bluejoewho
FiredUpRepublican

The president of Iran does not hate jews.

bluejoewho

Pro

This is actually pretty easy to defend. So whoever is out there that seems to think this is incorrect step up to the plate.
FiredUpRepublican

Con

I'll open with video evidence and then continue in my next arguement with posts and more video evidence as needed.

Notice in this video how The Jewish star, the US name, a White Hosue formation and the Nazi symbol are all used in unison to show a similar relationship.

This video shows the army piercing through an apparent symbol of the israel flag

And perhaps the most blatant proof of them all is the President of Iran himself saying Israel is Satan. Followed by "Death To Israel."
bluejoewho

Pro

The topic is weather Ahmadinejad hates jews or not. I think you got side-tracked. I watched all three of the videos on you tube that you linked above. (Thanks for making them somewhat short. I was hoping I didn't have to watch 3 hours of video) I think without a doubt, those three short excerpts show that Iran is definitely not happy with the United States and Israel. However it does not show that Iran is unhappy with the people of these countries. It clearly is representing the Governments of the two countries.

Let me state that last part very very clearly. There is a huge difference between being against a particular govt. and being against an actual group of people.

Ahmadinejad doesn't hate Jews. He hates the Zionist Govt. in control in Israel.

Did you know orthodox jews are completely against Zionism too? Matter of fact, the orthodox jews and Ahmadinejad have a pretty good relationship. They both agree that the existing problem in Israel isn't Jews, Muslims, Christians, its ZIONISM.
FiredUpRepublican

Con

FiredUpRepublican forfeited this round.
bluejoewho

Pro

I don't really have much more to say except the fact this must be about 100 characters long. 6 more.
FiredUpRepublican

Con

"The topic is weather Ahmadinejad hates jews or not. I think you got side-tracked. I watched all three of the videos on you tube that you linked above. (Thanks for making them somewhat short. I was hoping I didn't have to watch 3 hours of video) I think without a doubt, those three short excerpts show that Iran is definitely not happy with the United States and Israel. However it does not show that Iran is unhappy with the people of these countries. It clearly is representing the Governments of the two countries."

You said hatred and indeed it is evident. In the videos you see them chant "Death To Israel" time and time again. At no time is it anywhere clarified that it is solely geared towards the Governments. In order to want somebody to die, you must have a sense of hatred for them.

"Let me state that last part very very clearly. There is a huge difference between being against a particular govt. and being against an actual group of people."

And these videos prove my point. Not to mention the fact he disregards the Holocaust as a myth Jews made up. He has directly criticized the Jews on more than a dozen occassions as "occupiers" in a country they don't deserve to control. His saying he disagrees with the governments are a small factor, if not a cover up for his feelings. You see, the Iranian President seeks to gain support around the world for his ridiculous rhetoric and as long as we buy into his farces, he will continue to gain steam.

"Did you know orthodox jews are completely against Zionism too? Matter of fact, the orthodox jews and Ahmadinejad have a pretty good relationship. They both agree that the existing problem in Israel isn't Jews, Muslims, Christians, its ZIONISM."

I would like to see evidence of this from a reputtable source. As the Bible states Israel was given to the Jews by God. The Orthodox Jews only represent a portion and you forgot to include "some" as in "minority" of Orthodox Jews.
Posted by snamd 9 years ago
snamd
"Did you know orthodox jews are completely against Zionism too? Matter of fact, the orthodox jews and Ahmadinejad have a pretty good relationship. They both agree that the existing problem in Israel isn't Jews, Muslims, Christians, its ZIONISM"
As an orthodox jew I can say this is absoluetly false.

there is one small sect consisting of maybe 500 Jews called Niturei Karta who believe that Jews should not return to Israel until the Messiah comes.

But believe me if they believe that teh Messiah has come, they will not be standing next to Ahmadinejad.
Posted by FiredUpRepublican 9 years ago
FiredUpRepublican
I think it is sad how many people are ignorant to the facts when it comes to Iran.
Posted by bluejoewho 9 years ago
bluejoewho
advocate, just because you don't understand my views does not mean I have to take the time to explain them to you. I know exactly what the libertarian philosophy is, as well as what socialism is.
Posted by bluejoewho 9 years ago
bluejoewho
Well its hard to find a candidate that you agree with 100%. America is socialistic in several ways. Schools, Utilities, welfare, prisons, etc.

As far as Ron Paul I support his views on the federal reserve, our foreign policy, income tax, and abortion.
Posted by Advocate123 9 years ago
Advocate123
You had Ron Paul as who you were voting for and now you took it down.

Socialism is the government ownership and operation of the means of production.

Libertarians believe in the government owning and operating no means of production.

So when you claimed you were a socialist and wanted to vote for Ron Paul, I was at a loss for words.
Posted by bluejoewho 9 years ago
bluejoewho
advocate what are you talking about? I haven't made up my mind yet who I'm going to vote for. I really don't think it matters that much though here in indiana.
Posted by bluejoewho 9 years ago
bluejoewho
thanks for the comment bitz. I was under the impression it was more than the Neturei Karta group. But bottom line, this still doesn't change the fact that his dislike is for the regime and not the people.
Posted by Advocate123 9 years ago
Advocate123
You said you were voting for Ron Paul though. Do you even know what libertarianism is?
Posted by Bitz 9 years ago
Bitz
Bluejoewho,

As an Orthodox Jew, I don't like the Israeli government the way it is now, but that doesn't mean we don't support the Zionism as put forth by Theodor Herzl. Out of all the Orthodox Jews, only a small percentage of us are aginst Zionism. These jews are known as the Neturei Karta.

The vast majority of Orthodox Jews are for Zionism, and as such, The only Jews that get along with Ahmadinejad are the Neturei Karta.
Posted by bluejoewho 9 years ago
bluejoewho
Actually the Indiana Primary hasn't happened yet. Don't call me dude.
Vote Placed by Spiral 9 years ago
Spiral
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied
Vote Placed by Chuckles 9 years ago
Chuckles
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied
Vote Placed by LandonWalsh 9 years ago
LandonWalsh
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied
Vote Placed by FiredUpRepublican 9 years ago
FiredUpRepublican
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied
Vote Placed by SportsGuru 9 years ago
SportsGuru
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied
Vote Placed by brittwaller 9 years ago
brittwaller
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
bluejoewhoFiredUpRepublicanTied