Akhenaten
cakerman

The universe is made of only one particle

cakerman has forfeited round #3.

Akhenaten

Pro

I contend that the universe is made from only one particle which exists in 3 states. These states are positive, negative and neutral. This can be further simplified to left spin, right spin and no spin. So called 'empty space' contains alternate left and right spin particles. Matter contains no spin particles which are tiny black holes that cause spin particles to fall into them with a spiral action.
cakerman

Con

Welcome back to suplex city Akhenaten!

seeing as the first round is probably acceptance I accept, but define "particle", there are plenty of different particles
Akhenaten

Pro

You have been deceived by the science community. They want you to believe there are hundreds of different particles because there is more money to made from a complex universe than there is from a simple universe. The many particles theories are a total illogical nonsense which destroys theories such as E=MC2.
Nobody knows what a particle is. We only know what the properties of these particles are. The universe only has positive, negative and neutral. Thus, the universe is simply designed and easy to understand. But, unfortunately, scientists don't like a simple design, so they ignore it and image a complex design which suits their agendas.
cakerman

Con

The many particles theories are a total illogical nonsense which destroys theories such as E=MC2

That is the simple formula for finding energy

E being the energy of the object in question

M being it's mass

and C being the speed of light in a vacuum.

They want you to believe there are hundreds of different particles because there is more money to made from a complex universe than there is from a simple universe

1st problem I have with this statement, you have no evidence to back up the thesis. If you could show me an article that is scientifically recognized and peer-reviewed that shows that there is only 1 particle in all the universe the scientific community would crack.

2nd problem I have with this statement, saying that there is only 1 particle, mind you I still never received a definition for particle, neglects the unique properties and reactions of other particles to other things. I am assuming by saying that there is only 1 particle you are saying that the Periodic Table Of The Elements is a false narrative forced upon us by the scientific community.

3rd problem I have with that statement, nothing about the universe is "simple", if it were your thesis would not withstand itself.

Thus, the universe is simply designed and easy to understand. But, unfortunately, scientists don't like a simple design, so they ignore it and image a complex design which suits their agendas.

I would like you to give me a reference point or some sort of supplementary evidence for your claims, I don't think I could name 1 thing that is really "simple".
Akhenaten

Pro

I am referring to sub-atomic particles. Didn't I say positive, negative and neutral which are the properties of all fundamental particles. All sub-atomic particles are either positive, negative and neutral. I can't remember if I have discussed this issue with you previously. I was assuming that you were familiar with the subject matter of the discussion. But, alas, it looks like I will have to explain everything all over again.

I can't show you any peer reviewed articles because I am the originator of this concept. The nearest you can get is to study Robert Distinti's website.

https://www.youtube.com...

The universe appears to be complex because of the arrangement of the 3 states in orbit and rotation. Space is simple because it doesn't contain any neutral or no spin particles. It's the neutral or no spin particles which creates matter and differentiates itself from space. Thus, from one particle in 3 states - all matter is made. The cycle starts with a large body like a sun which compresses the ether particles and stops them spinning. (Note- Ether particles spin at the speed of light.) This satisfies the equation E= MC2 because 2 particles of ether stop spinning which creates M (matter or mass). The sun's compression causes the particles to stop spinning which releases heat and light. This energy is carried via the ether medium away from the sun to the Earth. This energy is transferred via spin torque and waves. This spin torque energy may be called the photoelectric effect.
Posted by KostasT.1526 4 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Akhenaten
Again, I do not see a reason for being offensive just because I correctly pointed out your lack of education and inability to argue.
Posted by Akhenaten 4 months ago
Akhenaten
If you are stupid as you look............ then you must be one hell of nitwit. lol
Posted by KostasT.1526 4 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Cakerman
I am debating him on the same topic. I will outargue him for you.
Posted by Masterful 4 months ago
Masterful
This Akhenaten guy is a moron.
Posted by DawnBringerRiven 4 months ago
DawnBringerRiven
You are just reinforcing my point that you have anger issues lol
Posted by KostasT.1526 4 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Akhenaten
As if you are the one to talk.
Posted by Akhenaten 4 months ago
Akhenaten
DawnBringer - You are the one that needs a good spinal tapping, lobotomy and a thorough castration so that more of your kind can't breed and infect the Earth.
Posted by Akhenaten 4 months ago
Akhenaten
cakerman - You are just a typical person who has never looked at the world beyond the pimple at the end of your nose. You are short a sight sighted nincompoop who knows nothing about anything other than what you have been told by other nincompoops.
Posted by KostasT.1526 4 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Akhenaten
You may insult me and call me a little boy all you want, for the only thing you accomplish is to show how immature you are. But I do not see a reason for being offensive just because I correctly pointed out your lack of education and inability to argue. Where is your "knowledge of reality", about which you boast so much?
Posted by cakerman 4 months ago
cakerman
Akhen you are a ridiculous human being, you believe herd immunity is a lie, you think viruses don't exist, apparently you don't understand how different particles are built and how they react to eachother. Please do not waste everyone's time with debates you are going to lose