TeddyBearNinja
GiantSpoonMan

The show Spongebob Squarepants sets a bad example for children.

TeddyBearNinja

Con

This show does not serve any educational purpose for the children of this generation, it only subjects them to a wide variety of sexual innuendos that will lead to more children having a perverse personality as they age. The show is also suspected to be created to portray the seven deadly sins and the actions of the characters do not serve as good role models for the younger children in which the show was made for. Also, are Squarepants truly plausible?
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I'm in. Let's go.
TeddyBearNinja

Con

TeddyBearNinja forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

okie dokie.
TeddyBearNinja

Con

TeddyBearNinja forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I may as well give a reason to vote pro. Spongebob is a childrens show and should be treated as such. When I was younger I loved that show along with many others such as Faily Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Code Name Kids Next Door etc. The great thing about these shows is it keeps kids out of trouble, they won't be running in the streets because they are inside watching T.V. There are no educational purposes in this show because it is not an educational show... That's like me saying that 25 year olds shouldn't be allowed to watch their favorite show like South Park, Family Guy, or whatever you may watch because they serve no educational purposes. Kids should also not be put to a very high standard for education because they are in their first years of life. They should learn from real world mistakes not school.

Anyway vote pro since con surrendered.