Fenil
abyssal7130

The state of Nature and Men's interference

Fenil

Con

Sometimes, some men overpowers another men's life, liberty and prosperity in the star of nature; who are these people? Are they ambitious people or aristocrats?
abyssal7130

Pro

I accept this challenge and I thank my opponent for this debate.
While reading the comments I happened to notice one stating that this topic was "not a debate", and I couldn't help but agree. Therefore, as the question my opponent posed was relatively open-ended, I will be taking the side that the men my opponent was referring to are merely ambitious individuals and not aristocratic.
Once again, I thank my opponent for this debate and look forward to seeing his arguments next round.
Fenil

Con

Fenil forfeited this round.
abyssal7130

Pro

abyssal7130 forfeited this round.
Fenil

Con

Fenil forfeited this round.
abyssal7130

Pro

I ask of my opponent, why would you create this challenge if you are not even willing to debate it? My opponent has given me nothing to work with, not a single argument. As my opponent has not even taken a definitive position on this debate, I believe that this debate should go to con, although I understand if one is unwilling to vote as I have not posted any arguments either.
I would like to say I truly enjoyed this debate, as it was a topic I was looking forward to debating; however, to say this would be utter falsification, as my opponent has slandered this debate with his lack of participation.
Posted by amay 3 years ago
amay
What is the topic under debate here? Whether the people who succeed are ambitious or aristocrats? Could you define these terms? Thanks,
Posted by InVinoVeritas 3 years ago
InVinoVeritas
This isn't a debate topic.