TuracoPersa
chipmonk

The moon is made of cheese

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 3/7/2016 Category: Funny

TuracoPersa

Pro

I aim to show that the moon is made of cheese. My opponent must show that the moon is made of some other material, e.g. human skulls. You may attempt to argue that the moon is made of rock, though I doubt you'll get far with that claim since it's completely ridiculous.

The first round is for acceptance.

Rules:
This is a bogus debate. The sources you cite do not have to be real, and any fact you claim to come from a fake cited source cannot be disproven by your opponent except by citing a contradictory fake source. However, fake sources can still be refuted using logic.
chipmonk

Con

I accept this challenge.

I believe the moon is not made of cheese. All knowledge we have points to my beliefs being correct. I do not wish to argue what the moon is made of, but only that Pro's resolution is false and that we can ascertain this using logic.

I wish my opponent the best of luck, and look forward to his initial argument.
TuracoPersa

Pro

I'm sorry, but the rules were very explicit ("my opponent must show that the moon is made of some other material"). Please do not accept the debate unless you accept the rules.
chipmonk

Con

"Children's fairytales tell us that the moon is made of cheese, but like all bodies in the solar system, rock is the more realistic ingredient. The moon's surface is covered with dead volcanoes, impact craters, and lava flows, some visible to the unaided stargazer."

- See more at: http://www.space.com...

We have sent plenty of drones and even a man to the moon. We have verfied its crust, and know that the moon is made of volcanic rock like material.
TuracoPersa

Pro

TuracoPersa forfeited this round.
chipmonk

Con

How and why did u forfeit the round
TuracoPersa

Pro

TuracoPersa forfeited this round.
chipmonk

Con

chipmonk forfeited this round.
Posted by vi_spex 11 months ago
vi_spex
how you got it up there
Posted by liltankjj 11 months ago
liltankjj
This is interesting.