mcdonald
Danielle

The legal drinking age should be raised to 25

Danielle has forfeited round #1.

mcdonald

Pro

I believe that the legal drinking age should be raised to 25. My first being that the brain is not fully developed until you turn 25, so having teenagers and adults drinking at age 21 is preposterous.

Finally, argument is that it will raise the "illegal drinking age" For example, with the drinking age at 21, 16 year olds are already thinking about drinking. By raising the drinking age to 25, teens will not start thinking about drinking until 20 years of age.
Posted by Arganger 9 months ago
Arganger
I would rather faze alcohol out of the country all together.
Posted by Nd2400 9 months ago
Nd2400
I like this debate, but im not here the accept this one because i do think raising the drinking age, would help, from less drunk driving accidents. But this isn't the overall solution, because people old, middle age, or mids twenty year olds will still have alcohol abuse, so drunk driving will still happen a lot. Probably making alcohol illegal all together, would help society, or make the laws extremely harsh on people for drinking and driving. Still probably wont save much lives.
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
The legal drinking age in England is 18 and it's 16 in Germany. 21 is considerably high.