ManofFewWords
Questioning

The legalisation of Euthanasia is fundamentally good.

ManofFewWords

Pro

First round is acceptance.

I will open with my arguments in R2.

I will define 'good' as having more net benefits than net drawbacks.
Questioning

Con

Euthanasia is a issue that pertains to many countries, organisations and individuals. Indeed the idea of aiding an another to relieve them of pain is heroic however I believe that by allowing the person to have the choice to die isn't relight in this kind of situation.
Should they be allowed to make such an absolute decision in a state of suffering where many would assume they are not able to assess the situation critically. A family member making such a decision in such an troubled time would lead me to assume that mistakes could be made which cannot later be reversed.
If the decision is given to a medical examiner surely they are as open to human error as any other and there own personal agenda may come ahead of the patients.
With advancement in technology which can induce comas and reduce the sensitivity of the patient to extremely low levels so they do not feel much pain is there really a need to legalise euthanasia?
ManofFewWords

Pro

Legalising euthanasia (for the terminally ill) is fundamentally good from both an economic perspective as well as a moral one.

It saves money and saves people pain.

My opponent, who was supposed to accept, has yet to understand that euthanasia is the painless killing of a patient suffering from an incurable and painful disease or in an irreversible coma and not some gallant slaughtering of a family member that's a drian on a family simply because they fancy having them dead.
Questioning

Con

Sorry about the early arguement I didn't know the common practice on the site. I will allow you to make your opening arguements.
Sincerest apologies, Questioning
ManofFewWords

Pro

ManofFewWords forfeited this round.
Questioning

Con

Questioning forfeited this round.
ManofFewWords

Pro

ManofFewWords forfeited this round.
Questioning

Con

Questioning forfeited this round.
ManofFewWords

Pro

ManofFewWords forfeited this round.
Questioning

Con

Questioning forfeited this round.