puts some of the best-optimized camera sensors on its devices with excellent post-processing. Samsung has caught up lately, and the Samsung Galaxy S6 camera is fast and crisp, but the improvements to the iPhone 6s are likely to push it over the edge. When it comes to display quality, the Galaxy S6 is the clear winner. The device has a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and sports a resolution of 2,560 by 1,440 and 577ppi. That doesn't mean the iPhone 6s display is bad"the 4.7-inch Retina HD display with a 1,334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326ppi is better than the one found on the iPhone 6. However, the raw pixel density of the Galaxy S6 can't be matched and Samsung excels in creating gorgeous displays.
Sweg123

Pro

http://uk.pcmag.com...
- Nice job plagiarizing an entire article.
- I'm not going to debate someone as ignorant as you, goodbye.

- Vote Pro.
segregory

Con

First of all i did not plagiarize. I researched the sizes the weights and the amras and compared them. And second you are giving up because i won.
Sweg123

Pro

Please go to the link I provided it is the exact same thing, word for word. You plagiarized, do not try to lie.
I did not give up because "you won." I stopped debating you because you plagiarized, don't be silly.
segregory

Con

It is still true!
Posted by Sweg123 9 months ago
Sweg123
Scrub
Vote Placed by ballpit 9 months ago
ballpit
Sweg123segregoryTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to pro because Con plagiarised which is the equivalent of a forfeiture. Arguments to Pro because cons arguments are plagiarized hence they are uncredible. No sources or spelling awarded as neither side stood out to me as hard to read.
Vote Placed by 42lifeuniverseverything 9 months ago
42lifeuniverseverything
Sweg123segregoryTied
Reasons for voting decision: Plagiarism is not acceptable in any academic forum. For that, Con forfeited the round. Pro wins conduct because he was credible. Pro wins arguments because he did not rely on any articles to prove his points, but his own brain. Con plagiarized an article, making all his arguments uncredible. Pro wins sources for obvious reasons. Con misused a source, and that misuse lost him sources. In all, I won't give spelling and grammar to Pro, because Con was well spoken, but I give everything else to Pro. I VOTE PRO.
Vote Placed by K-Lew 9 months ago
K-Lew
Sweg123segregoryTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con plagiarized his whole argument from his source word for word. Pro has better conduct for this. If you want to have convincing arguments, put it in your own words. Pro had a convincing argument in terms of being able to use an iPhone easily. I personally switched from Samsung to Apple for my phone and it is true when Pro said that the iPhone is a more simple device.