moaad2
Sicipi1

The moon landings were possible.

moaad2 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

moaad2

Pro

There is logical explanations to every stage of the Moon landings whether it was the Soviet unmanned missions or the Apollo program.

There is no feasible evidence to suggest it was not real.
Sicipi1

Con

Firstly, when standing on the moon, there would only be one light source, the sun, meaning that all shadows should be pointing in the same direction. However, if you go over the footage, they are not. Some people would argue that light reflected off of mountains and hills on the moon. However, it does not make sense how the shadows are so different.
Secondly, I think we all knew this argument was coming. When the American flag on the moon's surface, it rippled. This does not make sense as there is no wind on the moon due to a lack of atmosphere.
Finally, when we look at the background of any shot/scene, we should see an abundance of stars or at least something other than black nothingness. There is not atmosphere to cloud the stars so it should be very easy to see them. However, we do not. Some, including NASA, argue that the cameras were very low quality and could not pick up the background details. However, this lacks credibility and the technology was around at the time. I, and many others, would argue that NASA left the stars out because they could not map the position of the stars accurately and that some people would point out the mistakes.
Posted by Stupidape 1 year ago
Stupidape
Try challenging Edlvsjd. Apparently this below videos have counter-evidence I didn't watch hardly any of them.

https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
Posted by Sonofcharl 1 year ago
Sonofcharl
A cleverly worded statement. Many things are "possible".
It should be almost impossible to loose this debate.
Posted by Stupidape 1 year ago
Stupidape
Flat Earthers and climate change deniers dislike NASA and are likely to believe the moon landing was a hoax. One of my close friends believes the moon landing was a hoax, so I plan to stay on top of this topic.

Btw, I think the moon landing was legitimate.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Only a NASA conspirist would accept this debate. And NASA conspirists are linked to Flat Earthers, it seems.