Max.Wallace
FuzzyCatPotato

The starship enterprise. Ellison, Gates, Soros, and Strong.

FuzzyCatPotato

Max.Wallace

Con

This is the ship we are slaves to riding into their future. Know them, worship them, you will not become them, unless you are the .00000001%'ers. That is the truth. Figure out who is leading you, or refuse to be led.
FuzzyCatPotato

Pro

The main focus of the resolution and my opponent's speech is the Starship Enterprise. Thus, this debate is about whether or not the Starship Enterprise is good or bad. As Pro, I must prove that the Starship Enterprise is good.

What makes something good or bad? Look to utilitarianism. Utilitarianism states that the greatest good for the greatest number is best. Utilitarianism is necessary, because we are not certain about what is morally correct. This means that we must attempt to maximize our ability to determine what is morally correct and act on it.

Is the Starship Enterprise utilitarian? Yep. It lets humans go to other planets [1], which solves for all single-planet extinction impacts. If a large asteroid was going to hit the earth, the Enterprise could either gravitate the large asteroid away from a collision path or transport life to another star and prevent extinction.

Thus, the resolution is affirmed.

---

Reasons to vote Pro:

1st, I have won spelling and grammar. My opponent failed to capitalize "the Starship Enterprise" in the resolution. My opponent should be penalized accordingly.

2nd, I have won conduct. My opponent's failure to capitalize "the Starship Enterprise" in the resolution made me cry, because it disrespected my intense belief in the grammar gods. My opponent should be penalized for rejecting multiculturalism and thereby supporting oppression.

3rd, I have won arguments. My opponent has no arguments as to why the Starship Enterprise is bad, while I have two separate scenarios in which the Starship Enterprise could save massive amounts of life.

4th, I have won sources. My opponent has provided no sources, while I have provided one source.

---

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
Max.Wallace

Con

You are such a cat. It is really funny, too funny. I watch you beg and plead with the voters to vote for you. Sickening how you think of yourself as only able to be affirmed by they few that listen to your cat whines. Hillarity in all senses is your debate. Where is the truth of it? Your sources cannot be disproved, and that is the fallacy of you both litter boxer.
FuzzyCatPotato

Pro

My opponent has not rebutted any of my points. Please extend all of my argumentation and reasons to vote Pro.

---

Max.Wallace, if you want a serious debate, center it around a serious topic. If the Starship Enterprise is mentioned as a simile for the United States, before immediately assuming that rich liberals control us all, then it's instantaneously not a serious debate.
Max.Wallace

Con

If you usurped this debate as to not give a chance to someone who would take it seriously, then you should lose. No one but a manipulative furball would disagree.
FuzzyCatPotato

Pro

My opponent has again failed to rebut any of my points.

Vote Aff for four reasons:

Reasons to vote Pro:

---

To have a serious debate, one needs a serious, clear resolution. This is neither. Perhaps try "Rich, liberal persons control the future of the United States".
Posted by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
"Communism is merely capitalism in revers, with the same goal. World domination."

Yep, and one won. Capitalism, if you're wondering. Not least due to American influence, which is certainly not pandering to other countries.
Posted by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
"If you were born here of legal, hard working parents, you might understand, no doubt you were not."

Both parents worked and work. Both parents are nth-generation immigrants. Perhaps, you can't understand that other viewpoints might be valid?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
America beat the English, and most that are here are neither. What world do you live in? The 30 hr per work week world?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Communism is merely capitalism in revers, with the same goal. World domination.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
If you were born here of legal, hard working parents, you might understand, no doubt you were not.
Posted by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
The USA, a pinata of the world? Where do you live? It's very much the reverse. Democracy and capitalism has achieved what communism never could - world domination. How did they do it? America, Britain, and Europe.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
The simile is the world, the USA is idea of what it should be, not just the piniata of the rest of the world, naievete'.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I appologize, sir fuzzy cat, I have one here, his name is Mortimer, and he is a sweetie pie, unless he wants food! lol!!!!!!!!
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Max.WallaceFuzzyCatPotatoTied
Reasons for voting decision: con insulted pro and did nothing of the sort to help out his side of the debate
Vote Placed by Zanomi3 2 years ago
Zanomi3
Max.WallaceFuzzyCatPotatoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Although not sure if this is a troll debate (seems as if Max.Wallace tends towards this), conduct remains a tie, as does spelling and grammar (lack of capitals isn't enough in my opinion). Arguments is clear, and while wiki isn't always thought of as a reliable source, it is a source nonetheless.