The only thing that works to get rid of bad behavior and destructive lifestyles is making a qual

I contend that all the " therapy" and " treatment" nonsense is not working to in any meaningful way. Especially government run programs..A quality decision by anyone will move a person out of bad behavior into sound living.

By definition a quality decision is one that from which is no turning, about which there is no debate.

Each of us has the capacity to make that kind of decision.

Con can certainly make his point that I am wrong.

You are right, I can certainly prove that you are wrong.
First of all, not everyone has the same ideas of discipline. You can most certainly talk it out calmly, or go as far as to take it to a disciplinary camp.
Second of all, qual is not an actual word.

This is my opening argument. I await my worthy competitor's ansers patiently.

I didn't realize they would cut my statement. That should read, " quality decision".I have never seen anyone overcome a destructive habit for any length of time without making a decision to quit that had quality in it. When a decision is one of quality, that is it. There is no turning back. They become anchored in their minds. If they make a decision that is just wishful thinking, it will fall apart like a cheap watch at the first pressure from their minds or other people.In other words. This decision is forever.

I'm sorry I only saw "qual" when I accepted this challenge. Nevertheless, I can win this debate.
Therapy and treatment works very well, and sometimes all you need is some alone time to think things through. Making a quality decision is definantly not the best way to do this. I am very sorry for my bad grammer/spelling.

In addition, delinquints wont make a little decsision and say their good little pupils. No, they require hard work in jail and then trackers.

No, making a quality descision is not the only way to get rid of bad behavior, though I admit its a very good way and effective.

cheyennebodie forfeited this round.

acdramaqueen2004 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both forfeited rounds, thus conduct is balanced. S&G - Pro. Con had several spelling errors throughout the debate that Pro never had. I would highly recommend that Con use the "check your spelling" option that can be found right next to the "submit round" button. It's a great way to correct your spelling automatically. Arguments - Con. Con was able to present two different instances where quality decisions aren't the only way to get rid of bad behavior. Pro could have rebutted this but instead forfeited the final round. Due to Con's challenges which remained standing by the end, Con wins arguments. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.