Artofawkwardness
Artsbug

The school system is outdated

Artofawkwardness has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Artofawkwardness

Pro

Public schools or schools in general are out dated institutions.That has many negative causes instead of helpful. The way they teach the classrooms are overcrowded, the teachers are underpaid and overworked, and kids often have different needs and different strengths and one way teaching is not going to help out. I'm Not saying that school is completely horrible but as the way it's going it needs some major adjustments.
Artsbug

Con

I believe that public and private schools are great for helping the children of our future to make their way into the world. Although some aspects of school have stayed the same, the school system as a whole is not outdated and working fine.
School now accommodates for many people of different abilities, there are schools, and separate classes for children with disabilities, teacher-aids for children who don't learn as fast. And you can choose whether you want to go to a school that will stream you into a class, with students your level, or a school that lets everyone learn together.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
GoOrDin : Why not accept the debate then if you disagree?
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I disagree. I think the school has effective functionality. I do however think that teachers should be audited for facilitating and harboring bigoted behaviour, and for endorsing falsified subject matter.