NDECD1441
Masterful

The rapversity vs other groups on DDO

NDECD1441 has forfeited round #2.

NDECD1441

Pro

Like What50's debate, this debate is about whether or not the rapversity is better than the other groups. I would rather like leaders or members of the group to join and prove how their group is superior to the rapversity. First round will be for acceptance, second round args, third one args and rebuttals and fourth round will be for rebuttals and closing statements. No new arguments. Good luck.
Masterful

Con

Rapversity is not a bad group by any means, however, I don't believe it inputs anything into DDO. Raps can be created without a group and I believe rapversity is just jumping on the band wagon, which was ultimately inspired by the inspirational Brotherhood.

Let me create a list containing as much constructive criticism as possible.

-You have no manifesto. Without a manifesto your group has no rules to abide by, nor do you have any promises made. It's important for explaining why your group was formed and gives everyone an insight into what you do.

-The group is based on a democratic system, which ultimately means; there is no "brain child" behind the organisation, no one with a vision to bring the group out of its early development stage, as new members with their own agenda can multi-account and effectively take over the group and decide its fate with a majority vote. I believe this to be dangerous and ineffective.

-Vote bombing: How can a rap group improve upon the already abundant raps that we see? It can't, it's only apparent use, would be to push certain voting agendas where the rap group vote bombs and supports its members. I believe this is dangerous.

-The rap group never mentions anything about abiding by the websites Terms of use, this could be for various reasons, but I believe it makes sense to interpret that as them not being interested, nor having even read the Terms of use. This is indeed dangerous for a group that may develop influence on DDO.

This is my initial view of rapversity. In my next round I will give reasons why the Brotherhood is better.
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Me too. I had an incredibly long speech written and ready and I press a letter then everything dissappears before my eyes.
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
I'm only joking of course, but I was looking forward to this debate.
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Woah woah woah lets not do this now
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
It's a glitch of the brain induced by fear. One does not simply debate the Brotherhood.
Posted by NDECD1441 9 months ago
NDECD1441
Wth.. there is a glitch. My args just keep dissapearing even when I am writing. Is it a key Im pressing???
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
I understand that Cakerman has left rapversity right? He's began a new group called the Wordsmiths. He betrayed you, like a little snake in the grass.

Considering you're the only member in your group, you should think about joining the Brotherhood. You won't find disloyalty here, only an interest in improving.
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
@NDECD
Are you gong to post?
Posted by ShyreWolf 9 months ago
ShyreWolf
I like the idea of Rapversity. It brings creativity and entertainment to a site that's on the verge of death.