krissymf
Challengerqwerty

The most ridiculous and dumbest opinions on things in this world that make you seem crazy!

Started: 1/30/2015 Category: Funny

krissymf

Con

You have to say the most ridiculous things and have such stupid opinions about things and come across as completely crazy! You have to over exaggerate and make false claims about how amazing you are. For example, you can say things like "last week I got into a fight with 7 guys with knives. I beat them all up without using a weapon because I know Kung Fu and am a gold belt in karate. Gold belt is a more advanced level of martial arts than Bruce Lee. In my opinion world war 3 will happen next year and be started by Greenland because Santa will get fed up making presents for spoilt little brats and he'll send his army of dwarves to take over the world." Something like that. Its complete bonkers and also really annoying to hear people say things as stupid as that. But its a good challenge.
Challengerqwerty

Pro

George W. Bush was an intelligent president.

Fox News is the most accurate and reliable newscast in the world.

We didn't invade the middle east for oil, we did it for nukes. They're there somewhere.... please...?

The Republican Party actually has a chance at the 2016 election, as long as they run Jeb Bush. We all know how much Americans love the Bushes.

What do you get when you cross a shark and an alligator? Eaten.

If I had two apples and you had four apples, and you gave me your apples, but I also gave you my apples, but those apples were really pears, and by pears I mean bears. How many apples would you have?

What's brown and sticky? A stick.

What's long, and hard, and full of seamen? A submarine.

What else is long and hard and full of seamen? A boat.

What else is long and hard and filled with seamen? Your mother.....................ship.......

"In economics, game theory, and decision theory the expected utility hypothesis refers to a hypothesis concerning people's preferences with regard to choices that have uncertain outcomes (gambles). This hypothesis states that if certain axioms are satisfied, the subjective value associated with a gamble by an individual is the statistical expectation of that individual's valuations of the outcomes of that gamble. This hypothesis has proved useful to explain some popular choices that seem to contradict the expected value criterion (which takes into account only the sizes of the payouts and the probabilities of occurrence), such as occur in the contexts of gambling and insurance. Daniel Bernoulli initiated this hypothesis in 1738. Until the mid twentieth century, the standard term for the expected utility was the moral expectation, contrasted with "mathematical expectation" for the expected value." - wikipedia

I now declare myself to be the Sun of the Communist Future, Ever Victorious, Iron-Willed Commander, Kim Jong Poon
krissymf

Con

krissymf forfeited this round.
Challengerqwerty

Pro

salad tears
krissymf

Con

krissymf forfeited this round.
Challengerqwerty

Pro

Challengerqwerty forfeited this round.
Posted by Challengerqwerty 2 years ago
Challengerqwerty
Did you mean "off"?
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
Would saying "I beat up seven guys with knives using only my gigantic penis" be an appropriate reply?