missjones
Emilrose

There are no good women on DDO to debate

Emilrose

missjones

Pro

Hey, I'm debating that on Debate.org the women are, let's say, a tad under-par. I've had some thoughtful debates with guys on here but there seems to be a severe lack of intelligent women. Please do not accept if you are male. Only females can accept this debate - or I will end it immediately. Thanks.
Emilrose

Con

Accepted.

I intend to keep the first round fairly concise--and seeing that Pro has the BoP here, they will be the one obligated to support and defend the resolution. Even if I show that there's only one 'good' female debater on here, I have, by default, won this debate.

Argument:

Though females are considerably lesser in numbers on DDO, this isn't to say that the females who actually do frequent the site are automatically poor debaters. For a small minority, there's 3 female debaters that have made the first and second page of the debates leaderboard. With the user Danielle being #1: http://www.debate.org..., followed by Zarroette: http://www.debate.org..., and then myself.

(See debates leaderboard p.1-2, and just so you know, Thett3 and Ore_Ele are men with their profiles set to females, so they don't count.) I also have no idea what sex Maikru actually is, so I'll leave her/him out as well.

So, thus far I've proved that 3 females have made it to the top end of the leaderboard, which fully discredits if not totally obliterates Pros resolution here. My stats, so far, are 84 wins, 7 losses, and 10 ties; and the vast majority of people I debate are male.
missjones

Pro

Yeah you're really smart and hot, you're a lucky lady.
Emilrose

Con

Thanks...lol ;)
missjones

Pro

lol you should accept the other debate I've got going right now ;) :')
Emilrose

Con

Alright...maybe ;)
Posted by whiteflame 9 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: SeventhProfessor// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Con (S&G). Reasons for voting decision: They mostly showed an equal mastery of spelling and grammar, but Con consistently failed to follow any of her ellipses with spaces.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) S&G is insufficiently explained. The voter is required to provide a reason why a given side"s argument was difficult to understand as a result of how it was written. Pointing out a minor spacing error does not meet that threshold. (2) While a voter can choose to award points to a conceding side in a debate, the voter must address the concession as part of their RFD. Simply ignoring the issue by not voting on arguments is not sufficient.
************************************************************************
Posted by Debating_Horse 9 months ago
Debating_Horse
@DrCereal I think she is. What a disgraceful woman.
Posted by DrCereal 9 months ago
DrCereal
@missjones
Are you projecting?
Posted by missjones 9 months ago
missjones
Just because you're as sexually interesting as a door mouse doesn't mean you should act like the rest of us should be. Go and wank over grandma porn you cunt.
Posted by Debating_Horse 9 months ago
Debating_Horse
I guess you did not intend to have an account to debate anyone, just to look for a possible sex partner. How sad.
Posted by missjones 10 months ago
missjones
lol hi you're really hot wtf haha
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 10 months ago
dsjpk5
missjonesEmilroseTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro seems to concede in round two.