Illegalcombatant
Loserboi

The worst debate ever

Illegalcombatant

Illegalcombatant

Pro

Please not this is not a real debate.

The winner of this debate will be determined by who can give the worst arguments and most amusing arguments for their side.

The debate topic is ...........The existence of God

I will be Pro and argue for the existence of God

Con will argue against the existence of God

Opening arguments.......................

I thank my heathen unbelieving Godless hell-bound opponent for participating in this debate.

Now some people claim that God doesn't exist. The ONLY reason they could claim such a thing, is because they are blinded by the ways of Satan and don't want to be accountable to anyone, probably cause they want to rape children.

Now these terrorists loving atheists keep talking about how its not logical to believe in God.

Well explain this mr atheist.......

1) The bible is true
2) The bible is the word of God
3) The word of God is true
Therefore the bible is true.

See this is what these Darwin worshipers, don't get, speaking of Darwin, do you know what these evolutionists think humans came from ? That's right they think that we came from monkeys, I mean have you ever seen a monkey give birth to a human ? of course not, stupid stupid atheists.

Let me tell you according to GODS word, not infallible mans word where humans came from. Humans came from God created about 6000 years ago, who were put in a garden and were tempted to eat forbidden fruit from a talking serpent. THATS the real history of humanity friends.

Now you see morality is grounded in God, if we don't believe in God ya know what will happen ? Everyone will be murdering and rapeing each other that's what will happen.

Let me tell you something about miracles, I once heard from some guy, that his friends saw some dude raise from the dead, of course mr atheist DENIES such PROOF of miracles.

What we need to do, is get back to good old christian values that his nation was built on. Like godly morality, family values, denying women the vote, keeping rich people rich and sending blacks to the back of the bus.

You wanna know how we can be sure that the USA is Gods special nation, cause we have in god we trust on our money, thats how, take that you commie bastards.

Mr atheist questions how I can be sure what is Gods will, well you see I Have these views, then the holy spirit testifies to me with an inner conviction that these views are true, see mr atheist can't understand the ways of God.

It is more important now than ever we get back to our christian roots, we live in changing and dangerous time, there is war, and terrorists, the concentration of media and the politics being beholden to who has the most money, sickness and disease and poverty so we must focus our energies on the issues that matter most which are.....

GAYS
GUNS
ABORTIONS

Loserboi

Con

Bruh god ain't real... I walked into a church today, i took a dump in the men's bathroom asked god to turn my dump into a winning lottery ticket... short story breh... 30minutes later I still got crap.

BIBLE?! BIBLE?! Breh? really?!
You actually believe that crap? I read about Harry Potter in a book, does that mean their is a magical place out there where i can play a ridiculous game on broom sticks? HUH?! HUH!? PRO IM ASKING YOU MANG... Am I gonna get some magic owl fly into my room getting a invite to this school where I will get a red head lackey and a Fine arse chick by my side for 7 years?! I mean its written in a freaking book it must be true!

Morality is grounded in god?! Breh don't even start... you trying to tell me this dude right here is the model of morality. Please... Virgin Mary YOU SERIOUS BRUH? VIRGIN MARY? ITS JUST A NUN who gots FREAKY and didnt wanna talk about it, that hoe was probably too scared to admit her daddy issues and came up with this virgin birth crap. Jesus wasn't spewing this sh1t because he the prophet of god... He spewing this sh1t because he's the result of incest mating.
Aside from that breh... this is god man he creates all my homies and haters right? What's up with him creating the bubonic plague mang? He has like a reset button on all of us, if he don't like what he sees anymore he kills us off, WTF kind of all loving creator and moral creature is that bruh?! This is the same mofo who invented Hitler a man who refuses to accept the Jews, Saddam who refuses to accept the infedels, and M Night Shamalan a man who will not accept the fact that the Avatar should be a asian based movie. When you create all the bad$$ mofos, create tornadoes and hurricanes in trailer parks for your own sick amusement, yous a sick man. God is a sick man Bruh.

God is one conceited arse mofo. Why do i gotta spend my life dick riding and hanging on his nuts in church when i could be spending that time iono feeding the poor or some crap like that. GOD IS OBVIOUSLY not gonna do it.

Jesus is just mad that his mama was a hoe if he did at all exist. He's the eminem of the year 1 bruh.

UNTIL MY DEUCE TURNS INTO A MONEY, God don't exist bruh.

God's will? this mang if he real wouldn't be watching me... he be watching Brooklyn Decker undress night after night like a man.

You christians are stupid believe all the sh1ts people tell you. Aye my man... God told me he wants yo nuts for breakfast tomorrow, better cut them off. I can read the bible correctly dude... its true gotta do it... are you REALLY GOING to risk displeasing your boyfriend?!

Peace BRUH
Illegalcombatant

Pro

I thank the minion of satan for their response.

Con talks about harry potter, harry potter is witch craft for children, and needs to be banned. To equate harry potter to the holy word of God is blasphemy !!!! this too also needs to be banned.

Now the demon possessed, terrorist loving, monkey from humans atheist may ask well its not like any harm can come from allowing these things. See the atheist is stuck in their carnal world, blinded by satan to the spiritual realities. And what is that spiritual reality you ask ? simple, that the terrorists attacks on 911 were caused by allowing gays, abortions and witchcraft. Jerry Fawell confirmed as such, and their is no reason not to believe him what so ever.

Mr liberal agenda atheist here, makes all sorts of charges against God, I am deeply offended, and I urge all christians to write to congress to stop this attack on God, cause if their is one thing that needs to be protected, its an all power all knowing God.

How much hatred the atheist has in their heart for God, do they not fear the wrath of God coming down on them ? see God will stand by and watch murders, and rapes and babies being born deformed, but if you assaults God character then that will spring God into action.

Atheists will stop at nothing at their assault on christians and the God of christianity Jesus christ. These atheists are deeply wicked, how can one argue what Jesus taught ? To forgive others, love one another, and allow a few people to control the wealth and power. Was it not Jesus that said blessed are the tax cuts for the rich, for they are the job creators ? Was it not Jesus that said, life is sacred, but if 1 dollar is spent on welfare that's communism and satanic ?

I would also like to point out this liberal agenda, like socialized health care. Let me tell you something, the only health care we need is the healing power of Jesus Christ. What we need is less vaccinations, and more exorcisms. Less cancer treatments and more repentance of sin. Don't let these God hating atheists fool you, next time you get sick, don't seek some one with a medical degree seek some one with a bible. Health care is just for people who refuse to trust in God for their deliverance.

In conclusion, I know I am right, cause God told me so.

Loserboi

Con

To equate god to the holy word of Hogwarts is BLASPHEMY... If you keep this up sir... he who must not be named will smite you i guarantee it!!!

Well this delusional, idiotic, and senseless tooth fairy believer accepts the fact that some all mighty white guy in the guy is constantly watching him with love, muah muah muah. Christianity is created because some hoe spewed some garbage about her miracle pregnancy.

My Christian friend sure loves to talk about gays. You should look in the mirror and ask yourself who do you love more than anyone. Is the answer god? all you ignorant, beer drinking, gun loving, conservative christians are just angry you gay fantasize about a man in the sky... H_O_M_O!!! I would also like to point out another truth JESUS WAS A HOMOSEXUAL how else can you explain him always being on a table with 12 other men... HOOOO....MOOOOO. You christians create this little fantasy to entertain your secret redneck fantasy. It's either that or you enjoy worshiping a rapist...

I HAVE TOLD MY OPPONENT in the last round, that it is GOD's WILL that he eats his own nutsack... if you were a TRUE CHRISTIAN and you wanna feel the love of gods sweat nutsack on your face than you better do it... Do not take the chances that i might be lying. Would you want pepper on your nuts... you gullible, dumbshiet, redneck.

LETS SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW BRUH... if their is a god... PLEASE SMITE ME DOWN RIGHT NOW...

WAIT FOR IT...

If i do not respond in round 3 than there is a god... because most likely I would be dead by then because i must feel the wrath of God's giant beard bitch slapping me to hell.

Bottom line... I don't have to sit by and listen to a white man spew about how everyone should have the same homosexual feelings for a man in the sky. Go take it up with your 2nd god George W Bush you guys can talk about how badly you wanna suck the cock of this almighty being... best way to please him for sure... I MEAN your christians are always on your KNEES FOR SOMETHING.

BOO YAH PEACE
Illegalcombatant

Pro

Con implies that some how God is equal to imaginary things. This is clearly false, my God is real, yours isn't.

I am glad that Con brings up the love of God, cause we all must love God, and tell him how big and powerful and good he is, lest he get angry and strike us down and send us to hell, praise the lord !!!

Now can mr atheist explain where the universe came from ?
Can mr atheist explain why the laws of physics are they way they are ?
Can mr atheist explain why there is something rather than nothing ?

Of course not, thereby proving that the God I believe in exists.

Now lets go back to this evolution humans from monkey nonsense. When we look at this so called scientific evidence by so called scientists, what we need to do is use the bible as our standard to see whether that evidence is correct. This is how REAL science should be done.

So if there is some evidence that suggest that humans existed over 7000 years then its wrong, if their is some evidence that suggest the humans did not exist over 7000 years ago then its correct.

See that's how REAL science works, by accepting the evidence that supports our beliefs and rejecting those that don't. Beliefs based on the holy bible Gods word.

We have to be brave enough, to reject evidence that doesn't support our view. It is difficult but with Gods help I know we can do it.

For instance, I know the bible says that believers can cure the sick in the mighty name of Jesus. Now I have never seen an amputee get a restored limb, but never the less I can be quite confident that my views are correct based on what the bible says.

If the bible makes a claim that is proved true in one thing, that means ALL the claims of the bible are true. BAM take that mr atheist.

Atheists reject such justifications cause they want to deny God and rape children.

Can you prove God does not exist ? nope,
Can you prove that Jesus did not raise from the dead ? nope
Can you prove that Noah did not put 2 of every animal into an ark ? nope
Can you prove that God did not command the killing of homosexuals ? nope
Can you prove that their aren't invisible, immaterial fairies, plotting the over throw of mankind in the back of my garden ? nope

Thus all those things are true..........except fairies cause that is just stupid to believe in fairies.

Thus God exists.

Next stop Iran.

Vote for Pro
Loserboi

Con

I am still here bitches... Your almighty god has failed to defend his honor or punish the child who had forsaken him. People who have no lives will believe in whatever crap people serves them you are just a poor pathetic unevolved human who cannot develop the simple logic that god does not exist. This is all there ever will be nothing more the sooner you learn that then sooner you can be a sensible part of humanity. God had failed to prove his existence and no amount if evidence can prove his existence only children should believe in fairy tales not adults disgraceful
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 5 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
"I thank the minion of satan for their response."

ROFLSMP: Rolling on the floor laughing and shitting my pants.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 5 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
LMFAO This is the best debate I have ever read, listened to, or seen in my human existence. Period.
Posted by Inception 6 years ago
Inception
wow this is a crazy long debate hopefully it is a good one because i havent really read it...
oh and God doesnt work that way..
Posted by mistavega 6 years ago
mistavega
" only health care we need is the healing power of Jesus Christ. What we need is less vaccinations, and more exorcisms. Less cancer treatments and more repentance of sin. "

LMAO
Posted by lareth 6 years ago
lareth
My god the amount of stoopid. Good work. I couldn't stand to finish any of the arguments because my soul started cutting itself.
Posted by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
`1) The bible is true
2) The bible is the word of God
3) The word of God is true
Therefore the bible is true.

These are all actual creationist arguments, it is a spoof f something that can not be spoofed.
Posted by funnyhomeboy 6 years ago
funnyhomeboy
Lol, I had to read this aloud in a southern accent. It made the argument all the funnier.
Posted by belle 6 years ago
belle
lmao this is hilarious.
Posted by Loserboi 6 years ago
Loserboi
toto shakuro you have never even debated before who are you to talk? seriously
Posted by Illegalcombatant 6 years ago
Illegalcombatant
Haters gonna hate.
Vote Placed by mistavega 6 years ago
mistavega
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Vote Placed by Dominus 6 years ago
Dominus
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Vote Placed by Haasenfeffor 6 years ago
Haasenfeffor
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Vote Placed by Shestakov 6 years ago
Shestakov
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Vote Placed by sllewuy 6 years ago
sllewuy
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Reasons for voting decision: I felt that if either one of you forfeited a round than you would have easily won by default. But, loserboi did not seem to have an argument
Vote Placed by maninorange 6 years ago
maninorange
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Illegalcombatant had the most amusing and worst arguments... so he gets the more convincing arguments points. Loserboi had worse conduct, so he will receive those points.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied
Vote Placed by KelchUSMC 6 years ago
KelchUSMC
IllegalcombatantLoserboiTied