GOP_lol
Dirty-Morgs

The sun has already exploded

Started: 11/24/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

GOP_lol

Pro

We are all about to die. This is because the sun is currently exploding at a really slow pace.

Bleh
Dirty-Morgs

Con

If the sun has exploded we only have 8 minuets to live becuase it takes 8 minuets for the suns light to reach uss://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...; alt="" width="300" height="300" data-height="393" data-width="832" />
GOP_lol

Pro

That is why we are doing this debate so fast. Both you and I know that we are about to be blasted into space and disintegrated and frozen at the same time.

Dirty-Morgs

Con

do you think this person would die http://spaceplace.nasa.gov...;
GOP_lol

Pro

He probably already has
Dirty-Morgs

Con

I now accept that you are correct person I met online in the website debate.org you have given me so much evidence to prove the sun has already exploded and that we are all going to die today in this thanks giving day today i will say good bye earth