The proof for bornofgod's theory

Bornofgod has claimed he has proof for the existence of god in respect with wavelengths of energy.

"I'm the only saint to get the knowledge to know that we're only God's thoughts stored as wavelengths of energy. Scientists are getting closer to knowing who we are but do you think they're willing to admit that we're information spoken into existence by a Creator?"
"I could go on and on about energy but hopefully you can see that I have information that is not understood yet by scientists."

As such I challenge him to a three round debate.

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Proof of the evidence. Publication list, equations,experiments etc, in brief of course.
Round 3: Me either admitting he is right or delusional. Then bornofgod and the audience agreeing/disagreeing with my conclusions.

Debates to prove whether or not our Creator exists have been foolishly debated for centuries by people who have no idea who they are or where they came from. They think they have evidence by using writings of prophets and saints that have been changed by man's attempt to translate them from one language to another, even though it's well known that languages change constantly.

Language begins in the mind of man, which is what I'll be writing mostly about in this debate. The mind is the least understood part of a man so it's important to our Creator to let us saints know what the mind is. Most people think of the mind as a physical thing in the brain that produces thought and that they have control over what they think. I'll try help you understand that thoughts can't be produced by man. In fact, all the thoughts of man were planned and created by our invisible Creator who will never be seen by man. The reason man can never see our Creator is because man himself is invisible. This debate will cover our invisible existence, that our Creator has taught us through science today and by knowledge directly from our Creator within my mind, which happens to be the mind of our Creator.

Scientists use theories to describe what they observe with the various senses that a man's body is used for. Senses such as sight, touch, hearing, speaking, smelling, tasting, etc. are ways for man to be aware that he is a living being in a world full of other objects, whether they see them as living or not. A theory is basically an idea that is formed in the mind from observing the things in this world with man's senses. So the observation of the moon each night resulted in the idea that the moon revolves around the earth in a predicted amount of time. By looking at the stars at night, man learned that the earth spins at a certain predictable rate. These observations gave man the sense of time that we use on a daily basis today.

Many debates by man are arguments about the things we see, hear, taste, smell and touch or feel emotionally. Man has a strong desire to know where we came from so the search for this knowledge has produced many ideas ( theories ) of our true existence. For thousands of years, man had no idea what energy was, even though it existed the whole time man walked on this earth. Does this mean energy didn't exist since man didn't know what it was? You should be able to answer this question easily unless you haven't received the knowledge ( information ) required to understand the theories about energy that science has observed in the last 150 years. You might have enough information to understand that gravity is a form of energy that was observed hundreds of years ago by a man named Isaac Newton, an early scientist who observed the rate at which falling objects hit the ground from a tall building.

No scientist has the knowledge to know why gravity exists but through their observations, they come up with theories to prove they know something. Man has an incredible desire to be right once an invisible thought in his mind convinces him that it's his own idea. This invisible idea causes him to find a way to prove it to others so he can exalt himself with gratification ( one of man's invisible senses ) and show them how right he was in his invisible thinking. Artists are people who get invisible ideas in their mind that have never been seen before so when they paint this idea on a canvas, the idea can be seen by other people. Leonardo da Vinci was an artist who drew pictures of automobiles, airplanes, and war machines that weren't built until hundreds of years later. His drawings inspired him to prove that it could be built so he made models from wood and other earthen materials to convince other people that one day, these things would exist in our world. As you can see today, he was right. Can you imagine how proud he would be if he were living today?

Language, then, is a way to express invisible ideas into ways that man's senses can understand them. Where do these invisible ideas ( thoughts ) come from? This is what I will try prove to you and anyone else who reads my testimonies ( written language that you can understand ).

Since language is something needed to express hidden ideas in the mind, whether they are acted out by bodily actions, written down with symbolic characters, painted on a canvas, spoken in audible words or even eye and facial expressions, it takes movement of something to understand it. This movement, then, is language, or what we know as information today. This means everything that we observe in this world today had to start with ideas in the mind, otherwise, it wouldn't exist. What about the flesh of man and animals, trees, rocks, water and other objects in this world? How did these things materialize without man building them? Are these objects to be viewed as language, like the objects man builds to express the invisible ideas within his mind, whether they are symbolic characters on a piece of paper, a painting, a sculpture, or whatever can be seen, touched, tasted, smelled, heard or emotionally stimulating? Who built the mountains of rock, oceans of water, singing birds, talking human beings, blowing wind, and the trees that are totally different from each other? Did these things require information to exist? Do they require energy?

Today, a few scientists are willing to admit that information is energy. A wavelength of energy vibrates. A vibration has a high pitch and a low pitch, which is movement required to call it information, or language. The 0's and 1's in a binary computer code causes movement from a 0 to a 1. If all the symbolic characters were 1, for example, no movement would occur, thus, no vibrations of energy would occur. This would be easy to prove by having a computer programmer write all 1's in a computer program and see the results. Any programmer knows that a computer processor converts 0's and 1's into information that can be understood by our five senses. They know that binary code made from wavelengths of energy are read by wavelengths of light of energy produced by a computer processor into wavelengths of energy ( a different language ) that move printers to type symbolic characters on a piece of paper as a language that our brain
( processor of information ) and memory ( stored information ) produces the correct information to help us understand what the programmer wanted to convey to us.

In other words, everything we sense comes from invisible vibrating energy. The words you are reading came from vibrating energy that appears, first, within my mind, then changed into vibrating energy that makes my body and fingers move to type symbolic characters on my laptop to prove that I am right. If you don't agree that vibrating energy wasn't used to type this information, then you are a very deceived man. You'll have to use a lot of lies to prove that vibrating energy wasn't used in this debate.

Since I'm one of God's saints, I am taught directly from our invisible Creator about who we are and how He created us. Everything I know came into the mind, first, then it had to be written in a language that my brain and memory can understand. All this information took vibrating energy ( movement ) for our Creator to help me understand who I am and how he created me and everything else. By debating me, you are actually debating the Creator who created you as wavelengths of energy, first, then into processed energy that gives you the illusion that you are a living human being in a world full of other illusions that we call physical objects that are all made from invisible thoughts of our Creator.

I'll write about entropy ( satan and the beast ) in the next debate to help you understand where fears come from and how God caused man to search for answers to help us understand our invisible existence in the mind of our Creator.

God bless you,
Saint Brad

To my opponent I would like to remind you that you agreed to the following when you took the challenge presented.
Round 1: Acceptance

The first round was meant to just be acceptance, yet you went on a rather lengthily rant about energy and vibrations. However, at the moment you have not shown any evidence at all regarding your energy is god proof. Yet in the next section you want to prove that Satan (or entropy) causes fear. By the way entropy is also a form of energy so that means that Satan is also vibrations and is god?

Additionally, I think you are missing a very important part of understood and well established quantum mechanics. That is the particle wave duality, you cannot say everything is waves and get rid of the particle problem without extensive evidence to back it up.

Please supply your publication list and equations and experiments as you said you would by accepting this debate.

Thanks, and now over to my opponent.

I accepted to give you understanding of what our Creator has given me to witness in my mind and then testify to it in writing or speaking. Since I'm not available to speak to you, then I have to write what our Creator puts in my mind.

If you're looking for equations and worldly scientific theories to prove that our Creator exists or doesn 't exist, then you better go debate someone who has that kind of information you're looking for. Their lies ( theories ) won't give you the Truth but it might satisfy you more than the Truth I know. If you're looking for the Truth of how we were created, then you better listen to me since I'm the only one in this world that can help you understand who we are. I can't help you if you don't listen to me. If you don't listen to me, that means you're an unbeliever like most Christians are. You weren't given any information during your life to align with the Truth that I witness and testify for.

Since I already know how we were created by a Master Programmer, a Creator of all things, then it's up to you to prove me wrong. You can give me all the equations from scientists and mathematicians you want but I know that you will be copying and pasting something you have no idea about. This means I know that you're like a Christian who uses lies to make yourself look important instead of knowing something about how we were created.

I'll use a tree to help you understand what it takes to make illusions that man believes in. If you look at a tree and try think of how it was built, it shouldn't take you very long to see how complicated of an object it is to design and build and I'm only talking about the exterior of the tree, not the insides of it where water is drawn up to the top leaves of the tree. Not one tree is alike so each tree had to be designed as a single design that's never duplicated. This is an amazing feat that no man has ever accomplished in this world. In fact, no company would ever consider designing and building one tree at a time. One tree would cost a customer millions of dollars to buy so it wouldn't be a very practical business to be in. This is why companies make fake trees from just a few designs, such as Christmas trees. From one simple design of solid plastic materials, a company can make millions of duplicated trees to make a good profit with.

However, our Creator designed and produces millions and millions of Christmas trees every year that are different from each other. He does this for free and all a company has to do is cut them down and haul them to a local store to sell in competition with their fake trees that only took a few minutes to make with machines that God planned and created for his people to use.

A tree is by far the most complicated structure of any object that man sees in this world. It's shape would take years for a good CAD drafter to design and impossible for any man to build. That's because man can't build anything that grows from a seed. Where did the seed come from in the first place? That's a question that is unknown to man but I understand it very well. I know how everything exists in this world because I understand how God created everything from processed energy. It's a matter of understanding how a computer programmer takes invisible thoughts and arranges 0's and 1's in a binary code to get illusions on a computer monitor. All it takes is information, which is vibrations of energy that causes movement. The movement is from invisible thoughts of God into illusions that we can understand. If all the atomic elements ( like pixels ) were blown up to the size of baseballs on the retina's of our eyes, we wouldn't understand anything we're looking at on our retina's. It would be nothing but a blurry picture, like the pixels look as there zoomed in on a Photoshop program. I could take a picture of this writing and zoom it in or out in a Photoshop program until it's not understood.

In order to make a man believe that a tree comes from a seed is a whole other type of knowledge that no man can duplicate. We can mimic this on a computer program but it takes so much information that it would take years and years just to grow a simple wheat stalk with a few heads full of grain. Can you imagine what a programmer would think if you asked him to design a CAD program to grow a seed into a full plant that duplicates what we see in nature? He would think you're crazy. But this is exactly how our Creator designed and created each tree. Don't you think you should give Him some credit in doing this for us to look at and use for building things?

If you can design and build a tree just like our Creator can, then you can come to me and I'll bow down to you. Until then, I'll bow down to the one who created all the trees of this world, including the fake one's that He designed and put the plans within the minds of His people.

My opponent claimed in this round he accepted the debate to give me an understanding of what our creator has given him as witness.

However it clearly states in the description of the debate
Round 1: Acceptance

My opponent has failed in everything and as such I think it is fair to say he is delusional.

Additionally, he claims I don't understand science "You can give me all the equations from scientists and mathematicians you want but I know that you will be copying and pasting something you have no idea about". However in my one rebuttal to his openeing rant i said "yet in the next section you want to prove that Satan (or entropy) causes fear. By the way entropy is also a form of energy so that means that Satan is also vibrations and is god?" and this was never addressed, so I think he has no understanding.

I leave it up to the audience to agree or disagree if they believe he is delusional.

Personally, I think it is a pretty easy decision.

It's pretty easy for you not to say anything in this debate. Have a nice day in the mind of our Creator.
Posted by Idealist 2 years ago
While I still wonder about the mental state of bornofgod, there is no doubt that he showed a lot of understanding here of concepts which are at the cutting-edge of physics today. I wish he'd been asked more questions to see how his claims would have withstood the challenge, but he did surprise me.
Posted by Romanii 2 years ago
Don't worry about it. This bornofgod guy is totally insane. He thinks he is a saint and that every other human on the planet is destined for Hell...
Posted by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 2 years ago
I wonder if The Antidoter, actually read what this debate was meant to be for when he decided to vote. Oh well.
I just want to say I agree with my opponent when he said "It's pretty easy for you not to say anything in this debate." That was the whole point of the debate, for my opponent to present his evidence.
Vote Placed by annanicole 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Borno is a proven liar due to his blatant and uncalled-for misrepresentations of Pastor Tracy, who is her personal emails confirmed that he is untruthful.
Vote Placed by TheAntidoter 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: BOG's arguments were never countered, aslo IAAAATIY did not realize that pro may not have gotten the sub-round round distinction mixed up.