icebeartheawesome
Vvanadium

There Should be a Limit of One Black Family per Neighborhood

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

We need a limit of one black family per neighborhood. Black people cause too much violence, so we have to isolate them. But if we completely segregate, that would be racist.

Round 1: Acceptance

Rounds 2-3: Debates/Rebuttals
Vvanadium

Con

I accept. I don not believe that there should be a limit of one black family per neighborhood, that's still as racist as completely segregating the US again (You mean in the Us, right?)

Good luck to you, I hope you aren't serious, because this level of racism is honestly insulting to yourself as well as many others.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Black people have indeed caused a lot of trouble for society.

Black people are nothing but a bad influence on the world.

Here are the facts about black people that we must seriously consider:

1 in every 3 black men will end up in prison.

Many black families on being headed by single mothers making barely more than minimum wage. Those families often have kids and youngsters who get in trouble with the law.

Many violence in public schools, especially in downtown and big metropolises, are inflicted by black students.

Furthermore, there have been many incidents where white people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by black people.

If we completely segregate neighborhoods and cities into black people and non-black people, it is downright racist and cruel towards black people. The only way to prevent black violence from occurring, or at least to minimize it as much as we can, is to have and enforce a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood.

Please think carefully about it: once there is already one black family in every neighborhood, what can we do with the remaining black families? We cannot put them in ghettos, because that would be very racist and reverting back to the 1950s and 1960s. Nor can we kill them because that is simply immoral. (I mean, isn't that what Hitler would do?) Instead, the best solution is to throw them in prison, and then let them out of prison once there is a neighborhood with no black family living in it.

Furthermore, if we put black families to prison, we will put them under control. (I think we must segregate prisons by race too.) No offense and not at all being racist, their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of sunlight white people can harvest. And beyond that, throwing them in prison is a solution to overpopulation, because the world will be less crowded. You see what I am saying here?

Now let's hear a convincing argument from you.
Vvanadium

Con

You said first round was for acceptance, so I didn't argue. I'll argue against your arguments per line-paragraph thing.

"1 in 3 black men will end up in prison"
"Instead, the best solution is to throw them in prison, and then let them out of prison once there is a neighborhood with no black family living in it."
Even if that is true, what about those who don't? Besides, having one black family per neighborhood wouldn't drop crime rate, and putting completely innocent people in prison will cost a lot of money and cut down room for actual criminals. So, we'll have a " living in an actual home" waitlist for blacks? No, that is completely asinine and you might as well have a waitlist for homeless people to live in a house.
By an economic standpoint, this would partially crash the real estate industry, and be a huge downfall to businesses with black employees, which would make them have to rely on mainly employees from other races. Putting them in prison is like putting them in concentration camps.

Also, people don't harvest the sunlight? How does this work? White people clearly have enough sunlight. So do black people. Sure, dark skin absorbs more light, but seriously, whites don't need all the sunlight in the world. By your logic, white people reflect too much sunlight towards the black people so it is their fault. (Not an actual argument, just stating ice's logic here)

There is plenty of violence caused by white people everywhere. Consider the Las Vegas shooting, killing 58 and injuring 851, not counting for mental injury.
Furthermore, there have been many incidents where black people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by white people.
See what I did there?
icebeartheawesome

Pro

If you think this is harmful to the industry, think again, my friend. Black people are terrible, and most of them, if not rapists or drug dealers, have no job and just go around causing trouble to society. Sending them off to prison is actually a great idea; after all, it is a band-aid to overpopulation, don't you think so.

Yes, white people do cause violence, but never as much as those niggers do. They are ugly and fat and retarded. Also, I have seen Asians and white kids being harassed by black people. However, we should not segregate completely, so in my humble opinion, the best way to deal with this is to have a strict, enforced limit of exactly one African/black family in every neighborhood. All remaining black families will be sent to prison until there is a neighborhood with no black family residing in it, and a black family will be randomly chosen to live there. What do you think of it?

And by the way, black people tend to drop out after they graduate middle school and go work in the sex or drug industry.
Vvanadium

Con

Many black people have respectable jobs that are beneficial to society.
https://www.bls.gov...
Go read this.

Sure, black people cause violence, but many of the big homicidal news stories are violence caused by whites. An example of this is literally all the police shootings out there. I have seen many black people being harassed by white people. Same with Asians. Why do you think that the stereotypical bully is white? Also, band-aids don't help anything but prevent infection. They don't heal anything. Plus band-aids hurt to take off. We already have a band-aid on society that prevents it from being controlled by ridiculous people like you.
Random selection? What if the people that are randomly selected murderers?
Black people do not tend to drop out after middle school, that is just based off of your own personal bias.
Posted by Vvanadium 2 weeks ago
Vvanadium
Thank you Amphia! Yes, I'm fairly sure he is a troll or just insane.
Posted by Vvanadium 2 weeks ago
Vvanadium
Posted by kitty_cat_LOL 2 weeks ago
kitty_cat_LOL
whaaaaaa
this is ++++
Posted by WOLF.J 2 weeks ago
WOLF.J
ice is a troll
Posted by Amphia 2 weeks ago
Amphia
@Vvanadium
I love how you are taking this seriously and rebutting his arguments so well. It's interesting cause this guy kind of seems like a troll but at the same time, it is nice to see someone actually responding to his silly arguments with good logic