The tallest ancient complete human skeleton is 6 feet, 8 inches (202 centimeters) tall.

DebatyDebateMaster has forfeited round #2.

People make claims about taller ancient skeletons, but this is the tallest ancient skeleton. Thanks for reading.

There has been a 5 meter human skeleton that has been proposed to be found. Therefore, the resolution is negated

First, quick math is 5 meters greater than 6'8'? The answer is yes. "The huge hominid specimen measures an impressive 17 foot and 4 inches or 5.3 meters. It was found close to the ancient ruins of what is the only megalithic civilization ever discovered in Australia." [1]

Second question, is the source reliable? Hmmm, its a website, so I have to question. "If at all possible, look for that same information from a peer-reviewed source, rather than a professor’s personal .edu source." [2]

Also, I should check the credentials. [3]

The author is Niladri Bose [1]. Let's see what if any Niladri's Bose credentials are. "Niladri Bose is a Post Graduate in Mass Communication and former journalist. Niladri writes on economic and political issues, finance, healthcare, social and Internet trends." [4]

In other words Niladri Bose is not an archaeologist. Therefore the author is not credible. Searched on my favorite search engine for the website. Found very little mention of the newspaper heraldweekly. In other words its a news outlet nobody has heard of.

Let's start from the top, the author is not an archaeologist and therefore not credible. The website is practically unheard of and therefore not credible.

Furthermore, my source, national geographic states has Prof Charlotte Roberts look at the evidence. [5] "Charlotte Roberts, a bioarchaeologist at the U.K.'s Durham University, said she's "certainly convinced with the diagnosis" of gigantism. But she'd like to know more." [0]

In summary, my source is more credible than yours. Seems your source is most likely a fradulent newspaper.

Posted by Stupidape 2 months ago
Some view otherwise. To tell the truth, I was quite shaken when I saw the pictures at first. The idea of 20 feet giant humanoids shook my worldview I was upset and unprepared to refute the information at the time. I think its important to know why some myths can't be true.
Posted by Commondebator 2 months ago
Seems to be debating truism...Why even make a debate like this in the first place?