LifeMeansGodIsGood
RowanM

The meaning of life is that God is good

RowanM

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Life means God is good. All life shows that God is good, and the biggest proclamation of God's goodness shows in his creation of free-willed beings with creative intelligence similar to His own creative intelligence. If life is not God's creation, then life has no true inarguable meaning.
RowanM

Con

Go ahead.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

comeon, argue if you can
RowanM

Con

I am, you're supposed to form your argument in round 2. But fine, I'll go first.
Life does not show that good is good. Life does not have one absolute meaning. A meaning of a person's life is given by himself, not by God. And since you have the burden of proof, you will have to prove that the meaning of life is that God is good. And I wish you good luck on proving that.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

commenters have agreed with me that there life has no meaning if there is no God
RowanM

Con

Who am I arguing with here? I thought it was you.
The meaning of life is whatever the individual chooses it to be. I suggest pro either form his argument, or resigns. We've already wasted away three rounds.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You are agreeing with the supporting point of my argument........I'm asserting that the meaning of life is that God is good, and the supporting point.....which you felt (according to the way you assign meaning) should have been my supporting argument for round 2........the supporting point is that if God did not create life, life has no meaning and you are agreeing with me in the supporting point and trying to use it as the refuting point in the argument. You need to come up with something more original for your insistence that life does not mean God is good.
RowanM

Con

Are you kidding me? You haven't given one argument for you claim. The only thing you've done is talk around the subject and argue whether or not I agree with you. I obviously don't. I believe god did not make the earth, therefore the meaning of life is not that good is good. I don't have to elaborate on that, I don't have to give proof. It's your job to give arguments supporting your claim.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

the argument that supports the claim that the meaning of life is that God is good is this..........for the third or fourth time, who's counting? ......

the supporting argument is your assertion that life has no meaning if God did not create it.....so your whole argument has no meaning I guess.........why don't you try saying "life means God is not there?" that is actually what you are saying, right? then offer support ......then you will be beginning something more creative than using my supporting point of the meaninglessness of life without God as your refuting point.

You are trying to argue against my assertion by using my supporting point as your refuting point.....but you are agreeing that life has no meaning if God did not create it........talk about brain dead, I was hoping to get a better argument.......let's try this........if you can do whatever you want, why can't you do it forever? why do you have to stop? I'm trying to help you formulate a better argument.

Now can you make a better argument against the fact that life means God is good? If life does not mean God is good, then it really is not good that you live, is it? it is meaningless, right?..........fear God, it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Don't be a fool.
RowanM

Con

My claim is that god does not exist and life has no meaning given by some supernatural force. You can't do whatever you want forever because you will be arrested and convicted. There's no god present, just the law.

Pro has failed to give any argument supporting his claim and has only asked me to make an argument for mine. Pro had the burden of proof and he gave no proof. He has only claimed that if god is not the meaning of life, then that is not a good life, which is a personal opinion and certainly no argument. Vote con.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 3 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Binding Contract:
I, God, do hereby swear by the blood of my Son, Jesus, to overlook all of your violations of my Holy Law (sin) and grant you full pardon and entrance into eternal life by the resurrection of my Son from the dead if you will agree to the following terms:

1) You must acknowledge that you are the one who deserved to die and my Son did not deserve to die.
2) You must believe that I love you so much that I died in your place in the form of Jesus Christ my Son, and you must believe that I raised Him from the dead and can do the same for you.
3) You must ask me to accept you on these terms, asking for my mercy to forgive you and believe that I am willing to forgive you. You must receive my Son, Jesus, as your Saviour by asking me in His name to save you.
This contract is written by me in the blood of my Son whom I gave to be the satisfaction for payment for your sins against me. If you honestly agree to the terms above, and will receive my Son as your Saviour, sign below.
It's not too good to be true, , I always honor my Word, and I have committed all Judgement into the hands of My Son, Jesus, who paid the price to secure this contract for you.

Sign here ____________________________________to enter into agreement with God and receive His guarantee of pardon and eternal life in Jesus Christ.
If you signed this agreement and received Jesus Christ as your Saviour, gettting baptized is the next step showing you are now identified in His death, burial, (shown by submersion under water) and resurrection (shown by being raised up out of water), and share the good news!
The Gospel according to John is a good place to start reading, and of course use only the King James Bible. Then read the Letter to the Romans. And pray and talk to God every day and ask Him to show Himself to you through His Word, the Bible, and thank God and praise the LORD forever!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Binding Contract:
I, God, do hereby swear by the blood of my Son, Jesus, to overlook all of your violations of my Holy Law and grant you full pardon and entrance into eternal life by the resurrection of my Son from the dead if you will agree to the following terms:

(Your name here)______________________ It's not too good to be true, I always honor my Word, and I have committed all Judgement into the hands of My Son, Jesus, who paid the price to secure this contract for you.
Sign here _________________________to enter into agreement with God and receive His guarantee of pardon and eternal life in Jesus Christ.
If you signed this agreement and received Jesus Christ as your Saviour, gettting baptized is the next step showing you are now identified in His death, burial, (shown by submersion under water) and resurrection (shown by being raised up out of water) And share the good news!

The Gospel according to John is a good place to start reading, and of course use only the King James Bible. Then read the Letter to the Romans. And pray and talk to God every day and ask Him to show Himself to you through His Word, the Bible, and thank God and praise the LORD foreve
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Binding Contract:

This contract is written by me in the blood of my Son whom I gave to be the satisfaction for payment for your sins against me. If you honestly agree to the terms above, and will receive my Son as your Saviour,
sign here.........................<-----your name here. It's not too good to be true, I always honor my Word, and I have committed all Judgement into the hands of My Son, Jesus, who paid the price to secure this contract for you. Did you sign it? Will you sign it?

God
.........................<---------you sign here to enter into agreement with God and receive His guarantee of pardon and eternal life
in Jesus Christ.

The Gospel according to John is a good place to start reading, and of course use only the King James Bible. Then read the Letter to the Romans. And pray and talk to God every day and ask Him to show Himself to you through His Word, the Bible, and thank God and praise the LORD forever.
Posted by Siladheil 3 years ago
Siladheil
It's definitely interesting seeing how you've evolved in DDO. You still fail miserably at attempting to pursuade the audience of your views, but you've definitely gotten better at troll spamming.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
...if you say there is no God who created all things, life's value certainly is questionable. God values life and especially His creatures which he endowed with free will, reasoning, and creative powers like His because He is good and He enjoys Himself and He enjoys all of His creatures who do what He designed them to do, to enjoy the freedom He gave them honorably, and to give their Creator all of the honor and glory for the life He gave them.

Why should a man complain about the punishment for his sins? God does not willingly afflict or grieve people. He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. All who are turned against Him will be turned into the fire of Hell. God is not willing that any shoudl perish, but that all should come to repentance. Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Life Means God is Good!!!!! That is why it's value is unquestionable!!! For crying out loud, repent and believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will be saved from the fire of Hell!! God Himself (Jesus Christ) died in your place to pay for your crimes against Him and rose from the dead so He is just to punish your violations of His holy law with the fire of Hell if you reject His payment for your sins and you refuse His offer of pardon through the blood he paid with for you......God's gift offer is eternal life, salvation from the fire of Hell which we all deserve! Recieve the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your Saviour through faith and you will be a child of God and heaven.

Let me know if I can help you pray about this.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Knight, your comment is religious propoganda, selling yourself into deah and fire of hell. Jesus Chist is God the Creator who died for you because He loved you so much He paid for your sins with His own blood to save you from the penalty of hell. God wants you to be saved, He does not want you to die and be lost in fire of hell.....He wants you be accept His Son as your Saviour so you can have His eternal life. This is reality, you are under death penalty and you can be saved if you will believe God and receive Jesus Christ by faith........only say "Dear God, I know I'm a sinner and deserve to die and be separated from you forever in fire of Hell. I believe you loved me so much you came down from heaven as the Son of God to pay for my sins with your own blood, and I believe Jesus is alive and risen from the dead and I'm receiving Him now as my Saviour".
Posted by kingkd 3 years ago
kingkd
This is just religious propaganda
LifeMeansGodIsGood
you will understand sooner or later........better to understand before it is too late, time is running out.....your sins have separated you from your God, your Creator, He took on a body like yours to pay for your sin, He took your place in death so your death sentence coudl be pardoned......you can have eternal life if you will only agree with God that you sinned agaisnt Him and He has the right to cast you away from Him forever because of your sin, believe He died for your sin and rose from the grave so your sin is paid for by His own blood, beleive on Him, call on God to save you in the name of Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ Himself will come in to you by His Holy Spirt, give you a new heart and you will be born again, born of His Spirti, and you will have eternal life and never die....This is the Gospel of God, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, The Gospel is the Good News.......you can be saved from sin, death, and fire of hell, you can have eternal life now!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
the blindness is in unbelief......your own existence and your own death should be enough for you to know God is there, unbelief is willfull blindness.
Posted by Truna 3 years ago
Truna
"I don't understand how people can have a blind belief in a concept (such as God) that has no proof of existence. That said, I'm definitely not against any religion, but I still don't understand.
Vote Placed by Kreakin 3 years ago
Kreakin
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRowanMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's efforts were somewhat feeble. Points made where often tinged with conceit. Grammar was lazy with missing caps etc. Arguments, well was there any. No one used sources.
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRowanMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was the only who actually had an argument.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
LifeMeansGodIsGoodRowanMTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to give an argument, however that is no excuse for con to avoid writing an argument. TIE