zeltonview
rextr05

Their is proof Jesus lives.

Challenge Expired or Declined
rextr05 either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are zeltonview, login to see your options.
Updated: 6 months ago Status: Challenge Declined

zeltonview

Pro

If Jesus wasn't real where would you go if you die? Their is proof all around you that Jesus lives if it wasn't true why do you think Christianity is first and the oldest religion their is why do you think so many people rather die than go against Bible the Bible speaks all about the days when Jesus was on Earth. How where you created if there is no creator? I rather have a religion than have no religion I rather make a choice in life so I picked Christianity so i will defend my religion than let people say their is no creator.
Posted by rextr05 6 months ago
rextr05
Ummmm, I would appreciate your thoughts on my previous message to you.
Posted by rextr05 6 months ago
rextr05
You have challenged me re proof of Jesus, & your 1st round position as a believer in Jesus. So, why are you taking the con side? Or have you made a mistake bc you already lost the debate with your opening agreement with Jesus' proof being valid if you are taking the con side.