Wackerman352
arrowjaw

The world has become much too sensitive and would call out anything that seems mildly offensive

Wackerman352

Pro

The world has become to sensitive and is willing to call out anything that is mildly offensive it was never like this in the past
first round is acceptance
arrowjaw

Con

Dear Friends,

I would first like to thank my opponent for creating this debate. Next I hope that my opponent will consent to following some basic, respectful guidelines. I would very much appreciate it if my opponent would abstain from using ad hominem, or an attack on the actual person debating, not the topic. I would also be very glad if my opponent would not use foul or vulgar language and that he/she would respect all other debaters, voters, and commenters.

I assume that formal arguments will be posted in the next round.

Once again, Thank you
Wackerman352

Pro

I aswell would like to thank my opponent , i will adhere to your conditions and hope we have a fun and clean debate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world has changed so much culturally in the past decade or two and one of the things that has changed is i believe our sensitivity to topics shown in entertainment, I believe that what and what is not taboo has drastically changed in the past two decades. A recent example would be the Starbucks Red Cup controversy in which multiple people claim the company Starbucks is supposedly showing anti christian behavior by removing a reindeer off of a cup. Their reasoning? The reindeer represents Christmas which was the day Jesus Christ was born by removing the reindeer they are "worshiping Satan" this would never have happened in the past as multiple businesses have gotten away with far worse then that.
arrowjaw

Con

arrowjaw forfeited this round.
Wackerman352

Pro

Wackerman352 forfeited this round.
arrowjaw

Con

arrowjaw forfeited this round.
Wackerman352

Pro

Wackerman352 forfeited this round.
arrowjaw

Con

arrowjaw forfeited this round.
Posted by Themeaman909 1 year ago
Themeaman909
Why would something like that be satanic? I totally see your point...