backwardseden
AttackHelicopterGender

The utter silliness of god, thus proving god is not a god and why you should not believe in him

backwardseden has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

2 Tiimothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."

Welcome welcome welcome to the silliness absurdities in god and the bible and why you should not believe in god for obvious reasons:

Ok ready - set - GO!!!
* This to me is the biggest laugh in the bible. Reading it its truly hilarious. In no way would any supreme deity -ever- concoct this obvious man made, and what MAN would think this trash heap up, law up, put it into effect and expect anybody to believe it AND expect everybody to follow it? I really like the use of a bird for solutions. Does anybody buy this dippy cabbage batbrain obnoxious stuff gunk? Well yeah. If you are uneducated and unintelligent and you believe in god.
Leviticus 14:33-57 "And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession; 35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house: 36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house: 37 And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall; 38 Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days: 39And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house; 40 Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city: 41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place: 42 And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house. 43 And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plaistered; 44 Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean. 45 And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place. 46 Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even. 47 And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes. 48 And if the priest shall come in, and look upon it, and, behold, the plague hath not spread in the house, after the house was plaistered: then the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed. 49 And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop: 50 And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water: 51 And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times: 52 And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet: 53 But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean. 54 This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scall, 55 And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house, 56 And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot: 57 To teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy." Yep. People"s limbs falling off while they are waiting for a bird to do unto them magical prowess is such a stroke of utter hypnotic comedic failure that is god and the bible. Only a completely insane man or woman could have made that one up. Yes, without a doubt god and the bible are clearly man made.

* This is how the bible and god investigates a murder. Yes with great envy, this is how our court system should absolutely 100% work in this country! Why not? Thankfully we have intelligence, dignity and integrity, unlike god and the bible. Great going with all your smarts and brain activity god. Keep it going! This is a true joke unto itself and why god and the bible cannot possibly be taken seriously....
Deuteronomy 21: 1-9 "If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which are round about him that is slain: 3 And it shall be, that the city which is next unto the slain man, even the elders of that city shall take an heifer, which hath not been wrought with, and which hath not drawn in the yoke; 4 And the elders of that city shall bring down the heifer unto a rough valley, which is neither eared nor sown, and shall strike off the heifer's neck there in the valley: 5 And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in the name of the LORD; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried: 6 And all the elders of that city, that are next unto the slain man, shall wash their hands over the heifer that is beheaded in the valley: 7 And they shall answer and say, Our hands have not shed this blood, neither have our eyes seen it. 8 Be merciful, O LORD, unto thy people Israel, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Israel's charge. And the blood shall be forgiven them. 9 So shalt thou put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you, when thou shalt do that which is right in the sight of the LORD." Indeed so this is how according to the laws of the bible that how to investigate a murder should that place? Well appoint me as a judge so I can insanely let everybody go!!!

* Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." Um yeah um OK um duh um hmmm um doy, well that"s physically impossible and could -never- happen. Duh. Regardless, its a pretty sick verse. But what can one expect emanating from the sickest book ever written?

* Judges 1:19 "And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants ofthe mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." Wow. god must be that weak. Since this mighty god has no power against the weak chariots of iron, one has to wonder if he has the power to defeat a gamma ray burst should one come this way? Clearly a misprint in the bible, or god is man made.

* Here's a thinking, rationalizing, reasoning, common sense, logical question(s) (there are too many to count) in which religion, god and the bible has none:
Why was god such an idiot? Why would god have only sent one jesus? Clearly more than one jesus was needed, required and was necessary to have carried out god"s word to have provided peace, love, care and kindness. But let"s be honest here, that"s not what god wanted, otherwise he would have sent more than one jesus. He would have sent hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands even millions.They could have all spoken in the same tongue that god would have wanted them to have spoken in. OR HERE"S THE KICKER, HE COULD HAVE DONE IT HIMSELF!!!! But its clear that god didn"t want any of this. god instead wants turmoil and hate, not peace by any means. Its what keeps god in office and gives him a job. After all what happens if the world happens to live in peace? god would have nothing to do. No one to b**ch at. No one to rule. No one to murder. No one to make war with. For all of those who have answered "Only one jesus was needed", well you"ve just answered your own question with an answer. And your precious jesus, in which there is absolutely no proof for him having ever existed in the first place as well as god, is why there is so much hatred in this world.

* Summary:
The bible is littered with rules and regulations that no god/ supreme deity would -ever- put into play and much less expect people to believe, much less live by them. Yet the bible is supposed to be perfect in every way. So is god. Clearly both are not. Since this is true, god, the bible and christianity should not in any way be worshiped, idolized, bowed down to nor yielded to.

RULES: Prove that god and the bible are legitimate and that the god according to the bible should be bowed down to, worshiped and yielded to and is not some circus character as the verses above prove.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to participate in the voting process.
AttackHelicopterGender

Con

Are you ready?
Are you ready?

Adrenaline is pumping
Adrenaline is pumping
Generator. Automatic lover.
Atomic. Atomic. Overdrive.
Blockbuster. Brain power.
Call me a leader. Cocaine.
Don't you try it, don't you try it.
Innovator. Killer machine.
There's no fate. Take control.
Brain power.
Let the bass kick!

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA-O----------

Adrenaline is pumping
Adrenaline is pumping
Generator. Automatic lover.
Atomic. Atomic. Overdrive.
Blockbuster. Brain power.
Call me a leader. Cocaine.
Don't you try it, don't you try it.
Innovator. Killer machine.
There's no fate. Take control.
Brain power.
Let the bass kick!

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

[Bass Drop/Solo]

Let the bass kick!

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA-O-
Posted by backwardseden 1 week ago
backwardseden
No the debate count will remain at 10,000 characters per argument because that is how I set them up because there are a lot of different things to talk about within a certain range of topics that can be talked about within that specific argument. But then again I know that you limit yourself severely to only one specific idea as well as thinking which really hurts your debates if not Dooms them. So once again the answer is no, the characters remain at 10,000. If you don't like it don't debate me.
Posted by Amphia 1 week ago
Amphia
I should debate you but reduce the character count to 4000 to see how concise you can be.
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 1 month ago
BackSeatPreacher
It seems to me with just a quick over view that backwardsedan has a very serious emotionally driven connection. Were you butt rammed by a catholic priest?
Posted by BackSeatPreacher 1 month ago
BackSeatPreacher
too bad con came in and screwed it all up
Posted by JoelNuge 1 month ago
JoelNuge
The title of the debate doesn't really make sense
Posted by frankfurter50 1 month ago
frankfurter50
What's your conception of the afterlife?
Posted by backwardseden 1 month ago
backwardseden
@frankfurter50 - Well I've used it a few times before. And it proves that this god character according to the bible to not only be a complete jerk, but to not be real as well. After all, how can this god be with such horrific idiocies and true slapstick knee-kick imperfections?
Posted by frankfurter50 1 month ago
frankfurter50
Best atheistic debate I've seen in a long time.