Max.Wallace
godtraitor

The war on REDNECKS. exists.

Max.Wallace

Pro

It does, the war on light skinned folk that work, exists. Go ahead be a racist, I could care less. You are not my problem. Tell me what my problem is.....lol.
godtraitor

Con

Great argument header, Max!

In order to debate you accurately, I'll please need some clarity from you. First of all, I'm confused as to who you are talking about. You say there's a war on Rednecks and then went on to say "the war on light skinned folk that work, exists." Do you mean that all light skinned folks that work are Rednecks?

Also, because of the vague use of "war on _____," it's difficult to know what you mean. To me, it has that "Fox News" vibe like The War on Christmas, etc.

I know you don't mean a literal war with soldiers, artillary, etc. so if you could expound upon that, we'll get this debate goin'!

Thanks Max! May the best light skinned working man win.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Retail is not work. It is servitude to the elite. Rednecks get sunburned necks because they work outside, hence the term RED NECK. REDNECKS are not afraid of guns, voter ID, or a hamburger or a porkchop, sometimes they eat vegan things. LOL! But seriously...........Bring it.
godtraitor

Con

godtraitor forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Max.Wallace forfeited this round.
godtraitor

Con

I'll rebut your argument from Round 2 as we both forfeited rounds. If you purposely forfeited for my benefit, thank you. If not, thank you still. :)

Retail is too large an industry to say something as ridiculous as "Retail is not work." Perhaps you believe all retail jobs are cashiers or something. If your job role within the retail field is a Freight Team Manger of the nations #1 home improvement store that cycles through 2 million dollars worth of merchandise per month, your duties include frequent heavy lifting over long hours, as well as the administration aspects of the job; hiring, firing, training, etc.

That aside, I'm still confused as to how exactly there is a war on Rednecks. The fact that someone works outside does not make them unafraid of guns. They still could be. It doesn't have any affect on their diets, meat or no meat. And most of all, nothing about working outside makes you automatically white. Any race of person could work outside. Ridiculous.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I forfeited nothing in this debate. DDO has blocked my ability to respond, like commie scum.
godtraitor

Con

Whether you meant to forfeit or not, it happened. I posted my argument only to find out it didn't fully upload? All I know is that you might have wanted to use Round 4 a little more wisely. Now, it's like you've forfeited 2 Rounds. Plus the first two rounds lack any explanation or evidential basis for your argument.

To prove that there is a lack of war on the demographic of self-declared "Rednecks," I present the ever more popular farmersonly.com and their Rednecky commercials. The jingle is catchy yet the production is terrible, so... great touch.

Not to make your argument for you but maybe you're confusing the war on racism as a war on Rednecks. Understandable mistake but the difference is huge as far as this argument is concerned. There is a war on the ability for mentally unstable and historically violent people from obtaining firearms. It follows that those types of individuals would protest this war or take it personally.
Max.Wallace

Pro

This entire debate has been manipulated by those in power, therefore it is void in my mind. Or maybe the ringleaders of this farce are incompetent, same result. It changes nothing of the facts, you are a slave to the establishment.
godtraitor

Con

Cool story, Max.
Posted by MaxLamperouge 1 year ago
MaxLamperouge
I felt like neither of you upheld your resolution...
Posted by godtraitor 1 year ago
godtraitor
I'm so sorry about the Round 2 forfeiture. I wrote and posted my argument from my phone and it confirmed that the argument posted, however, I didn't check back to make sure and, of course, it didn't post.
My fault.