Sara_Hayes0825
Odotellessa

Theories On Afterlife

Sara_Hayes0825 has forfeited round #2.

Sara_Hayes0825

Con

What are your theories on afterlife? If you don't have one, what theories have you heard and which one(s) do you believe? What would you want to happen after death?
Odotellessa

Pro

The most accurate answer to the question what afterlife is like to humans -
This existence will feel exactly the same as the time before the existence of the animal that ceases to exist.

This answer is backed up with all the knowledge we have, mostly by biology in this case.
Dispersed matter you were once made out of, can't feel a thing.

this is also the reason why such a long time as 13billion years can fly by in an instant from zero to this moment you exist,
no track of time.
Posted by Sara_Hayes0825 12 months ago
Sara_Hayes0825
So reincarnation as an animal?
Posted by Sara_Hayes0825 12 months ago
Sara_Hayes0825
I have heard many theories on afterlife, one being reincarnation of an unborn child. I heard that once someone dies, they take the place of a fetus. Also in this theory, they are able to fix mistakes they have made in their previous life. But this makes me question, am I actually real? If this theory is true, does that make me someone who has lived before? If so, why am I making the mistakes that I have? Also if this theory is true, is every person a reincarnation? And how can someone know if someone has been reincarnated?