frankabe
gokuFNAF2

The woman's buttocks is better than the woman's breasts

frankabe

frankabe

Pro

The first round is acceptance, but any comments are welcome. The question can't ultimately be mathematically resolved, but evidence should be cited for your position. Evidence can be scientific, anecdotal, or personal experience.
gokuFNAF2

Con

You cannot argue with these. http://www.razorfine.com...
frankabe

Pro

Con presented a link to the Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover girls. I think these girls are a nice combination of girl-next-door, sensuousness, good taste, and fun; however, they've also become a little passe in this day and age of girls being everywhere on the internet. Sports Illustrated has presented some alluring ladies over the years, but they are still one dimensional. Their attempt at diversity in this global world seems to be only the Latina girls, but even then they are not highlighting what makes a Latina purely provocative.

The fine buttocks of the Latina is one quality that makes her truly sensual. Some would describe this as the "bubble butt," the curvaceousness that will make one's eye pop out if staring long enough.

This is my first point showing that the buttocks is better than the breasts. If a girl has her back to you, then you could theoretically stare all day at her rear. The same can't be said for the breasts. Starting at breasts can require the utmost caution, especially considering that you will either be facing the woman or at least staring from the side. Yes, all girls like to be ogled this way, but this can be problematic in today's wimpy environments like the workplace.

The butt staring danger is minimal to nonexistent compared to breast staring. You can feel free to ogle a woman while her back is to you at the copy machine, the grocery store line, or the row in front of you at an event.

Back to Latinas. Check this globally popular Mexican weather girl and her incredibly sexy a.ss. If you think your eyes pop out at such sights, then you have not seen a rear popping out like this one.

Pic here: http://i.ytimg.com...

Video here. 45 seconds into the video highlights an a.ss that actually looks a ledge for you to place things.

https://www.youtube.com...
gokuFNAF2

Con

That is not even sexy. It's okay, but Nina Agdal is sexy.
frankabe

Pro

I don't think that saying someone is sexy is debating which anatomy part is better. You also just repeated your point in the previous round.

Another reason that the buttocks is better than the breasts is biteworthiness. If you're really getting into a woman, then you can really unleash on the a.ss. At least a little and generally moreso than the breast. If you're going berserk and bite the breast as hard as you bite the rear, then it can be a problem.

You also have good bedroom material when you bite down on the a.ss. You can say to your woman, "Remember when you told me 'kiss my a.ss'? Well I'll go you one better!" Then you go to town on her a.ss like it's a giant sandwich.
gokuFNAF2

Con

I meant Nina Agdal has great breasts. I actually ejaculated because of her breasts.
frankabe

Pro

Well, okay. Shooting your wad is one thing, but you can also do that on a buttocks.

One healthy thing about the rear better than t.its is that anus cancer is much less prevalent than breast cancer. I think that bras do things like inhibit blood flow, which makes them an issue.

Women can also wiggle their a.sses more than jiggle their breasts. They can do this more often and better because it's more subtle.

I also think the g string is a better garment than the bra. The g string lets it all hang out, while the bra or top is still covering the nipples.

Finally, the rear end is closer to the most sought after part of the girl's body. "Piece of a.ss" is an accurate proximity term.
gokuFNAF2

Con

Butts don't make me ejaculate. I only shoot at and fap to breasts.
frankabe

Pro

I sort of make these debates as tongue-in-cheek, but not sure if it comes across that way. I make it as a thinking man's middle ground, somewhere between raunchy bar talk and wimpy workplaces where you have to be careful when you complement the secretary's dress. It's just nice to discuss the finer points of women with a little wry humor.

Anyhow, I don't see where Con really addressed the debate. If he's never unleashed his load on an a.ss (as he says), then I have to wonder if he's ever seen a good one. I provided several reasons why the a.ss is better than the t.its. I would finally add that big a.sses are the trend. I was never one into trends, but this one is intriguing. Most women look to trim their butt, but now the thing is to firm and even build it. I think this woman is Cuban and represents the trend: https://instagram.com...

The breasts are obviously no slouch, but I give the edge to the buttocks for all the stated reasons.
gokuFNAF2

Con

gokuFNAF2 forfeited this round.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
RFD
Conduct Pro, Con forfeited last round. Both used equally relevant sources, no source points. S&G was irrelevant. Pro brought up really excellent reasons for why the buttocks is superior:
1. One can ogle the buttocks with a way lower likelihood of being caught due to the female's back is to you
2. The buttocks makes the curves that men desire in women.
3. The pictures of the Mexican weather lady seal the deal on this point, all should check it out.
4. This made me laugh, but biteworthiness, the ability to bite down on something because of how much you like it, is more feasible with the female buttocks than the breasts.
5. Buttocks are less likely to get cancer, which speaks to a more general "better" than breasts.
6. And, in dealing with Con's sploodge claim, Pro points out that a butt is a much better "cum dumpster" (can I say that?) than breasts.

None of these points are addressed by Con, and these are all excellent proofs for the superiority of the buttocks. Arguments to Pro.
Posted by ax123man 2 years ago
ax123man
@mostlogical

Andre Williams would disagree:
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by mostlogical 2 years ago
mostlogical
boobs smell nicer so that makes them better
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Seriously?
Posted by ax123man 2 years ago
ax123man
evidence.... personal experience....

uh huh. Is this a debate or two guys at a bar getting drunk talking about high school dates?
Posted by Greg4586 2 years ago
Greg4586
Pro, this is an unfair debate. The buttocks are obviously better than the breasts. Who could argue otherwise, I mean Con just can not win this debate no matter what.
Posted by asi14 2 years ago
asi14
really? are you serious?
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
frankabegokuFNAF2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.
Vote Placed by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
frankabegokuFNAF2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments