The scariest SCP

Started: 5/21/2015 Category: Games

The SCPs that scared you the most. Any SCP will work but they must have a wiki page,
And I'm also very new to this and I hope for a good debate.

I choose SCP-632 and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I choose SCP-049 the doctor. My reason is that it shows intlect and has the ability to turn its victims into zombies.

Ah, SCP-632 Class Euclid

For This round I'll talk about how it spreads and the first stage of infection

How it spreads And first stage of infection: They and I quote "they undergo parthenogenesis to reproduce. When active, SCP-632 will secrete a feathery thread from its spinnerets and attach its microscopic eggs along it" As said in paragraph 2 sentence 3-4 It is weightless and will be transported around by small air currents Then upon contact it will hatch into a juvenile SCP-632 whose sole purpose is to seek out and burrow into the sweat pores in the skin. Once inside the body, SCP-632 will live off body tissue, burrowing into the nearest blood vessels. First off this is scary since you will never know if you get infected or not it lives off of our life sure its not fatal, yet anyways. This could infect you from miles away and you'd never know until its too late I might as well add it was first found somewhere in china after reports of an entire village bludgeoned to death came to the attention of the police.

Sources [1]

Good luck to you in round 3

Trainer_Shadow forfeited this round.

Wow. Here's a run down of what happened. My opponent barely said anything about his scp and WHY it was scary. Then for round 3 he forfeited thus giving me conduct. With my longer argument and me using a site. VOTE PRO.;

i hope that worked
Vote Placed by daem0n 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro forfeited. Arguments: only Con came close to helping me understand how his scary scenario plays out. Sources: only Con cited any.