thomas.c
CJKAllstar

The law should be codified to one, easy to understand law: "Do not do bad things".

thomas.c

Con

I am against this proposition.

- Law may be complex for the average lay person, but given the nuanced moral dispositions of every individual, it would be difficult to abide by. What one person considers a bad act, another would not.
- It leaves the too much open to interpretation for the judges; creating a risk of unjust precedents being established (in common law jurisdictions)
CJKAllstar

Pro

Whoops sorry, I accidentally accepted this debate. I apologise for the inconvenience it may have caused you and will have to forfeit all of this. Please then urge people not to vote so that this may remain a tie and will not affect us in anyway.
thomas.c

Con

I don't know how to forfeit etc... - first time debating on this site..
CJKAllstar

Pro

There is no way I'm afraid other than don't type. But you might as well just to let this finish quickly. I do apologise for the inconvenience once again.
thomas.c

Con

thomas.c forfeited this round.
CJKAllstar

Pro

Sorry, once again.