The universe in the Bible

I am not a Christian and I think, in a holy book(written by god) must be mentioned the universe.
So I wondered if in the bible, there is something about that and where,how.

The Christian Scriptures do speak of the "universe."

Universe - is all of spacetime and everything that exists therein, including all planets, stars, galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, the smallest subatomic particles, and all matter and energy.Similar terms include the cosmos, the world, reality, and nature.

cosmos ( world, universe) - John 17:5 the Son has glory with God before the world was.

aionos ( ages,world, universe) - Hebrews 1:2 by God's Son the universe was made.

If God is the owner of heavens (and also earth), then according to He/She/It must have strongly emphasized, because this concept is first of all in terms of showing God's power and the size of god.
Why is this term not repeating many times in the Bible?

And in addition, I don't believe that Jesus is the son of the god; He is only one of the messengers of god.

"But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!

1 Kings 8:27

God is immensely huge and big. He's in fact cannot be measured for he is "spirit" ( John 4:24).

No one and nothing can hide from God. He's omnipresent.

Psalm 139

O LORD, You have searched me and known me.

2You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.

3You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.

4Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O LORD, You know it all.

5You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is too high, I cannot attain to it.

7Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?

8If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.

I think, I faulted! Sorry for that!
In my first post, I forgot to say 'the Christian Bible', I did not mean 'Jewish Bible',
It doesn't matter anyway.

Yes. You must be explicit.

Anyway, the matter has been solved. The Bible did speak of the Universe and of course, of God who created it.

Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
The bible is clear that God created all matter. He did it with a force that is not detectable to man's senses. Faith.In geneses, God speaks and creates. That's it. Words are the key to creation. And words are the key to man. Words paint pictures. And a faith being such as God, h speaks that picture into existence.

Jesus fully understood the power of words. That is why when he spoke to the wind and the sea, they obeyed him. If faith created all matter, then it will still respond to faith.

James said this. If you can control your tongue, you can control your whole body. For the course of nature is set in motion ( on fire ) by the tongue. And the tongue is set on fire of hell.We speak our destiny. Poor mouth ALWAYS brings poverty.Speaking poverty sets in motion poverty. Man calls it bad luck. Right on the other hand positive speaking will set in motion prosperity.Sick words set in motion sickness. Healing words set in motion healing.

We are speaking spirit beings, just like God. Man fell by sin. And that is when negative words were first introduced, Negative fear words. Adam said. " I was afraid." Then came blame the other guy words. " The woman YOU gave me caused me to eat.He blamed God and Eve.

We have no choice than to live under the word system. What we can do is choose what words we speak.

This subject couls fill volumes. I just scratched the surface. But all knowledge about faith is in the bible.And only in the bible as the source.
Posted by radz 2 years ago
Take note that the Christian Bible is not written by God but by men.

But do also take note that these men wrote under the Holy Spirit so that their records are " breathed by God" (i.e. inspired) as 2 Timothy 3:16-17 told us.
Posted by 2Sukh2 2 years ago
May I debate using different scriptures as my evidence for the universe?