CousinVinny92
bossyburrito

The song "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye is the best song to play when seducing/making love2 a woman

CousinVinny92

Pro

First round acceptance, with this debate try to prove other SONGS that could be used as better turn ons for both men and woman during sex/seducing them for love compared to Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing."
bossyburrito

Con

CousinVinny92

Pro

Well first off I would like to thank my OPP for accepting this debate, now let the games begin. Well starting off Marvin Gaye is the master of classic love songs and who better than a man that has been singing since the 1950's-1982. When making love/seducing a woman their is no better song to put on than Sexual Healing. It sets the mood perfectly with it's lovely instrumental and his breath taking vocals. In no time while your pulling off the thong of that special someone she will be singing right along with Marvin Gaye asking you to give it to her. Marvin Gaye himself has experienced love issues and he knows we all need Sexual Healing so theirs no point in not playing this song to help set the mood just right.
bossyburrito

Con

While some of my opponents arguments are solid, like the fact that the song has good vocals, he also says that your lady will be singing along. I have a number of problems with this point.

1. If she is that into the song, the lady might think that she is actually having sex with Marvin. She will probably scream out MARVINNNNN!!!!! Do you want that? This also means that she will overestimate your abilities.

2. What if the woman who is singing makes your ears bleed? This would make it really horrible, unless bloody. ears are a fetish of yours.

Instead, I suggest this song: The chicken dance. Why? Even if the lady's singing sucks, she can only dance. More movement=more pleasure. Replace some body parts in the dance [1] and bam! Instant epicness. Your move.

1.http://www.ehow.com...
CousinVinny92

Pro

CousinVinny92 forfeited this round.
bossyburrito

Con

My opponent clearly cannot stand the power of the chicken dance!
CousinVinny92

Pro

CousinVinny92 forfeited this round.
bossyburrito

Con

Vote Tie.
Posted by ElHombre 4 years ago
ElHombre
I prefer to use a tape recording of Gilbert Godfrey's autobiography.
Posted by CousinVinny92 5 years ago
CousinVinny92
Then I'd tell her to "Hit the road Jack" by Ray Charles
Posted by dan564891 5 years ago
dan564891
Lol, the funniest debate ever.. well done!

But what if the woman you are trying to get it on with simply doesn't like the song?
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
CousinVinny92bossyburritoTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff, but then con said to vote tie