BDPershing
vi_spex

Theory: How the our universe came to be

BDPershing

BDPershing

Pro

Just messing around here and looking for someone to argue against this theory, which may have been proposed, or may have not, but I am simply theory crafting here.

Just accept and post your counter and we'll go from there.

How our universe was created,
1.Multiverse
2._____ star(unknown size) collapsing into a black hole
3.Causing space rip into the unknown spaces between dimensions
4.Due to everything have a polar opposite the collapse into a single point from one dimension was the big bang in creating another.
5.Causing the particles that were ripped apart when pulled into the black hole to collide into each other forming the first elements, like particle acceleration.
6.from theses newly form elements the first galaxies were formed.
7.followed by solar systems, and suns
8.which inside these solar systems form planets
9.which, if conditions allowed it, formed life.
vi_spex

Con

its my universe, i created it with my mind

unless you define universe as personal physical experience of now, how do you know a universe is true?
BDPershing

Pro

Universe as in physical, but nice try on the imaginary approach, but don't feel like diving into philosophy, so let keep it to the realms of science.
vi_spex

Con

the universe is an imaginary concept, not real

science is philosophy, religion
BDPershing

Pro

I think your looking for the term, existence,

Nothing
Existence
Death
Life
Reality

Philosophy is the exploration of the imaginary space where nothingness reigns supreme only when one wants to make existence does anything come to be, but existence comes death for existence can end into nothingness, but with death comes life, for on the timeline of beginning to exist to the end can be called life, which concludes to reality.

Blank space between dimensions = Nothingness
Existence = dimensions
Death = the end of dimensions
life = the time a dimension exists before death
Reality = the beings that experience life during existence

Conclusion the final state of everything is nothingness, no meaning, no existence, no god.

Nothingness encompasses existence which ends with death, which is delayed by life, which is reality.
vi_spex

Con

nothing=(is)information=0

you cant give me 0 sodas i can grab with my hand, but you can understand that you cant, possibly

matter is Space and time, and information is the opposite of matter, and exist beyond Space and time

death=sleep
life=personal physical experience of now

everyTHING, is not NOthing.

false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

only now is true, i know my experience of now
BDPershing

Pro

Nothingness = Blank space between dimensions Nothingness: the absence or cessation of life or existence.
Existence = dimensions
Death = the end of dimensions

When one starts to imagine something it starts as nothing.

If your going to dive into the imaginary space using philosophy, one should not bound themselves with the laws of reality, numbers, letters, definitions, individuality, time, matter, and logic all do not apply to this space.

You are nothing and nothing is all, existence comes from nothing, from existence comes death, with death comes life, and reality is formed.

You do not know your experience for you don't exist, in the space known as nothing, you are just a concept from nothing which made existence.

One does not "I think therefor I am" for one does not know if they themselves are truly thinking. One person could be a universe at which dictates all thoughts and actions of the beings existing in this imaginary space.
vi_spex

Con

lies exist, 0 sodas exist

existence is

unicorns dosnt exist, lies dosnt exist?

i agree i am nothing, i am information, and matter, 0 and 1

i know i am typing these Words on my keyboard and reading them on my screen, as i dont have to imagine it

i know my experience of now therfore i am

i=Space(eye)
am=time
BDPershing

Pro

Don't get mad at me your the one who wanted to step into the bounds of philosophy and religion, therefor the imaginary space which physical reality and definitions don't exist, it is the way it has always been.
vi_spex

Con

religion is false
Posted by BDPershing 2 years ago
BDPershing
XD junior you hater XD, if you haven't noticed I asked to keep it physical, mainly the suicidal thoughts that comes with exploring the imaginary space gets annoying and would have preferred not exploring it again but mehh i'll deal with it.

Nothing: this refers to nothingness, which can be seen by the eyes, its the black space not filled by our universe, you can see it more detail when you first start exploring the imaginary space. For before you "imagine" there is simple nothing but a black void.

Existence: More or less speaks for itself but, this is simply existence of anything matter, time, universe, etc... without nothing existence cant even exist for if something is to exist it needs to fill a void at which nothingness occupied before.

Death: Existence has an end due to the existence of time Death simply refers to the point at which existence ceases and becomes nothing, aka nothingness.

Life: this is the period of delay between when something begins to exist and when that existence becomes nothingness this period of time, which could be refereed to as time, is life.

Reality: is the full experience from beginning to end from Existence>Life>Death>Nothingness, which is compacted into the world known as reality
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
Since the context was scientific, I figured it was understood that non-scientific theories would be largely irrelevant.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
a theory is just a big fact, a claim like jesus
Posted by BDPershing 2 years ago
BDPershing
From wiki-
"Theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings. A theory is not the same as a hypothesis. A theory provides an explanatory framework for some observation, and from the assumptions of the explanation follows a number of possible hypotheses that can be tested in order to provide support for, or challenge, the theory.
....
scientific theories, a well-confirmed type of explanation of nature, made in a way consistent with scientific method, and fulfilling the criteria required by modern science. Such theories are described in such a way that any scientist in the field is in a position to understand and either provide empirical support ("verify") or empirically contradict ("falsify") it. Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge,[5] in contrast to more common uses of the word "theory" that imply that something is unproven or speculative (which is better characterized by the word 'hypothesis').[6] Scientific theories are distinguished from hypotheses, which are individual empirically testable conjectures, and scientific laws, which are descriptive accounts of how nature will behave under certain conditions.[7]"
Posted by BDPershing 2 years ago
BDPershing
Did I say it was a scientific theory?
It deals with science yes, but I only called it a theory.
Reason why? Well the fact I don't have a lab to go threw the process of straitening out the quirks, gathering the logical scientific theories that already exist that support my theory, allow it to be peer reviewed etc... If i did have the lab the time and the research then sure I would make it a "scientific theory", but till then its a theory.
In fact this theory is literally like religion in a sense, but at least mine is logical explanation.
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
From wikipedia...

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation. As with most (if not all) forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and aim for predictive power and explanatory force.
Posted by BDPershing 2 years ago
BDPershing
Theory- a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Say again?
Posted by UndeniableReality 2 years ago
UndeniableReality
That's not a theory.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
life=physical experience of now*
Posted by J_Hawk747 2 years ago
J_Hawk747
I'm a Christian first of all. Since I wasn't there, you could be right about 5-9, but I think that instead of multiverses and a black hole that God just spoke it to be. Call me a religious nut if you want, but that's my stance.

Question somewhat unrelated to my comment: Let's say your side is true. Where did the multiverses come from?
Vote Placed by jzonda415 2 years ago
jzonda415
BDPershingvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con derailed the debate and was completely off topic. Conduct to Pro.
Vote Placed by mdc32 2 years ago
mdc32
BDPershingvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con blatantly ignored Pro's requests, had horrible spelling and grammar, and didn't even argue anything.
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
BDPershingvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con is irrelavent
Vote Placed by Eli01 2 years ago
Eli01
BDPershingvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: What?
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
BDPershingvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: didn't really feel like a debate. Con went off topic so conduct to pro.