FollowerofChrist1955
imautistic666

The most misunderstood subject : God

FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

RULE #1 CHRISTIANS ONLY,
RULE #2 KING JAMES, NIV, NASB PRETTY MUCH any BIBLE in https://www.biblegateway.com...
Scripture only, no commentaries, or other opinions, cause yours are equally useless as any other scholar, theologian, Pastor, Preacher, Teacher, atheists, unbeliever, Christian. So IF your gonna offer an opinion, let it be yours. As you may already know .. only what the scripture says REALLY COUNTS!
RULE#3 no acceptance necessary, my arguement is right here ... just begin. Thank You and Good Luck.

I apologize if your talking that statement wrong ... I am acutely aware, that no opinion ... including MINE is of any use in this discussion. Scripture, Gods Word, That"s ALL that counts!

I" actually hoping for any one of the 2 TYPES of Christians to accept as Disciples already KNOW the TRUTH of these statements, or maybe not, but left them ask direct questions and I will show them where the supporting scriptures lie.

I mean really ... like an Atheists or Unbeliever ould have a CLUE right?

On a World exposed to Gods Word for thousands of years, God remains the most misunderstood being, bar none within humanity.

It is for THIS PURPOSE the debate 3 Types of Christians SHOWN in The Bible, was written.
http://www.debate.org...

What humanity must recognize want to or not, is that humanity, did not create Hell, nor Heaven, humanity made no rules regarding either place, and consequently what humanity "THINKS" about the subject is in a word "irrelevant " not connected with or relevant to something.

Like the CHOICE to DIE is not GRANTED to humanity. Neither is the choice of Oblivion granted. Alas, Heaven/Hell this IS the choice. What is comical is that the choice of YOUR GOING TO HELL IS ALREADY MADE ! It was made long ago with the entrance of SIN.

You would think Christians would surely KNOW THIS. Nope, not a clue, save for those few, spoken of in the Bible ... the Disciples ALONE! This is a TRUTH that is AS mind numbing as the REALITY of Gods true nature and characteristics are to the masses, demonstrated DAILY by humanity of all sorts, bar none save Disciples! Shocking would not begin to describe it. Nevertheless we shall try ... yes?

No doubt this has wetted the appetite of many. Let us throw out some nuggets if you will. First lets alleviate the atheists bent towards irritating mannerisms ... "Well all this is YOUR OPINION"
Ahhh ..... Nope. It will be ALL scripture, Right from the Word of God! Thus it will be indisputable by all those Bible illiterate Christians out there who make up the BULK of the believers who GET NOTHING BUT SALVATION! 1 Corinthians 3:15 if your interested.

THE INDISPUTABLE TRUTHS OF GOD
1. All born of man and women are consigned to Hell, by the sin of Adam/Eve-End of discussion.
A. Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.

B.Hebrews 9:27
27"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2. Humanity born of man and woman can "NOT STOP SINNING EVER"
A. Psalm 51:5
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin my mother conceived me.
B. 1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
C. John 8:34
Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.
D. Romans 3:12
All have turned away; they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.
E. Romans 3:10
As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;

3. Humanity born of man and woman NEVER SEEKS God!
A.Romans 3:11
There is no one who understands; no one who seeks God.
B. Psalm 53:2
God has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there is anyone who understands, Who seeks after God.
C.Jeremiah 4:22
For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

4. Lastly humanity born of man and woman is born and DIES A SINNER!
A. Romans 5:12

Romans 6:21
What fruit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? The outcome of those things is death.

5. God is God and does. NOT CARE about human Rights at ALL!
A. Romans 2:11
For there is no respect of persons with God.
B. Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
C. Job 34:19
How much less to him that accepteth not the persons of princes, nor regardeth the rich more than the poor? for they all are the work of his hands.

6: Those who interpret scripture of God are in DIRECT DEFIANCE to the Word of God! Therefore in ACTIVE DISOBEDIENCE!
A. 2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
B. 2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
C. 2 Peter 3:3
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
D.Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.
E. Deuteronomy 4:2
You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you.
F. Revelation 22:18
I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book.
G.Romans 6:16
Do you not know that when you offer yourselves as obedient slaves, you are slaves to the one you obey, whether you are slaves to sin leading to death, or to obedience leading to righteousness?
H. 2 Peter 2:19
They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves to corruption. For a man is a slave to whatever has overcome him.

Interpretation-the rendering of a dramatic part, music, etc., so as to bring out the meaning, or to indicate one's particular conception of it.

Lets look at that scripture again .... is of any private interpretation.

Logic a moment ... YOU DIDN"T WRITE IT! You nor anyone save the WRITER, can interpret it! The Writer IS God BREATHED .... see where I"m going with this.

Logic a moment more .... WILL God HOLD BLAMELESS, the Scholars, Theologians, Pastors, Priests, Teachers, Christians ALL 3 TYPES, for going to anyone BUT HIM (God HIMSELF) for interpretations of His Holy Word .... EVEN WHEN you were COMMANDED to do precisely THAT in HIS WORD?

Note*** John 6:45
"It is written in the prophets, 'AND THEY SHALL ALL BE TAUGHT OF GOD.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.

Isaiah 54:13
"All your sons will be taught of the LORD; And the well-being of your sons will be great.

Philippians 3:15
All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well.

*** WHO will reveal this to YOU!

1 Thessalonians 4:9
Now about brotherly love, you do not need anyone to write to you, because you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another.

*** taught by which theologian, Scholar, Pastor, denomination?

1 John 2:27
And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But just as His true and genuine anointing teaches you about all things, so remain in Him as you have been taught.

Lastly: 1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Quick note for those of you who DOG the Jehovahs Witnesses ... what are YOU DOING that different ... do you follow God BELIEF or YOURS?

See why the Majority of Gods People will ONLY BE SAVED?

Hmmm!

I know ... YOU have been told THOSE SCRIPTURES? They don"t MEAN that .... eh? By who? God? Or Man, scholar, commentaries. Theologians.

I"d start doing some real hard looking at 1 Corinthians 3!
imautistic666

Con

U on some crack he aint real
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

And yet ... you haven"t the first sign that of evidence. Your talkin out your rear end!
Revelation 12:
12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

http://www.foxnews.com...
http://www1.cbn.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
The GREATEST End-Times SIGN - Revelation 12 | September 23, 2017 ... HERE IS WHY!!
https://www.youtube.com...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk...
http://earthsky.org...
http://247sports.com...
https://www.npr.org...
http://www.express.co.uk...
https://www.thesun.co.uk...
http://nationalpost.com...
https://www.lifesitenews.com...
https://www.broadwayworld.com...
https://www.pinterest.com...
http://metro.co.uk...
https://www.aol.com...

I was hoping to get an opponent who lved in the same planet as I do. To much to hope for I guess, got an athiest that cannot read, knows nothing, sees nothing and has no Biblical Education or obviously ... access to the internet beyond this board.

Heres the point genius ... NONE of those articles? Are written BY God. It is to thier credit they at least know. BUT it"s MORE important to know that God says, when, how, what time, and who survives, who will be IN HELL the second it begins, who will be watching from the Mezzanine, and who is going THROUGH Hell on Earth.

That he has chosen to fullfill before the eyes of His children and people the parable of the 10 Virgins while we wait, really reflects WELL on God , Don"t you believers think?

Matthew 25New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Ten Virgins
25 "At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 "At midnight the cry rang out: "Here"s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!"

7 "Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out."

9 ""No," they replied, "there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves."

10 "But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 "Later the others also came. "Lord, Lord," they said, "open the door for us!"

12 "But he replied, "Truly I tell you, I don"t know you."

13 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

So note it says .... 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

The World has gone to sleep, none appear to be watching now! Ate we learning yet?
imautistic666

Con

Where is your evidence that he actually exists tho
FollowerofChrist1955

Pro

Poor Thing;
Just out there huh?
As everyone can tell no way you looked at a thing I said, researched what NEWS AGENCIES and others KNOW was an actual foretelling BY GOD of an event that would take place 2000 YEARS BEFORE it occurred.

But that just went right over your head didn"t it?

You have NO evidence that God doesn"t exist, while the scriptures 2000 years ago, predicted, the fall of jerusalem, by whom, AND the number of TIMES it would Fall. Talked about and described the reign of Alexander the Great to include WHO he would Leave the empire too. That Israel would become a Nation in ONE DAY! And sooo much more. Yet you athiests too lazy to research ... want everything handed to you!

But nope ... sell it to someone else .... you WANT TO GO TO HELL. That is completely YOUR CHOICE. I told all you athiest long ago as have other Believers all about God. You all know, cause your all right here ON a religion Board.

I have placed Ezekiel 3 on this board more times than I can remember. Your bloods on your own head!
But for you, I"ll put it here just for you!
Ezekiel 3:
18 When I say to a wicked person, "You will surely die," and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

The Bible says Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Ron White says: https://Ron-White-You-Cant-Fix-Stupid
Though Ive never purchased nor rented this Cd ... I know what he means. dealing with Athiests.

Now I know some sensative , Christians will have a twinge hearing that, but in my defense, I remind you that you call a Cow, cow .. right? Why? Cause it"s a Cow!
There ya go!
Stupid is as stupid DOES! And it is defined AS having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

Not a single Christian out there can DENY that anyone unwilling to seek God for themselves and just takes some yahoos WORD for it that he doesn"t exist, is clearly NOT the sharpest tool in the shed right? So by all means let them know when their being dumb as dirt! How else you gonna save them if your not willing to engage them, in confrontation if necessary.
Remember the Apostles were. NOT KILLED by all unbelievers, they were KILLED by Atheists, and The RELIGIOUS.

It certainly wasn"t because they played to their egos! It was because they told them the TRUTH ... Their going to HELL, and to the Religious? YOUR WRONG, you DONT KNOW GOD! Pharisees Killed Jesus because of this! You too must be willing to confront those who are going through the motions but themselves DO NOT KNOW GOD. yes they will become angry ... but you owe it to them to try and reach them, even if its unpleasnt for you!

Read the Woes of Jesus to the Pharisees.... that couldn"t have been pleasant for Christ, but He didn"t shy away ... why do you?
Gospels of Luke 11:37-54 and Matthew 23:1-39
imautistic666

Con

everyone has their own opinions and i just think that u believe in nothing
you have people who just write stories and believe them
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 2 months ago
FollowerofChrist1955
I ask the forgiveness of those unbelievers who see that I am delibrately ignoring the rediculous statements of those whom themselves haven"t a Clue of who God is. Their opinions, you see ARE opinions, therefore not based on educational knowledge. So they will be ignored. As they speak only to hear themselves, and provide no real insights with with anyone of intelligence would wish to follow.

I will respond to real questions though. Just not from those antagonist.
Posted by Masterful 2 months ago
Masterful
My appologies I wrote along RFD in comments that didn't register due to the glitchiness of this site. I'm not willing to re-write all of that. fml
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
which shows either god does not exist or doesn"t care enough about the people to understand the nature of evidence to actually present it. Now which of those two possibilities is accurate?" Matt Dillahunty

"If jesus and Muhammad and abraham and moses had never been born, which in any case I tend to dabble, if all their stories were untrue were suddenly found and everyone had to admit it some people I know would show panic. Now what would we do? We"d have no morals suddenly. What could be more nonsensical than that? As the matter of fact the position that we occupy would---be---precisely---the---same as it is now if none of these texts had ever been written, as if none of these lacerations had ever been made. We would still have to reason together about how how to treat one another, about how to build a just city, and about how to have irony and a sense of humor." Christopher Hitchens
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
so EVERYBODY is misinterpreting. No exceptions. None.

"If god is all knowing and he knows the future of all events and he wrote a book that can only be interpreted as if it endorses slavery and if its heinous violence against your children against your neighbors" how could a god be that omnipotent and devise a book where we can"t distinguish between the law of Israel and god"s law? I mean their interwoven where we have metaphor and fact and nobody can distinguish the two. We don"t know what we"re supposed to take figuratively. We don"t know what we"re supposed to take literally. Was it actually a tree? I mean come on. How can anyone distinguish this. I mean come on. It doesn"t make any sense. It doesn"t matter how its translated. It doesn"t matter what version. If it was written by an omnipotent being there would be ONE VERSION. And there would be only ONE WAY to interpret it because it would be written well." Aron Ra
"Actually it wouldn"t be written at all. What"s wrong with your god comin" down and talking to people? "Hey you know some of that stuff that"s in the book? I"m here to correct it." Matt Dillahunty

"We have to rely on copies of copies of anonymous authors with no originals and the textural testimony to a miracle for example, there"s no amount of reports, anecdotal reports that is sufficient to justify in believing that actually happened as reported. And anything that would qualify as a god would clearly understand this and if it wanted to clearly convey this to people in a way that is believable would not be relying on ---TEXT--- to do so. And this to me is the nail in the coffin for christianity. The god that christians believe in is amazingly ---STUPID---!!! If it actually wants to achieve its goal by spreading its word to humanity by relying on text, by relying on languages that die off, by relying on anecdotal testimony, that"s not a pathway to truth. And anything that would qualify for a god would know this.
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
I mean you still have yet to prove that YOUR god even exists. "If what I've seen about evolution is true" well my boy, you haven"t seen much, nor have you seen one god damned thing about your religion.

"how come there is not a single Neanderthal living on the earth?" What an utterly stupid question by clearly an undergrad brainless twit who doesn"t even know how to do one simple search. Guess what I just did gosh golly gosh darned gee whiz? I just googled that search "percentage of species extinct" and BANG up came immediately "99.9 percent Of all species that have existed on Earth, "99.9 percent are now extinct. Many of them perished in five cataclysmic events. According to a recent poll, seven out of ten biologists think we are currently in the throes of a sixth mass extinction." So you figure it out with a very BIG smiley faced DUH which is NOT hard to figure out at all because YOU have NOT done ANY TYPE OF RESEARCH AT ALL and wow does it show. You guess. You invent excuses for something in which you clearly and flatly know NOTHING about as so so so many christians do. So you say "I don"t know".

Oh and gosh golly" let"s add further injury to your idiotic arguments because you cannot do a fricken little bit of homework.
https://www.youtube.com... - Chimps on the Edge - Spearing
https://www.youtube.com... - How to Grow a Planet EP03 The Challenger 31:45.

Oh yes I get it also (tee hee) YOUR bible is truth? Really? According to what imbecile? You? How would you know? What grade of washing machine blubbering hiccups corruption town meetings have you graduated from to make such an absurd comment? If YOUR god were in the slightest bit true he would NEVER rely on text, the worst form of communication possible so everybody like you can misinterpret with translations upon translations upon translations upon translations upon copies upon copies upon copies with absolutely 0% chance of taking it back to the original
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
https://www.youtube.com... - The Big Bang Machine
https://www.youtube.com... - CERN 2017 - Employee Spills The Beans On What CERN Is

Oh and btw, Stephen Hawking, perhaps the smartest person who has ever lived, and his colleague have come up with a mathematical equation that proves that something does in-deed-i-do comes from nothing. In other words YOUR god was NOT needed to have created the known universe. And mathematical equations are the only known facts that there are. In other words 2 + 2 = 4 no matter what language you speak. YOUR god can be disproved no matter which language you speak.
https://www.youtube.com... - Stephen Hawking M theory makes God unnecessary original quote
https://www.youtube.com... - Michio Kaku vs Stephen Hawking - Aliens, Humanity, and God

"How do humans have a moral conscience?" Well by gum, YOUR god is completely immoral. If you don"t know that, then it is crystal clear that you have not read your bible at all nor do you have the determination to know who YOUR god is. But then again neither does anyone else. Now would you like me to prove just how immoral your god is? Nah. Just as I thought. I didn"t think so.
"There is absolutely NO way evolution created minds that are able to determine if something is RIGHT or something is WRONG, and everything in between. How is it that humans are the only living creature on the planet to have this sort of mind?" Well duh with a little bit of toilet dust straddled on top to make it look a little bit purrty, humans are not. But then again had you done some actual research, rather than doing some granny farts from your cabbage batbrain, you"d realize just how many creatures other than man are not even close to the closet line.
""the way God created us." Hmmmmmm still puzzled on that one. I mean you still have yet to prove that YOUR god even exists.
Posted by backwardseden 2 months ago
backwardseden
@nobleislandbag "you're going to have to create some strong points that aren't Biblically based." Well um no. Because all you have is your bible. Without it, you big black blank biblical christians are worthless and nothing and complete voids. You do not have the ability nor consciousness to jump off of your bible and thus make up your own stories and nonsense just because you want to as billions of christians do. WRONG! Oh absolutely evolution is science and some of it is proven correct. And since you clearly don"t have the foggiest idea about evolution and you opened your big fat yap about it and clearly have not done any research on it, evolution is A LOT more than "merely a theory of how life came to be on this planet. "Some of evolutional theory is "I don"t know" which any and all good scientists and atheists will say. But those very words of "I don"t know" truly terrifies you christians because you arrogantly think than YOUR god is perfect when you don"t even have proof that YOUR god even exists. What a true joke.
"The truth is, God created the earth and every life form on it." Well then teeny booper, you go right ahead and you go prove that right now. Oh whatsamatter? You can"t do it? Gee I just cannot imagine why because first of all you would have to prove that your god even exists. Then you would have to prove WHY ayn ignorant person would EVER be stupid enough and gullible enough to believe in this god of YOURS?
"Tell me, how did the universe come to exist in the first place?" That answer is "I don"t know. No say it along with me" "I don"t know". When someone like you doesn't have an answer for something you say "I don"t know" you do not say something completely ignorant like "Since I do not have an answer for something" therefore god" which only shows the utmost arrogance and true ignorance. Actually the big bang has not been debunked.
Posted by whiteflame 2 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Masterful// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.

[*Reason for removal*] There is no clear RFD to be found in the comments. The voter just makes his own arguments and generally disparages arguments made in the debate.
************************************************************************
FollowerofChrist1955
Nobleislandbag;
This is one of my favorite quotes

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture."

R13; Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

In other words ... if converting athiests with scripture DIDNT work in the 1700"s it would be pointless for anyone to attempt to use them for their conversion today!

No scripture is used to instruct the less advanced believers who have not attained Discipleship for reasons of Bilical inexperience, familiarity and such. It is through the Word the Disciples LIVE. the other two thpes of Christians do not ... mores the pity. Indeed how can one convert others who have no understanding of the Creator by way of His Word, which instructs us by reason of Jesus"s example the proper way of witnessing to the masses?

Most go the way of instructions by men. It ought not be so. If Christ wished that Hid Word would not have given us such magnificent instructions as John 6:45, Isaiah 54:13, Philippians 3:15, 1 Thessalonians 4:9 and 1 John 2:27.

WE AS HE speak through SCRIPTURE not personal opinions or words expressed of ourselves. If I speak books of words yet speak not a scripture in the lot ... of what purpose was it? IF man wants opinions let him go to the world .... IF he wants to hear of God ... let him come to Gods children who speak ONLY Gods Word, and little of their own.
FollowerofChrist1955
nobleislandbag;
Go back and re-read. The topic is "NOT" for Athiest nor unbelievers. It is for you, and ALL Christians who are not Disciples.
Those who profess Christ, yet demonstrate no knowledge of whom they serve. These are those who have names.
1st TYPE Disciples- these recieve everthing, rewards, inheritence, crowns They are Priest and Kings of God.
This writting is not addressed to them as they already know scriptures and Live and speak the Word of God!

2nd TYPE of Christian
Followers of God 1 Corinthians 3:14 Carnal Christians (Denomination Christians) these recieve some rewards, no inheritance as the are not Children if God by choice! Theses will not inherit nor be Priest and Kings in the Kingdom of God!
Such as:
To even suggest that those who refused to deny themselves for Christ - Carnal Christians, who follow their own forms of religion, and not Christ ... could ever be disciples is ludicrous. Christ Himself, states emphatically you CANNOT be HIS disciple lest you deny YOURSELF.

to deny ANY part of the Word of God, to alter it to YOUR BELIEFS by way of MANs interpretation is many things .... but denying YOURSELF it is not!
Thus Evidence, is what matters not opinions?
Christianity - 2.42 billion
* Catholic Church - 1.285 billion.
* Protestantism - 900 million.
* Eastern Orthodox Church - 270 million.
* Oriental Orthodoxy - 86 million.
* Restorationism and Nontrinitarianism - 35 million.
* Independent Catholicism - 18 million.
* Minor branches - 1 million.

EVERY ONE OF THESE, has altered the scriptures to form a denomination ... therefore NONE of them are DISCIPLES!

they ARE SAVED ... yes! Because Salvation is ETERNAL LIFE with God given them FREE! they are People and Followers of God ... just NOT DISCIPLES!

The last type are:
People of God 1 Corinthians 3:15 SAVED ONLY Biblically illiterate, completely Carnal, have NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, His nature, His Character, His Sovereignty!