The labelers always get it wrong.

Calling the others religion out is the most evil anyone can imagine. Do you do that? Bring it tyrant.

If you accept, then where is your denial? You, I believe, usurp the argument as nothing has been added.

I am assuming that my opponent may be new here, judging on the fact my opponent does not understand acceptance.

I apologize if my opponent chose not to have first round acceptance. I will be more careful next time.

My case:

I. The assumption that no one likes being called by their religion can be applied to both sides.
In this argument, it is difficult to find reliable sources of personal experiences, such as if people like being called by religion or not. Therefor, I will be arguing purely on assumptions and maybe if I can find some source. If my opponent can find a reliable source, I observe the link and research accordingly. Now, it is highly possible people like being called by their religion judging the fact they have kept their religion all their life. Such as pastors or mormons. Also,some have done memorable acts in the name of their religion. Some are bad such as the holocaust, others are good such as Jesus spreading love. Why would they not like being called their religion? They have performed such memorable acts in the name of religion, so why won't they like being called their religion?

II. Looking at the most evil people in history (and their acts), it is safe to assume that calling people by their religion is not the most evil thing anyone has done.
Here are some people who have committed treacherous acts.
Elizabeth Bathory
Talat Pasha
Josef Mengele
Reinhard Heydrich
Osama bin Laden
Saddam Hussein
Heinrich Himmler
Adolf Eichmann
Maximilien Robespierre
Kim Il Sung
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini
Emperor Hirohito
Attila the Hun
Genghis Khan
Tomas de Torquemada
Mao Zedong
Ivan the Terrible
Idi Amin
Pol Pot
Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Vlad Dracula
As you can see, not ONE of the people who have committed perhaps the most evil acts in history are known by calling people by their religion.

Thank you

Adolf Hitler didn't call people out based on their religion? He did, and all the others did to, because the religion of those that committed the most evil, was "worship me as I am a god on earth". They all had god complexes, and killed deniers. You should lose this, but I care not one iota if you don't. It will only expose the ineptitude of the voters.

My opponent fails to provide any sources on a religion "worship me I am the god on Earth".

Upon investigation , and Hitler's motivation was to do the horrifying acts was in the name of god. Not to become god

This debate is about calling people by their religion. Hitler is not remembered by calling someone a jew, but killing the Jews.

My opponent states that everyone else killed people off religious motivations. Specifically "worship me I am god on Earth".

If my opponent had looked at the source, there is NO religion "worship me I am god on Earth" that motivated them. Were some in the name of religion? Yes. Was it "Worship me I am god on Earth". No. None of those people are remembered by CALLING someone by their religion.

I suggest my opponent looks thoroughly at my source.

My opponent then makes the assumption that I will lose. Only time has the answer.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
It hurts my feelings when people think I am here trying to win votes.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
And certainly what every one of your leaders do.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Hitler believed he was the voice of god on earth, and convinced others he was, in order to kill the people he despised. That is exactly what most leaders do.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Posted by Neoman 2 years ago
They called you a jew? :( they treat ya bad in school? :((
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were, quite literally, nonsensical. I'm not entirely sure that Con's really addressed the motion--but that's a failure of Pro to really establish what he was talking about. Arguments to Con for at least presenting a coherent case. As always, happy to clarify this RFD. Conduct for Pro's last round jab at the voters. For Pro's reference: First, you're demonstrably wrong. Second, I'm not sure exactly how you could possibly think it's a good or beneficial idea to insult the folks who are judging the debate. Perhaps if you put more time into actually constructing a coherent and sensical case, and less on asserting that you're right and others are "inept" you might get more points. Regardless, your conduct was not acceptable, and I'm awarding conduct accordingly.