DebateVex
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

There are 78 Genders

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
07days01hour09minutes48seconds
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Voting Period

DebateVex

Pro

I believe that the binary gender system that most people believe in is not sufficient for the modern day. Scientists have discovered 78 genders and facts cannot be disputed... Also, I believe that there should be a bathroom for each type of gender in all public areas. This should be a law and if not followed, the business will be shut down.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Thank you for letting me debate with you, it is really such a shame of seeing less than 9 debate challenges on DDO, I think its because of the two debates I won proving The Roast Game and that people agreed in the poll and everyone said yes in my opinion question. But, anyway let's begin.

There are only 2 genders, Male and Female. Just because you're transgender, you're only changing into the other gender, it does not make it a completely different and new gender. You have no evidence that there are "78 genders" if there is, show me evidence, even explain it, or else it is false.

You're next argument, if you please.
DebateVex

Pro

I know "transgender" is not a gender, which is why there are not 79 genders. There are, however people that don't identify as neither male nor female. For example, there are people known as "agender" which means they do not exist as either. Additionally, there are cases such as "bigender" which means that you identify with both male and female characteristics. Here is the evidence

https://en.wikipedia.org...
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

OK, that is much better.

Present more of your case that you derailed your first round argument.
DebateVex

Pro

You yourself have hardly argued anything, and that can be hardly considered an argument.

Anyways, there are things where people can have chromosomes like XXY, XYY, XXX, etc. What genders do these people identify with? If you do the math, the combinations add up to roughly 48.6 other genders that are not male/female. Where do these people belong?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

Let me quote you. "Anyways, there are things where people can have chromosomes like XXY, XYY, XXX, etc. What genders do these people identify with? If you do the math, the combinations add up to roughly 48.6 other genders that are not male/female. Where do these people belong?" No, there are only 2 genders. Yes, these "48.6" genders are nonexistent, If you are transgender, bisexual, or any other sexuality, you are still male or female. Just because it's any of these sexualities, doesn't mean it's not male or female, they are male or female, but don't want to be called that because they are mainly SJWs. Social Justice Warriors are people who automatically call you racist or sexist just for you disagreeing with them.

Without further ado, here is my rebuttal:

1 "I believe that the binary gender system that most people believe in is not sufficient for the modern day. Scientists have discovered 78 genders and facts cannot be disputed... Also, I believe that there should be a bathroom for each type of gender in all public areas. This should be a law and if not followed, the business will be shut down." Again, there are only 2 genders, male or female. You still haven't proven that there are 78 genders. Also, to bring up the "XXX" chromosome, I looked it up on google, I found this from Wikipedia, "
Triple X syndrome. Triple X syndrome, also known as trisomy X and 47,XXX, is characterized by the presence of an extra X chromosome in each cell of a female. Those affected are often taller than average." [1]
What law should there be, if there are only 2 genders, not 78.

So, vote con!

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by bplover28 6 hours ago
bplover28
Love how most of the information came from Wikipedia, lol. Also, to have a bathroom for "each gender", is completely illogical... but okay. Im not even going to waste my time explaining why.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 7 hours ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I'm not a weirdo.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 day ago
MRAAJ.evil
Bryan, you are a weirdo.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 day ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@DebateVex I challenged you to another debate.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 3 days ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Here we go.
Vote Placed by utahjoker 1 day ago
utahjoker
DebateVexBryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not demonstrate that there are 78 genders
Vote Placed by MindMaster 2 days ago
MindMaster
DebateVexBryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with Con, there are not 78 Genders, they established that in their argument.