Brian123456
TheSymbiote

The year 3000 will not be seen by us sapiens

Started: 10/24/2014 Category: Economics

Brian123456

Pro

I go for my argument.

Pending for con to accept
TheSymbiote

Con

I accpet

(Btw L dies)
Brian123456

Pro

To begin I would like to give a clear setting or definition of what I mean by this. By the 30th century 99% of us humans will cease to exist and therefore leading to a human extinction.

The causes of our extinction can vary from the following:
-Population continues to grow to the extent where water won't provide for many in the world.
-Our water source will eventually get polluted to the point where we won't even have water
-Our atmosphere will eventually be polluted at our current rate
-Religious reasons
-etc

These are only some ways we can go into extinction, but I am not going to go into to much detail into each of them, so I'll allow to elaborate on one point and I will rebuttal.

(These examples are within or before the 30th century
TheSymbiote

Con

Well, ultimately. Our technology is way more advanced than predictied. We probally will find alternatives to all of those problems.
Brian123456

Pro

Then may I ask con to prove how technology would advance to the point where we can solve all of the problems I have listed previously?

AS far as I'm concerned, technology cannot and will not cease the the growth of human populations, nor will technology solve religious problems, unless we make a Goku Kamehameha blaster capsule beam 9000 to kill Satan, then maybe I'll admit technology is capable of overcoming religion problems.

Like I said, Con needs to make a point and not waste rounds and I will rebuttal them, but since Con has wasted one round and now has only one round avaliable I ask con to provide as much points and evidences as possible for the next round.
TheSymbiote

Con

Um alright. (see what i did there) ;)
Brian123456

Pro

Brian123456 forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Speak for yourself.