GodSands
DiablosChaosBroker

The very fact that God exist is denied by what the Devil says through men is true.

GodSands

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate.

I am suggesting that the reason why so many people have no faith or no knowing of God is because the fact of God is denied through the invalidly of man saying that Gods' existence is not. Thus the Devil is satisfied. The Devil is a hidden beast where as long as He, the prince of darkness is hidden from men, the Devil will nudge the blame of the existence of everything else where. From a scientific point of prospection this would be evolution and the Big Bang. Evolution and the Big Bang seem very enlightening as a child your are taught it as science. When if you look close into the origins of science you will find its source is God. The reason why the source is God is because, not because some such thing popped into existence but because it never did. When someone says the universe just happened, they are not including God and thus it is remaining science. Their answer to a question would be "We don't say it just happened, but that we have not found the reason." I ask what would you expect the reason to be. Science is not random and linking this back to my other debate on "Randomness is a lack of knowledge in both the spiritual and physical world" My point is drawn again.

The very reason that we do not know the origins of the universe is because we have already denied it. And that reason is God. This is like a racing driver which passes the finish line and yet does not realise he had done. Therefore continues to proceed onwards. Hoping to find the finish line. Yet this racing driver knows just what the finish line looks like. And that would be a supreme God, not as in what God looks like but what the meaning of the universe is. The very essence of this is puzzling to those who are unsure on what I am saying. On that who says there is a finish line or does it just continue and your finish line is when you die? The Devil is like a snake, sneaky and hidden, the very tactics of a snake is to not to be seen in till a venomous bite is drawn. That then would be too late. Snakes can swim, climb and slither on the ground. As the Bible talks of the Devil being a serpent, what do you expect to learn from none Christian teaching? The Devil has made a perfect trap.

Yet I do not understand all of science this does not entail that it will lead to the very origins of the universe. As when will the time be when we are able to say "Yes this is it, this is the answer why the universe started." Only through science can we suggest things which are happening now. And only through trust can we suggest how things started. Where is the base of science? Is it an event what was more and more science will unravel or is it the case of that are brains are simply unable to discover? Science is about finding out what is rather what was. God has always been here and therefore God is not science. Science is made up of decay and age, neat and new. God is neither as time is not deposited into that realm of eternity.

When the Devil does not say anything that is when you deny God. Who ever asks them self where is the Devil? But it is always the question, "where is God if God exists?" Does this not prove my point that the devil speaks through men to other men? That the Devil hides and dwells in men. When Jesus said you must be born again with the spirit, Jesus meant "Drive out your sins and let the Holy Spirit enter into your hearts." Devil is sin like God is life. When atheists say "I do not believe in God but I know of God." This again proofs my point as God is not a belief but a knowing of Him. Atheists do not believe in God because the Devil knows of God. And when people say "I believe in God." Just leads one to think "You can not know if God exists as even Christians believe in God." This is simply wrong. To believe in God would says that God might be incapable in certain tasks. To know God you know that God can do anything. And to know of God is like saying "Yeah God exists but you should not know that." When atheists say God does not exist all together only brings back the fact that neither does the Devil. This is what the Devil wants. And thus getting his way.

To understand why we are here you must know your origins. That is only by God. You say "Where is the proof of God? There is none!" But is that the case? Surly not! I can suggest many reasons which some of you maybe looking at when you turn your head. That is the universe. God has reviled the truth and that is Himself. To say that is not the truth would be speaking like the devil would. My point is as hard as nails. And that anything you may say we increase my point's right!

I did not intent on this as the truth but I just am. As it is truth.
DiablosChaosBroker

Con

Thanks for the challenge, GodSands, and I wish you the best of luck. I also thank the readers for reading this - I know it's very hard.

My opponent hasn't made any arguments about the resolution - all he says is that science is a lie taught by the devil and is blinding us from God. This sounds much more like Flying Spaghetti Monster.

First, let me explain about the beliefs about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. People are said to believe that an invisible and undetectable Flying Spaghetti Monster, who created the entire universe "after drinking heavily." The intoxication was the cause for the flawed Earth. All "evidence" for evolution was planted by the Flying Spaghetti Monster is test the
Pastafarians' faith. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage." when scientific measurements, such as radiocarbon dating, are made. (1)

So it looks like Pro was actually trying to prove that science is a lie gave by the Flying Spaghetti Monster! In fact, Pro made it seem that the devil is the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Pro gave exactly no evidence that the devil (Flying Spaghetti Monster) exists. Therefore we can dismiss that very resolution simply because he didn't give anything to support it but only gave us his word which he thinks is the truth.

Now we shall look at the lies that Pro is feeding us on:

"The very reason that we do not know the origins of the universe is because we have already denied it."

How do we deny something we don't know? Pro is advocating the God-of-the-Gaps. Of course, science is agnostic. It doesn't care about the existence of God, but rather concern about how the world works. Before the 19th century, there was no evidence for the Big Bang. However, as technology became more advanced, we are able to use deductive reasoning to find out the origins of the universe.

"As the Bible talks of the Devil being a serpent, what do you expect to learn from none Christian teaching? The Devil has made a perfect trap."

Science doesn't tell any lies. Scientific theories are to explain verifiable facts and are supported by numerous evidence. Religion is a set of beliefs that people believe to be true. My opponent hasn't made a case to why his religion is the correct one, given the fact that thousands of religions exist.

"When the Devil does not say anything that is when you deny God."

People do not DENY that the devil exist. Atheists think that the devil does NOT exist. I cannot deny that Flying Spaghetti Monster exist. The reason is that I think that the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist. Does my opponent deny that fairies, ghost, dragons, and other magical creatures exist? Does my opponent deny that I'm Jesus from second coming? No, because mythological creatures do not exist and there is no evidence to say that I'm Jesus. There's no evidence that my opponent brought up that points to the existence to the devil either.

"Does this not prove my point that the devil speaks through men to other men?"

Does this prove my point that I'm Jesus coming to save the world?

"To believe in God would says that God might be incapable in certain tasks."

Every Christian believes in God. They cannot know God, because they can't provide irrefutable evidence of God. Does my opponent know that I'm Jesus, the son of God? No, he cannot know that but he can believe that I am or I'm not.

Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."

So God is a liar then? So Christians can't just believe in God, but they have to know him? You cannot know that God exist. If you do know, then do you know that I'm Jesus. If my opponent says no, I'm not, then he must realize that he doesn't really know that.

"I can suggest many reasons which some of you maybe looking at when you turn your head."

My opponent has no evidence that God exist. If he "knows" that God exist, surely he "knows" that I'm Jesus? My opponent has failed to prove that God or the devil exists. He even fails to provide an ounce of an argument concerning whether God exists.

This leads me to some questions:

1. Do you understand that science is not against God?

2. What is your evidence that the devil exist?

3. How do you know that the Bible is not a collection of fairy tales?

4. Do you understand what believing and knowing is? God requires a belief of faith, not knowledge since we can never have knowledge of his existence?

5. How do you "know" that I'm not Jesus? If you "know" God, you must "know" that I'm Jesus.

I look forward to my opponents response and evidence.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org...
GodSands

Pro

Ok firstly I thank you for taking this argument. But before I get into the real think of this degustation I'll point one thing out, quote "all he says is that science is a lie taught by the devil and is blinding us from God. This sounds much more like Flying Spaghetti Monster." - I said nothing about the FSM; it is easy to use in the same context of God so well done for that. Secondly I ate half of him tonight for tea.

Another thing to mention is that I did not say science is forged by the devil. But the Big Bang and evolution are not science. And science is right. They are both belief systems, faith driven and not at all for God. So you can take that heretic thinking out of your mind if you want to please God. As you rightly said/quoted: Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is rewarded of those who diligently seek Him." Have faith in evolution and the Big Bang and evolution you are dismissing Gods power.

You clearly do not understand. You for one are 14 years old. I thought I was a Christian for 14 years because my mum was one that made me one. This is not at all the case. You turn to Christ Jesus on your own account. I tried to help you do that once before.

"Every Christian believes in God." No true Christian believes in God but knows God. And God knows them. This is the reason why Jesus died on the cross so we can know God. You dummy. I not a Mr nice guy Christian either. "So God is a liar then?" - God can not lie. So no science is the liar. I could not trust science for the love no money. You read about science or get taught science, evolution is still a theory but students take it in as a semi fact. As if this happened as they do not know God.

Sorry:
When I talk about Christians knowing God you assume they must believe instead. Like saying "No people do not know God but believe God exists. Knowing God is wrong." Sorry If I know God. Sorry that I have truly accepted Jesus' death. Sorry that I am trying to help. Sorry for everything. Sorry I do not believe in the Big Bang or evolution but rather God. Sorry my faith is in Jesus. I am truly sorry. Understand that God is a personal God. That is how I know God. Through that God has shown me His creation is legit. And real and has not evolved, I know evolution does not happen. I am sorry.

The Devil:
The Devil, why do you not ask your self "where are you Devil?" Why do you ask where is God? But not the Devil? Would they not both proof each other if both was proven? As you are a sinner you are a slave to sin. "Sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace." This is a promise: "Sin shall not be master over you." It is not a command like "Thou shalt not kill." Romans 6. But while you sin, sin is your master. While you follow God, God is your master. As you choose to be and God does not hide. But you do. You hide away like the Devil in the darkness. The Devil hates you, but you choose to be his slave. I do not.

Psalm 37: 30-31 "A good person speaks with wisdom, and says what is fair. The teachings of his God are in his heart, so he does not fail to keep them." - Gods teaching is in my heart. I do not always need to Bible to say right. But the Bible is there to guild me.

The Devil wants us because we remind him of God. By believing in God does not save you. As the Devil does not were you to know Gods exists and thus his. By saying God might not exist is what the Devil wants. On those times of doubt Jesus may return and you will not expect it. When that happens you maybe in a doubtful state and you will be wrong of not knowing God. You will never know that your belief will be firm. As it is a belief. And belief can be wrong. Knowledge can never be wrong. Jesus I know existed. Jesus is my only hope and Jesus claimed to be God so I believe that. Like the Jews I know God exists. Like a Christian I believe In Christ Jesus so be my saviour.

False science:
I know false science when I hear of it. Because science began when the universe was made be God. Or to a atheist science began when the universe was made. Science can not be the cause; I know what you think, "Who said science started when the universe began?" Well I would say. "I do, what caused science to make a universe?" God? I know so. I know that the base of science is something beyond science. That can not be detected by science. God is spiritual, spirituality is the next step up from science and that belongs in the physical realm while God belongs in the spiritual realm, the real realm. When evolutionists say evolution is real, they believe that as they have no other opinion but God. As God will dispraise them from science they despise God. That simple. Nothing has led them to think evolution has happened. They think that through fossils. (Read my other debates on evolution.) Where is the evidence for the Big Bang? Like the Hiroshima bomb which landed in Japan, there is still radiation. How can one say the Big Bang's radiation is the real stuff? I can not trust science. A nuclear bomb was tested, the blast wave when about the world 3 times. It shook the world. After they test for the radiation from the Big Bang. In a lab this would not be fair. Nor as I have brought this point up can you be certain. The Big Bang has no solid proof. God has given me solid proof that the Big Bang and evolution did not happen. In my heart.

As you live in sin:
You can not suggest you are right. Be set free and then decide. Sin is your master and you are its slave. What do you expect to hear when your master hates you? The truth? Or false hood lies? As you live in sin you can not see past your nose with out looking at sin. As you are slaves to sin. What you expect to see? Lies and false hood.

You are blinded by sin and your master the Devil. The Devil hides so that you will not see him and that you will know of no God. Or be mystified by weather God exists. Your sight is dimmed by lies. There are lies you have heard still which you think are truth. And those people you do not know. I would trust nothing but the Bible. And the Devil hates the Bible and God.

I have only been fair. Thanks.
DiablosChaosBroker

Con

So, my opponent hasn't answered my questions and still gave no evidence of God. This means that I automatically win the debate if the only thing that my opponent does is to say he's right and I'm wrong. Nonetheless, I shall respond to his lies that he has been feeding you guys with:

"But the Big Bang and evolution are not science."

God isn't science and that's known as a fact. It's a belief that can never be proved beyond doubt. My opponent thinks that everything that he doesn't agree with isn't science. However, that simply doesn't fly.

Science, by definition is the effort to discover, and increase human understanding of how the physical world works. It works by using the scientific method to construct a model based on observations of a phenomenon, and then is tested by a scientific method. Once a hypothesis has survived testing, then it may become adopted into the framework of a scientific theory. (1)

Evolution and the Big Bang is not a belief, the same way that 1+1=2 isn't. It is safe to say that evolution and the Big Bang is well supported by evidence and has no controversy behind them, only a religious controversy.

"You clearly do not understand. You for one are 14 years old."

Argumentum ad hominem; you don't understand because you are dyslexic.

"No true Christian believes in God but knows God."

You have no evidence supporting this quote. Everyone must believe in God and in Jesus to get into heaven. They cannot "know" God, because they don't have evidence for him.

"You dummy"

Argumentum ad hominem; You're the dumb one.

"So no science is the liar."

Science has proof and evidence based on facts and observations. God has none.

"evolution is still a theory"

Evolution is a well-established scientific theory supported by a huge amount of evidence that has no controversy, except from religious people.

"That is how I know God. Through that God has shown me His creation is legit. And real and has not evolved, I know evolution does not happen. I am sorry."

Don't apologize; You simply don't know about evolution and the Big Bang. You think that science is against God. It's not. Evolution and the Big Bang are the methods that God used. If you don't believe in evolution or the Big Bang, you cannot believe in God because of that fact that evolution and the Big Bang has more EVIDENCE.

"The Devil hates you, but you choose to be his slave. I do not."

You're the Devil's slave then. You share your lie through everyone, but no one believes what you're saying.

"Jesus is my only hope and Jesus claimed to be God so I believe that. Like the Jews I know God exists."

You don't know if God exists. You believe it. If you "know" that God exists, please share your EVIDENCE of him.
I claim that I'm Jesus. Do you believe that? If not, then you must be lying to me because you say that you know God. So you don't know me? Or rather, you don't believe that I'm Jesus. You don't know if I'm Jesus or not. You rather believe that I'm not Jesus.

"I know false science when I hear of it."

That's because you say that if science opposes to what you believe, you say that it isn't science. What kind of belief is that? The Big Bang has so much solid proof. God hasn't give you any proof that the Big Bang didn't happen. If so, want to share it with us?

"When evolutionists say evolution is real, they believe that as they have no other opinion but God."

God caused the Big Bang - simple. God caused evolution - simple. Isn't it that HARD to believe?

"You can not suggest you are right."

That's you, GS. You cannot suggest that you're right. Be free and seek help. Go to science class to learn about evolution. Sin is blinding you from the truth of God. It's your arrogance that you won't accept evolution. You are blinded from your disbelief of evolution and the Big Bang. The Devil hides so that you won't see the truth and the God you think you always have known isn't really what he is. God caused evolution and the Big Bang.

You haven't been fair. You have been intellectually dishonest with everyone - especially God. You haven't accepted the fact that you could be wrong. Even I could be wrong about anything. That's because I don't have absolute knowledge of the universe and neither do you. However, to claim that evolution and the Big Bang is a lie, is like saying that God is a liar. God doesn't want you to be ignorant, he wants you to know how the world works. But if you don't open your heart and mind to evolution, there's no hope for you understanding anything at all.

This leads me to some questions:

1. http://en.wikipedia.org...
GodSands

Pro

GodSands forfeited this round.
DiablosChaosBroker

Con

Extend all my arguments; Pro hasn't made any arguments for the existence of the devil and God. Even if we assume that the devil and God exists, evolution and the Big Bang has no problem with the existence of God. People do not deny that God exists. People believe that God exists or doesn't. Science is agnostic and since Pro failed to answer my questions, you automatically vote Con.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
Yeah, I agree lets start a foolish silence campaine. I could not say my words with out it being speek like. These thoughts are my own. I'm very sure this is what is happening in life. Just seeing how Christians think of it.

"Example: Resolved: God created the universe" I am very aware of that. I know it happened like I know 1+1=2.

I think you are unaware of this topic. Just as unaware as a Christian who think God did not create the universe is 6 24 hour days. This is like a man playing rugby with a broken leg. Still can play still is Christian just isn't thinking about what he is doing.

Focus your life more on God DCB.

Verses which pointed to my point. Yeah. Scripture has never said that God does not exist or has it said anything about evolution but it says how God created the universe. "The truth WILL be exchanged for a LIE." Notice the capiatle letter.

Thank you. I will remeber you for next time when I need a review.
Posted by askbob 8 years ago
askbob
Askbob/Scissorhands7 voting as a cleaner.

Well to start off with who had better conduct, none of you really had bad conduct, except that it was marginally bad conduct of GodSands to not really debate DCB but just to rant. This is a debate site GodSands. You must post a resolution and defend it. You did neither. This isn't a speech site it's a debate site. I'm a christian, and I still am after reading this debate. But you can't just say it and expect people to buy what you're saying, you have to have a clear trail of logic, or sources.

Therefore better conduct goes to DCB

In terms of grammar, you both didn't have huge trouble, DCB's was more readable because he spread out his paragraphs. Next time space things out Godsands, it will make things a lot easier for your audience to read.

Under convincing arguments, I wish I could say GodSands even had an argument, but he didn't. All he did was make a speech. He presented no resolution, and gave no proof of whatever he did present. The obvious winner in this debate was DCB.
GodSands, the next time you do a debate, make a resolution, which is 1 sentence which equates what you are trying to prove.

Example: Resolved: God created the universe

Then you would go on to define God and define the universe and then show evidence, whether it is logic, or online articles that prove your point.

On sources, DCB didn't really need to have them, but he gave them anyway. If GodSands had used logic, I would tie this one up, but as he didn't DCB wins these points as well.

Good job to both of you and good luck in the future!
Posted by mecap 8 years ago
mecap
Fair enough, if you're willing to put your faith on the line, then I'm willing to accept your claim :).
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
I'm just surprised when I see I'm winning 12 debates.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
I swear on God and Jesus with me now I have nothing to do with this voting.
Posted by mecap 8 years ago
mecap
I didn't ask you if you could vote or not to vote, I asked you to put your hand on your heart and swear to your Lord and Father Jesus Christ that you did not have ANYTHING to do with the fraudulent vote bombing on your debates.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
I can not vote. I need my mobile detail, my mobile number but my moblie number will not fit into the space.
Posted by jjmd280 8 years ago
jjmd280
Oh, and Godsands - look out for the lightening bolt.....
Posted by mecap 8 years ago
mecap
GodSands- put your hand on your heart and swear in the name of your lord and father, Jesus Christ, that you are not involved in the apparent vote bombing that's happening in every single one of your debates. If you had nothing to do with this, then swear in the name of Jesus Christ!
:)
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
Jealous. Simply jealous.
Vote Placed by philosphical 7 years ago
philosphical
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by Its-you-or-me 8 years ago
Its-you-or-me
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by theitalianstallion 8 years ago
theitalianstallion
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by dirtbiker0405 8 years ago
dirtbiker0405
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by Metz 8 years ago
Metz
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by sydnerella 8 years ago
sydnerella
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by InquireTruth 8 years ago
InquireTruth
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied
Vote Placed by mecap 8 years ago
mecap
GodSandsDiablosChaosBrokerTied