imabench
STALIN

The walls of DDO should be smeared with the blood of trolls, spammers, and the opinions section

imabench

imabench

Pro

Some of you saw yesterday or a few days ago that DDO could not be accessed because according to the error message some people received, there was no more memory space in the servers to access DDO.

The issue has been resolved now, but this near brush with death by DDO demonstrates how frail DDO really is as a site and how all that we know and love can be taken away from us because retarded monkey fetuses spammed the site with too much irrelevant sh** for the servers to support.

Therefore I am arguing that DDO should kill off the entire opinions section, and ban all the trolls and spammers of DDO since apparently their actions have caused DDO to almost shut down to to all the sh** is has to remember. Then the blood of these dead trolls and spammers shall be smeared on the walls of DDO to warn other future trolls and spammers that they can go f*ck themselves and that this site isnt welcome for their kind of sh**

First round is NOT acceptance only, go for it
STALIN

Con

I accept your debate. You seem like a more than worthy opponent.
imabench

Pro

I find it ironic that Stalin would be AGAINST smearing the blood of people on walls to serve as a warning..... But whatevs.

Reasons why the walls of DDO should be smeared with the blood of trolls, spammers, and the opinions section:

1) Trolls, Spammers, and the Opinions Section are the three bane's of DDO

If you ask anybody what they dont like the most about the site, trolls, spammers, and the opinions section are on everyone's shortlist.... Trolls derail intelligent conversations and most of them are hated, spammers spam polls and forums just for attention which is annoying and detrimental to the site, and the opinions section is like the hideous creature that never should have been made in the first place. If all three of these things were to be killed off, then almost everyone would agree that the site would vastly be improved and be a more likable place to spend one's time on

2) The blood of these three things can be used as a warning to future trolls and spammers

Rule number 43 of the internet is that if you get rid of one troll, 4 more will appear...... Actually rule 43 is something way worse than that but im sure that one of the rules of the internet is that if you get rid of one idiot, 4 more will be born.

By smearing the blood of past trolls, spammers, and the opinions section on the walls of DDO though, it could serve as a warning to future trolls and spammers who make their way to the site, and warn them that they are not welcome here and that they will end up as a bloodied corpse on the site with his/her brethren......

3) 'You cant smear the walls of DDO with yatta yatta yatta because DDO doesnt have any walls'

The walls I'm referring to are all the white spaces you see on DDO. You can find them on the left and right of your screen and a small sliver on the bottom of the page too, those are the spaces im referring to when I say 'the walls of DDO'

4) 'you cant get blood from trolls, spammers, and the opinions section since they technically dont have blood'

Then we'll put some blood on the walls and claim that its that of the trolls, spammers, and the opinions section once we get rid of all of em..... Im sure that future trolls and spammers will elieve it since come on, trolls and spammers are idiots who can believe anything

5) It will look nice for DDO

I mean have you seen DDO on your phone? Its all white, and could certainly use some color. Some nice crimson red splattered around DDO would give it a nice hue and perception that people on here know how to kick a** and take names.....
STALIN

Con

Reasons why smearing blood is NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGUMENT 1: All successful people spam and troll

Lets face it, Hitler spammed and trolled. He ended up conquering all of Europe. I mean he trolled Poland, Russia, France, you name it. Only problem is that then he lost but he blamed that on the Jews and on his generals. He also spammed like ****. Here is a video to prove this.

Even Jack Sparrow trolled all the time. He ended up being the winner at the end of each movie.

ARGUMENT 2: Good exercise

Spamming is good exercise for your fingers. I mean you press those keys again and again and again.
http://en.wikipedia.org...(electronic)
ARGUMENT 3: Spamming and trolling is fun

We are all here in DDO to have fun right? Well just because your racist to minority groups, it doesn't mean that those groups do not deserve to have fun.

ARGUMENT 4: Its DDO's fault that spamming messes up the website.

I mean I play that game StarCraft 1 and I spam all the time. The game doesn't break or anything. The idea of DDO is to have fun:D:D:D:D:D:D

ARGUMENT 5: ITS NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean common, really? This is DDO, not vampire land. Smearing the blood of DDO trolls, hackers, and spammers is just not cool. Hitler blamed the Jews for his problems, so he killed millions of them. If we start blaming hackers and spammers and start killing them then that means we did not learn from history.

Conclusion:

The problem isn't that Pro hates trolls, its just that hes scared of them even though as somebody pointed out in the comments section, Pro is a troll. Spammers may be annoying, but some people find them somewhat "funny". The opinion section is all about having fun, just like the entire DDO website is supposed to be all about.

Additional Sources:

http://www.wired.com...
imabench

Pro

"Only problem is that then (Hitler) lost, but he blamed that on the Jews and on his generals."

Call me crazy, but I dont consider it a BAD THING that Hitler lost...... I thought you of all people would be glad that he lost, sir STALIN

"Even Jack Sparrow trolled all the time. He ended up being the winner at the end of each movie."

He got eaten by the Kracken at the end of the second movie, try again.

"Spamming is good exercise for your fingers"

So are playing any type of video game, masturbating, and picking your nose, and people do those things WAAAAAAAAY more then spamming sh** online.

"We are all here in DDO to have fun right? Well just because youre racist to minority groups, it doesn't mean that those groups do not deserve to have fun."

Yeah, and just because some groups of Russian people speak out against the communist regime in the Soviet Union, it doesnt mean that those groups do not deserve to be put into camps and killed, but you did that to like 20 Million people didnt you, STALIN

"I mean I play that game StarCraft 1 and I spam all the time. The game doesn't break or anything. The idea of DDO is to have fun:D:D:D:D:D:D"

And it would be great fun to watch all the idiots get banned from the site and then have their blood smeared on the walls of DDO as a stark warning to all the other future idiots.....

By your own argument, all the trolls and spammers SHOULD be killed and the walls of DDO smeared with their bood because that would be a fun thing to do, and as you said the point of DDO is to have fun!

"Smearing the blood of DDO trolls, hackers, and spammers is just not cool. "

Yeah it is....

"If we start blaming hackers and spammers and start killing them then that means we did not learn from history."

But hackers and spammers ARE THE REASON WHY DDO IS GROWING MORE AND MORE SH*TTY. History tells us to kill the people responsible for the problem, not the innocent people. That means that we should kill the hackers and spammers for making DDO bad since the hackers and the spammers are the ones f*cking it all up!

"The problem isn't that Pro hates trolls, its just that hes scared of them even though as somebody pointed out in the comments section, Pro is a troll."

Excuse me, my name is imabench not imatroll..... lern 2 reed

Besides, when have YOU ever been a reliable person for telling others who should and shouldnt be trusted, STALIN? You trusted Hitler and then he almost took western Russia to the bank for f*cks sake! You are literally the worst possible person to pitch to people who should we trust and let be!

=============================================================================================

Banning the spammers, trolls, and opinions section of DDO and smearing their blood on DDO's walls would be good because

1 - Its the spammers, trolls, and the opinions section which are the reason why its so sh*tty in the first place
2 - It would be fun to watch all of them be banned/ceremoniously killed
3 - It would be cool to see DDO with splattered blood all over the walls and give it a nice change from all the white that you see
4 - It would look decorative
5 - It would be a nice team-building exercise
6 - If Stalin says it is ok to trust someone, then usually the exact opposite must true. (Source = WWII)
STALIN

Con

Pro fails to provide sufficient sources to backup his arguments. Anyway, I will refute his arguments.

"Its the spammers, trolls, and the opinions section which are the reason why its so sh*tty in the first place"

Just like its the fact that nobody wants to show me any respect that makes this world so sh*tty. [1]

"It would be fun to watch all of them be banned/ceremoniously killed"
[2]
Wouldn't be fun for the spammers and trolls.
[3]
"It would be cool to see DDO with splattered blood all over the walls and give it a nice change from all the white that you see"[4]

Wouldn't be cool for trolls and spammers and the opinion section. And besides, you might not have enough people left to debate with if you kill so many.

"It would look decorative"
[5]
The only way to find that out would be to conduct a survey and ask people what they consider "decorative".

"It would be a nice team-building exercise"

You never defined the team.[6]

"If Stalin says it is ok to trust someone, then usually the exact opposite must true."

You may be right there...however I never said its ok to trust spammers, trolls, and I most definitely would never trust a person with an opinion. I ONLY TRUST PEOPLE WHO DO WHAT I TELL THEM TO DO!!!!!!!!!
Source:
http://www.wired.com...
http://www.wired.com...
http://www.wired.com...
http://www.wired.com...
http://www.wired.com...
http://www.wired.com...
Posted by imabench 2 years ago
imabench
Oh look Stalin, this was the first debate where i beat you!
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
This was a fun read. :-)
Posted by Legitdebater 3 years ago
Legitdebater
@aytonanerd, same here......
Posted by daytonanerd 3 years ago
daytonanerd
I find it Ironic that even though Imabench is well known for his trolling, he is advocating for the blood of trolls to be smeared on the walls of DDO.
Posted by Ore_Ele 3 years ago
Ore_Ele
what? Stalin is against smearing blood on the walls as a warning to others?!
Vote Placed by yay842 3 years ago
yay842
imabenchSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: FANTASTIC JOB BOTH OF YOU! I agree that the wals of DDO should be smeared with blood of trolls, spammers, and the opinions section, but that would be biased as I have not read this debate. SO 3 points for Slytherin and Griffindorks!
Vote Placed by YYW 3 years ago
YYW
imabenchSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to PRO because CON included a Youtube video about Hitler being spammed. Spelling/grammar to PRO because PRO had better rhetorical structure. Arguments to PRO because I was most persuaded because PRO's citation of Rule 43 and this: "By smearing the blood of past trolls, spammers, and the opinions section on the walls of DDO though, it could serve as a warning to future trolls and spammers who make their way to the site, and warn them that they are not welcome here and that they will end up as a bloodied corpse on the site with his/her brethren." Sources to PRO because PRO did not include irrelevant sources or nonsense Youtube videos. Moral victory to PRO because of the cited benefits of his proposal.
Vote Placed by Citrakayah 3 years ago
Citrakayah
imabenchSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm convinced that spamming and trolling will lead to success. Then, later, to shooting yourself in a bunker.
Vote Placed by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
imabenchSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: I couldn't tell whether or not Con realized he was in a troll debate.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
imabenchSTALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gets conduct concidering the only time Con attacked Pro's main points was in the very last round which wins arguements for Pro concidering Pro didn't have time to refuted what Con had to say, but Con wins sources since he did provide some sources or what not.