Frikcha
MrSykoCat

The terms; "F@&&ot" or "f@g" are rude/derogatory when referring to someone who is homosexual

Frikcha

Pro

I believe that using the terms F@&&ot or F@g when referring to a homosexual person are extremely rude, derogatory and unnecessary. It is okay to not agree with homosexuality but to use those terms is offensive and uncalled for. People even tend to call others F@gs or F@&&ots just because they don't like them. When they say this to a straight person it is basically saying that being grouped with or referred to as a homosexual is a bad thing and an insult. Just because you don't agree with a persons life choices does not mean they deserve to be used as a social standard of inequality. By calling someone a f@g or f@&&ot, regardless of their sexual preference, you are basically saying that it is bad to be homosexual or that a certain choice of life is an insult.
MrSykoCat

Con

Wait. Oh sh*t. I'm sorry. I didn't read you say "when reffering to a homosexual person" before I accepted this challenge. Sorry about that. I shouldn't have. I agree with you, that is offensive.
Frikcha

Pro

Ahh that's okay :P
But it just urks me when people say stuff like that.
MrSykoCat

Con

MrSykoCat forfeited this round.
Frikcha

Pro

Frikcha forfeited this round.
MrSykoCat

Con

MrSykoCat forfeited this round.
Frikcha

Pro

Frikcha forfeited this round.
MrSykoCat

Con

MrSykoCat forfeited this round.