Poe-vahkiin
Erossucks123

The quality of the Halo video game series began to fall after Halo 3: ODST

Erossucks123
Started: 3/2/2015 Category: Games

Poe-vahkiin

Pro

The first round of this debate is for acceptance. Topics that may fall under this debate are consistency, quality, difficulty, handling, etc.
Erossucks123

Con

i accept this debate
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

For this round, I will be focusing on the campaign, and would prefer my opponent do the same. In the original Halo game, players were introduced to a knew world with unimaginable scenery, interesting characters, and an amazing plot line. In Halo 2, the story continues, delving deeper into the religion of the Covenant, and their intentions. Players were also able to play as a Covenant elite, which supplied an inside perspective of the Covenants desires. In Halo 3, the story continued in a more detailed and exciting way. Halo 3: ODST, though not a part of the main plot line of the original trilogy, complimented the games perfectly. However, as we progress further, Halo Wars gained a lot of infamy due to its difference in game play, converting from a first-person shooter to a strategy game. Halo Reach, though covering an interesting topic in the Halo universe, seemed to be too different from the original three in terms of composition and game play. Halo 4 added many things that many deemed unnecessary or even unwanted. These include the Spartan IV's, which many argued took away Master Chief's role as 'the last Spartan', which was stressed in earlier games.
Erossucks123

Con

i definitely agree that the first halo games were unimaginably good but halo three offered a new campaign and (from campaign)
The Co-Op Campaign mode is great fun. It makes the usually average campaign a lot more playable. Other than the drop-in/out issue I think it is the best thing about the game. the campaign is nice and short so you can complete it fast and still get the full spectrum of the halo games
Poe-vahkiin

Pro

Poe-vahkiin forfeited this round.
Erossucks123

Con

All in all I think that the halo games did not start to fall after the third game because as I have said a co op campaign short campaign among other things so I think that you should vote for con
Posted by Poe-vahkiin 2 years ago
Poe-vahkiin
I apologize. I had a home emergency and was unable to post my arguments. I ask that you give your votes to the contender, as he was able to maintain attendance, while I have not.
Posted by footballchris561 2 years ago
footballchris561
"Oh yes, the Halo series began its fall downhill after Halo 3."
I really liked reach. In fact I still play it sometimes. It was also really popular. Bungie made reach and then passed the torch to 343. That's when things got bad.
Posted by Erossucks123 2 years ago
Erossucks123
i am just doing this debate for fun
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Oh yes, the Halo series began its fall downhill after Halo 3.
Posted by Bolas 2 years ago
Bolas
I agree with Pro, they did seem to "fall" after the given game.
Vote Placed by DarthKirones 2 years ago
DarthKirones
Poe-vahkiinErossucks123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited.