There are only 2 sexes, Male and Female

By definition there are only 2 sexes, Male and Female. If you believe otherwise you are wrong.

I accept this debate. First of all the debate is about there are only two sexes, male a female. Arguments will be in the next round.

I thank you for accepting my debate.

According to the Oxford Dictionary, I think we can both agree that this is a credible source, Sex is defined as:
Sex: 2. Either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

Many people often misuse the terms Gender and Sex as if they are the same word, some confuse it to be opposite of what it actually is Gender is how you identify yourself and how you portray yourself. Sex is purely about your original role in reproduction.

I am excluding exceptions to this such as eunuchs, etc.

Thanks for posting your arguments. My arguments will be very short because the lack of time.

1. Science

This argument will be very short because I do not have much time. Science does say there are more than two sexes. It is just that we don't use them and it is unfamiliar to the world.

This is mainly biology science. First of all the different sex is Hermaphrodite. It is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes. This shows you that there are more than two sexes. However there are many more sexes.

This is what our team believes. Pro never said this debate about sex of humans. This debate is about any type of animals which I explained in biology.

This means that Pro lost and could not fill his BOP.

In most cases of androgynous people it is due to a genetic mutation and usually only one of the sets of genitalia works, and even in some cases neither do. The only other thing besides the typical binary sexes is asexual, a- meaning lack of, you get the rest of it. Asexual organisms tend to be self-sustaining, and still have two sexes male and female.

Thanks for taking the time to debate with me, I thoroughly enjoyed it and I wish you luck in future debates.

Your rebuttals are not fully correct. The thing we are supposed to say there are only two sexes. Pro could not fill his BOP. My rebuttals are that however there are one more sex which is the most important thing. Also Oxford Dictionaries did that to give quick definitions. Those sources don't say everything for you.

Vote for Con!
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
You do not get to CHOOSE your gender.

If you do not fit a gender role by default you cannot be a part of it. You can't weasel your way into a theoretical location in categorization and defy logic, principal nd physics to be there.

Gender is a metaphorical way of categorizing Abiotic things in comparison to the way men and women act - It does not allow men to not be men and women to not be women.

I hurt furgets
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
Genders are categories. ~ ancient dictionary from downstairs.

sexes are determined by Y and X chromosomes.

Identifying as a woman doesn't make you one, and use of the word woman in that case is idiocy. However, have both sex organs of man and women still requires the Y or X chromosome to make an evaluation.

When categorizing gender of a man or a woman based on feminine and masculine attributes:
submissiveness; emotional connection or dis/miss- connection;
concern & consideration;
appreciation for the Vanities;
the manner of dawning attire;
sexual preference;
and other things such as preferences of entertainment ~

are Not feminine attributes, and thus do not give merit to put a man in the Women category of Gender.

Feminine attributes are those which allow someone to fulfil the roles only a female can perform:
- In the biological world, reproductive sex organs;
- and a unique brain chemistry which refutes logic for maximum potential - The male brain even while striving or feigning to attain maximum stimulation can't do what women do. It's not hormonal ~ its blueprint of her brain, shared between all women and no men;
- There are also moderate things about how she can represent the female species.
Posted by whiteflame 11 months ago
>Reported vote: Bob13// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Con (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Con named what he thought was a third sex, but Pro proved it to be male and female. Con had a lot of information, but no sources, while Pro did use a source.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter needs to do more than simply point to one source given by one side to explain the source point allocation. Especially in a case like this where the sole source is a dictionary definition, which may or may not help Pro's argument to any degree, the voter has to justify why that source matters. (2) Merely assessing the faults in Con's argument is insufficient. The voter needs to directly address those arguments made by Pro that proved his point, and not merely state that he proved the resolution true by proving Con's arguments false.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 11 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was trying to prove that only male and female sexes exist. Con was able to provide that hermaphrodites exist. Pro dint adequately rebut that point, rather pointing to human mutation instead of animals that are actually hermaphrodite like what con was talking about. Con wins arguments.