cads
DefineRich

The recent changes to the Minecraft EULA should be reverted.

Started: 10/8/2014 Category: Games

cads

Pro

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT IN THE FIRST ROUND, I AM READY TO GO WITH WHOEVER WANTS TO DEBATE ME!

The recent change to the MC EULA states that servers cannot sell anything that regular non-donating players don't have access to. Minecraft servers need money. Some servers rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars, and that can seem unfair. But preventing people who donate from getting any game-changing perks, because regular players don't have access to it? That is Socialism. Your Move.
DefineRich

Con

I accept this debate.

I doubt there are any more facts towards why Minecraft Eula should be reverted because all the websites, videos both share common facts and therefore all the same! The reason why Minecraft Eula was created was because kids were complaining of not getting a refund which in terms of server owners... Money Whores. Not all the major servers need people to donate because some are youtubers which earn money by posting videos. Only newly created servers don't stand a chance.
cads

Pro

I understand that large servers suck all the donations, making as much money as sup erc erl. What about the smaller server? How will they get started? They need that starting up, but they can't get it, because of the changes to the EULA.
DefineRich

Con

I'm surprised that you replied that quick.

Smaller server owners pay for the server to start up. What you're saying is that people have to donate before server comes online! That is an invalid fact and from what I said before I take it all back. Some small servers may become one of the major servers in the world. Lots of people donate to the server because they find it really fun! There is a word called "Cheap" minecraft servers that only cost a few dollars, which is cheap enough to barely need to receive donations!

Lots of servers had prepared for the Eula server and have enough money to last 3-5 years! Thats the reason why everything was in discount. Not all servers are compelety Eula because I joined a prison server since last year and still recieves donations by people buying ranks and ign names!

In conclusion you are only referring to smaller servers! I used to join a cracked server, it was a really good server consist of survival and pvp. Now this server barely receive any donations but it still was online for 6-8 months! And as asked state more facts instead of talking about one topic.
cads

Pro

Final round! You want me to talk about bigger servers? Ok. You should talk about smaller servers as well. Small-community, 50 dollars a month, small servers. Large servers do rack up loads of money. But Mojang is restricting features of Multiplayer. If little kids are complaining, then stop donating? Mojang can't prevent us from selling perks, with how much money they make a day.
DefineRich

Con

Hmm you saying cheap servers are 50 a month? Says who? I found cheaper Minecraft servers that cost only $10/month for a 50 player slot. If you look at youtubers they also offer cheap minecraft hosting! I have nothing to conclude because you have just repeated the facts again in a different way.

Bai Bai,

Your thanks,
Mr DefineRich
Posted by Narwhalicorn 2 years ago
Narwhalicorn
There weren't any changes to the EULA, as the stipulation has been in there for a long time now. Recently they've just been enforcing them. A much better debate would be on whether or not the sudden enforcement as a preparation for the transaction with M$
Posted by cads 2 years ago
cads
I have not forfeited. Just preparing.
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
I have a probability that Pro has forfeited, round three!
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
It seems that Pro is actually researching instead of bursting out his opinions! Very wise choice!
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
GL to Pro! HAHAHAHAHAAHA
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
http://obsidianprison.buycraft.net...

Look at all the donations they recieve! So much for eula servers!
Posted by DefineRich 2 years ago
DefineRich
Feel free to post sites to different facts about why Minecraft Eula server is back.