Katelyn6913
1dustpelt

The summer is better than the winter

1dustpelt

Katelyn6913

Pro

The summer is a time where kids are out of school, the sun is out, its warm and there is always plenty of stuff to do, especially outside. Summer encourages us to go outside and do things we couldn't do when it was colder out. In the summer we can go swimming, barbecue, go to the beach, and we aren't just cooped up inside. The summer offers more opportunities for fun than the winter does, and the weather encourages us to be outside.
1dustpelt

Con

This looks interesting. Pro, as the instigator, has the burden of proof. I will await your arguments.
Katelyn6913

Pro

Katelyn6913 forfeited this round.
1dustpelt

Con

I am very sorry that Pro is unable to continue this debate. She has explained in the comments why she is unable to do so. Hopefully we can continue this another time.
Katelyn6913

Pro

Katelyn6913 forfeited this round.
1dustpelt

Con

Pro has conceded in the comments that she does not have the time to debate. Hopefully, we can debate this again.
Katelyn6913

Pro

Katelyn6913 forfeited this round.
1dustpelt

Con

Again, Pro has conceded in the comments that she does not have the time to debate. Hopefully, we can debate this again.
Katelyn6913

Pro

Katelyn6913 forfeited this round.
1dustpelt

Con

Well, I will rebut Pro's arguments in Round 1.

"its warm and there is always plenty of stuff to do, especially outside."
There's plenty of stuff to do in other seasons too, like snowball fights in the winter, playing in the leaves in the fall.

"Summer encourages us to go outside and do things we couldn't do when it was colder out. In the summer we can go swimming, barbecue, go to the beach, and we aren't just cooped up inside"
In other seasons, for example winter, you have your own activities, like skating, snowball fights, in which you can't do in summer.

"The summer offers more opportunities for fun than the winter does, and the weather encourages us to be outside."
Actually the heat DISCOURAGES me to go outside. Also please elaborate on "fun".

Well, Pro conceded in the comments, and did not post any good arguments, so I guess vote Con.
Posted by Katelyn6913 5 years ago
Katelyn6913
Thank you Con for being so understanding.
Posted by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
Oh, I'm so sorry. But you still have 2 hours to put the debate, you can do it now.
Posted by Katelyn6913 5 years ago
Katelyn6913
Im so sorry, I have signed up for too many debates and have so much to do that I don't have much time for this debate. I feel terrible for even opening it and wasting your time. I hope to debate with you in the future but its looking like I won't have time for this one.
Posted by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
sigh... hurry up!
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
Katelyn69131dustpeltTied