TheUnapologeticTruth
DaveFoxChase

The practice of Islam should be banned within the United States

TheUnapologeticTruth

TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

First round for accept.

I will be arguing that Islam should be banned within the United States. My opponent will be arguing that it should not be.

Not that it can't be banned because of the 1st Amendment. Rather we are debating whether it should or should not be banned based on what Islam instructs its followers.
DaveFoxChase

Con

Hello, I accept this debate. This should be interesting and enjoyable. Good luck :)
TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

Thank you for accepting. This should be a good one.

A common misconception the majority of people in the United States and other “Western” countries have about Islam is that it is a religion just like Christianity or Judaism because these are the two religions they are most familiar with. When we had 9/11 and started to pay attention to other terrorist attacks around the world we were told by our media that these were Islamic “extremists”. That most Muslims are nice and that the religion was hijacked by the “extremists” like Osama bin Laden. Well I am here to clarify that it has not been hijacked rather, individuals like Osama bin Laden are in fact practicing Islam like the Quran and Muhammad himself instructs.

Islam is far more than just a religion like Buddhism or Christianity. It is also a political system, a form of governance with absolute laws that must be followed because otherwise you are not a Muslim. These laws in Islam are called “Sharia”. The laws are derived from the Quran itself, Hadiths, and the words and actions of Muhammad. (1) Because the law is from the Quran and Muhammad it is complete and perfect and there is no room for interpretations of the law. The law was sent down from Allah himself. So, in order to be a Muslim you must follow the law. Well what does the law of Islam teach? Is it good like Christianity’s “Ten Commandments”? Let’s see what we have to do to be a Muslim. (2)

- Don’t leave Islam! You will be killed

- Slavery is ok and regulated

- Death by stoning for adultery, prostitution

- Hand cut off for stealing

- Non muslims must pay a tax or convert

- Girls genrally may marry after first period, but Muhammad married Aisha at age six and had sex with her at 9. Sharia Law has no age restrictions

- A woman needs 4 male witnesses to prove rape

- Death penalty for being Gay

- Man can have four wives but a woman can only have one husband

This is only a small list of the laws that govern all Muslims. Remember, because these laws are from Allah himself and are perfect it means that all Muslims must obey. That is why these barbaric laws are still in practice in Islamic countries. The religion is the government. There is no “separation of church and state” like in America. So, obviously Islam is incompatible with the U.S. and other Western nations.

Should we then allow Muslims to be citizens and vote with the mentality of Sharia being supreme to U.S. governance? Should we allow an ideology so perverse and counter intuitive to American way of life to become prevalent in our society? No.

In Islam there is a call to violence and subjugation of all non-believers. The goal is the dominance of Islam world-wide and all governments under Islamic rule. This is Islam’s mission. It is necessary for the return of the 12th Imam. “The world will not come to an end,” said the Prophet Muhammad, “ until a man from my family (Ahlulbayt) and of my name shall be master of the world, When you see a green ensign coming from the direction of Khorasan, then join them, for the Imam of God will be with the standards who will be called al-Mahdi.” (3)

Why do you think Muhammad started the 7th Century Muslim invasion? How do you think Islam spread from present day Saudi Arabia all the way to Spain and India before their armies were defeated? Was it by peace? No. Or were they trying to have Islam rule the world as stated by their Prophet Muhammad?

“I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, 'and whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', Allah will save his property and his life from me” Muhammad, Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 59 (4)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled” Quran 9:29 (5)

So it is painfully clear that Islam commands all Muslims to fight the unbelievers until they are either all killed, converted or pay the jizyah (tax on non-muslims). This is what Islam instructs. Osama bin Laden was nothing but a good muslim. He didn’t hijack the religion. So why are people saying Islam was hijacked? Because they are ignorant of Islam or they are lying to further Islam. This is called taqiyya.

The word "al-Taqiyya" literally means: "Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury” (6)

What this means is that Muslims are allowed to lie in order to advance their cause or keep their real feelings hidden from non-believers. THIS IS AN ACCEPTED AND PRACTICED ASPECT OF ISLAM. Now, with this in mind how can anyone trust anything a Muslim says? What are we to make of a Muslim’s claim that Islam is all about peace and non-violence now that we know the truth? They are either an ignorant Muslim or practicing taqiyya. This is a very dangerous situation to our American way of life. You may not think so now because they are a minority but what if the lies are perpetuated until they become a sizeable minority or even a majority? They don’t even have to be that large of a population to begin affecting our political system because they already have the liberals and the media on their side so they will do the bidding for them. But is it rational to think that Muslims could make up a majority of the vote and vote to change our government? No. When their numbers become sizeable enough we will see more killing of non-muslims and even all out war like Muhammad did.

We will have more incidents like Major Hassan who killed 13 people at Fort Hood (7) Or more recently the murder of a British soldier by a Muslim (8) As Muslims gain more power, as they grow in numbers they become more bold and violent. These are the varying stages in Jihad.

I’ll refer you to the video now because it explains everything and would be too much to type. It is a must watch.

To sum up:

Islam has no place in America or other “Western” nations. They talk peace while thinking how nice it would be to chop your head off like that British soldier. They are in our military pretending to be good Muslims until it comes time for them to kill like Major Hassan. They lie to you in order to gain your confidence, maybe you’ll even convert and many do out of pure ignorance. But you must be cautious. We must not let them gain more ground here in the U.S. or we will be fighting the “war on terror” quite literally next door. Just like Muhammad’s neighbors found but it was too late for them.

Imagine, the guy commanding peace and tolerance in the beginning, later commands his followers to fight all non-believers. Can we seriously trust any Muslim when this is what their most beloved prophet did? Would you follow a man like that? Would you want Muhammad or his followers for neighbors? I sure don’t.

1 http://www.crf-usa.org...

2 http://islammonitor.org...

3 http://www.al-islam.org...

4 http://www.islamicity.com...

5 http://quran.com...

6 http://www.al-islam.org...

7 http://www.nytimes.com...

8 http://www.foxnews.com...

DaveFoxChase

Con

DaveFoxChase forfeited this round.
TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

For fear of another round forfeiture by my opponent, I will keep this one short. If my opponent comes back and does post, I request that the voting community to consider this round a tie or in my favor if I still out debate him. It"s not fair to expect me to go all out if I don"t know whether or not my opponent is still actively engaged in this debate.

Continuing from the previous round, I would like to expand on the concept of "taqiyya" and prove that is already in practice in the U.S. The Islamic Society of North America was funneling money to terrorists while claiming to be a charity to help orphans. Their sister organization in Canada was doing the same thing. (1) These are not the only two Muslim charities involved in this type of activity. This is a chilling example of "taqiyya" being used to exploit Westerners and their political correctness.

The first stage of Jihad as explained in the previous video has begun. American mosques have become breeding grounds for anti-western teachings and jihadists. "A survey of 100 randomly selected mosques in America finds 81% of them feature Islamic literature " not including the Quran and Sunnah " that advocates violence. And 85% of the imams running the mosques actively recommend these tracts." (2)

There"s more: "Experts indicate 40 separate episodes connecting U.S. mosques to terrorist organizations in the past decade." (3)

The Islamic Society of Boston, MA has built a $22 million Islamic Cultural Center, whose founder, Abdurahman Alamoudi, is under scrutiny for extremist ties. Alamoudi currently sits in federal prison."(3)

"Several local businessmen connected with the Al Farooq Mosque in Brooklyn allegedly funneled more than $20 million to al-Qaeda through a cleric in Yemen." (3)

All this is very disturbing information. The first stage of Jihad is in full swing in America. But what happens when Muslims become a sizeable minority or majority? Well there sure don"t get more peaceful and tolerant. In Dearborn, Michigan Muslims make up 30% of the population. (4) Let"s see what happens when Islam is challenged by a Christian minority amongst a Muslim majority. Remember, according to the Quran and Muhammad you are not allowed to criticize Islam; there is no room for free speech. I refer you to the video now. Please watch the whole thing. It shows the intolerance and violent propensity of Muslims when they have a sizeable population. Also, note that the police force is completely scared or indifferent to do anything about their behavior. They blame the Christians for the Muslims violent actions. They make no arrests or do anything. I ask, what is going to happen when Muslims become an even larger percentage of the population in other cities?

1 http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...
2 http://news.investors.com...
3 http://www.clarionproject.org...
4 http://www.30-days.net...
DaveFoxChase

Con

DaveFoxChase forfeited this round.
TheUnapologeticTruth

Pro

Due to my opponent's two forfeitures it is not necessary for me to post a final round. I ask that all points are awarded to me.

Vote Pro
DaveFoxChase

Con

DaveFoxChase forfeited this round.
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
What happened to freedom of religion?
Posted by TheUnapologeticTruth 4 years ago
TheUnapologeticTruth
no not all "muslims" do those things.. those are ignorant muslims... I proved from the Quran that Muhammad was like that.. that Islam calls for the death or violent subjugation of nonbelievers..
Posted by Sitara 4 years ago
Sitara
Not all; Muslims do those things. I can prove from the Quran that Muslims are not like that.
TheUnapologeticTruth
lol read my debate.. freedom of belief is different when what you believe in is not simply a religion.. and when your belief says to kill me? Yeah I take issue with that belief.. feel free to debate me on it.
Posted by SitaraPorDios 4 years ago
SitaraPorDios
Stop calling yourself a libertarian. True libertarians support freedom of belief. You are a conservative in disguise.
TheUnapologeticTruth
I might do that
Posted by gordonjames 4 years ago
gordonjames
If Dave does a FF I will take on the debate for you.
Vote Placed by calculatedr1sk 4 years ago
calculatedr1sk
TheUnapologeticTruthDaveFoxChaseTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff... but if Pro wants to repeat this debate with me as Con, he will not find the path to victory to be so undefended.
Vote Placed by Mikal 4 years ago
Mikal
TheUnapologeticTruthDaveFoxChaseTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by spankme 4 years ago
spankme
TheUnapologeticTruthDaveFoxChaseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Excellent topic that I have always wanted to see debated - unfortunately it wasn't actually debated, yet the evidence presented and logic of Pro's position was great
Vote Placed by ConservativeAmerican 4 years ago
ConservativeAmerican
TheUnapologeticTruthDaveFoxChaseTied
Reasons for voting decision: FFA, conduct to pro. Pro was the only person to make arguments, so thereby his were the most convincing. Pro was the only person to use sources.