nhbll232
Theradicalfeminist

The man-woman wage gap in America is not what you think it is.

Theradicalfeminist has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

nhbll232

Pro

The wage gap is not a thing no woman is paid less then a man for the same job. There is a difference between how much the average woman makes and the average man makes based on total wages earned by men and women in the US the only way to change that is to force women into stem fields and force them to work more.
Theradicalfeminist

Con

Wow, first off, you are a man. So you can't know what we are paid. Second off, i bet you are a cisgender, transphobic, misogynistic, SCUM. i bet you don't even know what a wage gap is, it's where men are paid more than woman, OK? So i don't even have to have this argument but it seems like you are an uneducated moron :).
nhbll232

Pro

You sound like a troll but I'll pretend that you aren't for the time being, If i were you I might say
Did you just assume my gender? How dare you. just kidding
But anyway there wasn't a single argument in that you just name called a lot. The "wage gap" is an untrue name a better name would be the earnings gap because men on average work longer hours and in higher paying fields then the average woman, I hate to repeat myself but you are ignoring it. In America it is illegal to pay a woman less then a man for the same job The Equal Pay Act is a thing its been around for quite a while now. You should take a look at it.
If you're a troll this is all irrelevant though so if that's the case, troll on! :)
Theradicalfeminist

Con

Shh, harambe is with you, you have discovered who i am, please keep silent about this, then harambe will guarantee life for you for a long time.
nhbll232

Pro

Yeah yeah have fun
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 weeks ago
Jonbonbon
Lol it was a troll, glad it was a troll XD

Peace and harambe be with you. May your jimmies be unrustled.
Posted by nhbll232 3 weeks ago
nhbll232
Well im glad that it gave you a good laugh:)
Posted by GOP_lol 3 weeks ago
GOP_lol
This debate made me laugh for hours.
Lol
Posted by nhbll232 3 weeks ago
nhbll232
its fine trolls exist on the internet cant let them trigger you. You may be right though then maybe we will have MRAs complaining about the wage gap.
Posted by Jonbonbon 3 weeks ago
Jonbonbon
The name calling from con doesn't really help. I'm a woman, and I've never been subject to a wage gap. I get paid what other people in my position get paid. Most of the wage gap at the moment is actually an illusion because of the types of jobs women typically have. But with more women graduating with a college degree than men, we're likely to see the wage gap go the other way in the next ten years because women will only be competing among each other for the higher paying jobs.