RUN4ACES
alexmiller887

The plane impact with the WTC

alexmiller887

RUN4ACES

Con

The 9-11 videos of the planes impacting the WTC Towers shows both planes melting into the towers without slowing down and not even a bolt or piece of carbon fiber falling to the ground below. This violates the fundamental 3rd law of motion without a equal and opposite reaction. I challenge anyone still believing the official conspiracy theory to explain how a reaction would also not be occur if the plane was standing still and the building smashed into it traveling at 500 mph?

Open link below to view the impact of the plane in slow motion.
https://www.youtube.com...

Also all planes create a wing vortex from the trailing edge of the wing tips acting like a horizontal twister. Which should have been clearly seen in the smoke from the fire ball after impact. This is definitely missing and should not be in both impacts . Why?

Open the link below to view a wing vortex.
https://www.youtube.com...
alexmiller887

Pro

Oh, goody. I love debunking conspiracy theories. Bring it on.
RUN4ACES

Con

Okay, I posted my questions my friend.
alexmiller887

Pro

You seem to have no understanding of basic physics or aerodynamics.

Question 1
'The 9-11 videos of the planes impacting the WTC Towers shows both planes melting into the towers without slowing down and not even a bolt or piece of carbon fiber falling to the ground below. This violates the fundamental 3rd law of motion without a equal and opposite reaction. I challenge anyone still believing the official conspiracy theory to explain how a reaction would also not be occur if the plane was standing still and the building smashed into it traveling at 500 mph?'

The official conspiracy theory? I was under the impression you were the conspiracy theorist. The 3rd law of motion [1], just
to recap is 'Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

This picture clearly shows the damage caused to the Twin towers by this equal and opposite reaction.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

The plane flowed into the hole fluidly. In your heads-I-win-tails-you-lose logic, if even one part of the event were not true then therfore there must have been a conspiracy.

Question 2
'Also all planes create a wing vortex from the trailing edge of the wing tips acting like a horizontal twister. Which should have been clearly seen in the smoke from the fire ball after impact. This is definitely missing and should not be in both impacts . Why?'
I'm going to choose to ignore the double negative, and assume that you mean that it should be there. A wing vortex of an airplane is created by the plane's forward movement. This cannot occur if , like in the Twin Tower incident the wings are sheared off, and have no forward movement. The direction that the wing vortexes face is directly behind the wings, the plane was at a 20 degree angle. Therefore, no wing vortex. QED.

My point:

Occam's razor. What is more likely, that there was a terrorist atrocity commited, or that hundreds of thousands of people are participating in a conspiracy theory. Who would we suspect? The government? Point of reference, not including the post office has over 1.9 million employees.

In the face of the hard cold facts, I challenge my opponent to refute them.

Thank you

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...'s_laws_of_motion
[2] Popular Mechanics, debunking 9/11 myths, 2002
RUN4ACES

Con

RUN4ACES forfeited this round.
alexmiller887

Pro

Extend all arguments and rebuttals.
Vote Con!
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
Geogeer
RUN4ACESalexmiller887Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited.