Dresdenodak
CosmoJarvis

The world needs Trump

Dresdenodak has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Dresdenodak

Pro

Donald Trump's willingness to speak out against the Islamic invasion of the West has given the rest of the Free world hope that this cancer can be eliminated. If Mr Trump is able to change his words into action's there will be a wave of support around the globe even from within Islam itself via the forced converts. Love him or hate him, the fact remains that Donald Trump's attitude and position along with the might of the American armed forces is what this world needs to be saved from this evil.
CosmoJarvis

Con

Alrighty. I hope we have a nice, fair debate.
I'll post my main argument in the next round.
Good luck, and may the odds be in your favor.
Posted by Lonely-Bird 1 year ago
Lonely-Bird
Right. As though anything the half-wit trump says or does will be different than anything else done by the U.S. during its ongoing war in the greater Middle East.
Posted by natehen 1 year ago
natehen
yeah niggur trump is daddy, im a homosexual arab man in Syria that fights for isis and I agree with you!