Capitalistslave
Cancelled by Instigator
Open Debate

The recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania will change the outcome of the election

Debate Cancelled
This debate was cancelled by the Instigator. If you are Capitalistslave, login to see your options.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Cancelled by Instigator

Capitalistslave

Con

Note: if you only "agree" with me and do not offer a debate, you will be blocked from accepting debates from me. I have also required now that you have to be at or better than my level in order to accept this debate. This is to prevent this one guy who kept accepting my debate with a new account each time over and over(after I blocked their other account from accepting debates from me) in order to just agree with me. If you are NOT at my level for debates and wish to debate with me, PLEASE COMMENT on my debate and I will look at your profile to make sure it was not just created today or yesterday(since the guy doing this is brand new), and I will accept you.

Now, I am limiting the time to argue to 24 hours because since this is a current event, it would likely be over by the time we finish the debate if we each took 2-3 days to post our argument. I'm also limiting the voting period to 3 days for the same reason

Round 1: Acceptance, state your position
Round 2: Main argument
Round 3: Rebuttal/conclusion

I believe the recounts will not have any effect on the outcome of this election. I think Donald Trump will still win the presidency. I do not, however, think the recounts are a waste of time. I consider it important every vote is counted properly despite that I don't think it will have an effect
Posted by ptosis 1 week ago
ptosis
Yes, but I agree with you. Not so good at this debating thing yet where I can argue against what I feel. . But give it time. .....

But I think it would not change THIS election, but perhaps might change 2020 if found to be errors beyond tolerable for the public to stomach. WI - even if did find huge errors, the law in that state sucks and all they do is not buy from that vendor next time.

If the other two states get a recount THEN yeah will change things but not WI. So far as I know - only WI is having a recount.
Posted by Iacov 1 week ago
Iacov
I am not interested in taking up this debate rather I feel it is worth noted that even those who are calling for the recount are using the same argument presented by con as to that they won't change the outcome rather a recount must take place to conform the legitimacy of "a few key counties that voted very differently than the rest of the state" said a spokesman from the Jill Stein Campaign.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 week ago
Capitalistslave
Ptosis: did you want to debate me? If so, I can make you my opponent
Posted by ptosis 1 week ago
ptosis
Cannot accept this challenge because do not match the Instigator's age and/or rank criteria.
Wisconsin could have its 10 electoral votes not counted if it doesn't meet key deadlines next month. Which will change nothing unless all 3 states flip.

http://www.freep.com... " /94542172/
Trump then would have seven days to file written objections to the recount,
Trump, who holds a 10,704-vote lead over Clinton in the state,

http://www.mytwintiers.com... " fend-tally
Clinton lost Wisconsin by more than 20,000 votes, according to the current tally.

Which is fake news and which is the real news?
If both are legit, then why the 10k difference?
If there is a 10K difference by faithful reporters then inherently there should be a audit.

There will be no hand counting as in Florida in 2000